Dr. Rachel Chandler, MD

Dr. Rachel Chandler, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Rachel Chandler, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Midland, TX. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

4214 Andrews Hwy Ste 110

Midland, TX 79703

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Chandler

See how frequently Dr. Chandler performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Folliculitis
Skin Infections
Rash

Dr. Chandler's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Jock Itch
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Chandler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chandler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chandler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chandler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chandler to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Chandler's Performance
in Midland, TX |
I very much like her, however, she's usually thorough so get read to be pretty uncomfortable!
Midland, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Chandler to anyone. She is very knowledgeable. She is willing to listen to questions and concerns and is willing to modify treatment in case of, for example, pregnancy.
in Midland, TX |
I would urge all to do their homework when seeking dermatologists, and look elsewhere. I would not recommend Dr. Chandler, especially for any procedures. I've had a very bad experience that will affect me physically and emotionally for the rest of my life.
in Midland, TX |
Dr. Chandler was very timely on all of my appointments, which is very unlike most doctors I see. She has always been very personable, concerned about my health, and very forthcoming in her answers to any of my questions. I would, and have, highly recommended her to others.
in Midland, TX |
Went to see Dr. Chandler a couple of times for skin rash. Took over months to find out what was the cause of the skin condition. Finally after a couple of mnths I got hit with a collections of less than $60.00 that the office manager turned in. Was disappointed that I had to wait for my results so long BUT, got hit w/collections for that amount because I did not get pmnt in promptly but waited for results..?! Was dissatisfied of their actions! I diagnosed and treated myself a lot better.!
Not forthcoming with information regarding options for removal of skin cancer on face.
in Midland, TX |
She is kind, empathetic and thorough. My experience with her was excellent in all respects.
in Midland, TX |
I have been going to Dr Chandler for several years and have had no problems. I have had 2 skin issues removed and she has done a great job. I would recommend her
in Midland, TX |
Dr Chandler has treated me and my elderly mother. She is so very professional and helped my mom through some painful procedures. She explains what she is doing and why. I recommend her to friends and acquaintances a lot.
in Midland, TX |
Dr. Chandler is very thorough and kind. She has identified and removed basal cell carcinomas with very little to no scaring.
in Durango, CO |
Dr. Chandler was very thorough and she took great care of me. I would recommend her to friends and family.
in Midland, TX |
Dr. Chandler was friendly, thorough, and took lots of time answering my questions. I really appreciated how quickly she got me in--so many times you have to wait for hours in a doctor's waiting room.
in Midlland Texas |
I dont know why the posts are so bad. I saw Dr Chandler for acne and she was great. Wait time wasnt so bad and the nurses were helpful as well. I would recommend this dr.
in midland tx |
It takes 6 months to get in even if your a patient. When you have a skin cancer that's to long. Other doctors will get me right in. This doctor does not care about you or your health. Avoid at all cost
I've pre-scheduled (2) different appointments and BOTH times I've been canceled and NOT NOTIFIED, even though the dumb office manager says he called me. NOT TRUE SIR!!! The office staff is rude and not helpful at all. You ask them a question and the give you the answer and they seem put out because you're talking to them! So MAD! Don't use this dr!
in Midland, TX |
Dr Chandler was extremely rude to me and treated me like I didn't know what I was talking about.. went because of a rash that I thought was lupus related, she said it wasn't. I wasn't satisfied so went to another dermatologist that said my rash was lupus and finally received treatment.
3 yrs ago staff was friendly patient and doc had time. Now.......staff is rude, very short and don't acknowledge you as a patient.
Have you seen Dr. Rachel Chandler, MD?
Are you Dr. Chandler?

Visit Dr. Chandler

Dr. Chandler accepts 25 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Choice
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA