Dr. Rachel Brown, MD

Dr. Rachel Brown, MD

Rheumatology  |
Dr. Rachel Brown, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Navarre, FL. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

7552 Navarre Pkwy Unit 54

Navarre, FL 32566

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida

Learn about Dr. Brown

See how frequently Dr. Brown performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psoriatic Arthritis
Sjögren's Syndrome
Lupus

Dr. Brown's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Amyloidosis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Chronic Pain
  • Cryoglobulinemia
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hepatitis B - Immune Response
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lupus
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis

Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Wake Forest U Med Ctr
  • Wake Forest U Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Brown's Performance
Milton, FL |
Dr.. Brown is knowledgeable about my specific conditions asked me for my input as to what I need what helps me.
in Fort Walton Beach, Fl |
The person answering the phones was extremely rude and couldn't answer simple questions for me. There was an insurance mix up and moved an appointment I had a month out. I waited for this appointment for a month and a half. This clinic does NOT put patient care a priority. When you have an autoimmune disease and the clinic could care less.... find one that does care! It makes a world of difference! I do not recommend this dr at all! It made me leave one star or I would have left zero.
in Pensacola, FL |
What a terrible waste of time, money and energy. It would take me too long to list all the reasons. She gave up on me and didn't even try to help once testing didn't show the exact diagnosis she was looking for. She has a good bedside manor but not much else and don't even bother trying to work with her office staff. They are useless.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
Went to for 3rd opinion because I had 2 different autoimmune dx prior. First and only appt...brought in positive labs. Dr. Brown looked through and said it appeared I had both diseases, but she would run a couple of newer tests in hopes that we could differentiate. Six vials of blood were drawn in office. The nurse, Sonja contacted me 3 weeks later to inform me these labs were negative, I had nothing wrong with me, and instructed me to see my family dr to see if they "could figure it out."
in Navarre, FL |
Dr Brown has been my husbands rheumatologist for several years. After many years of him being misdiagnosed, she figured it out in his first appointment, and verified it with tests and imaging. I began having problems and she became my physician also. She is one of the most caring, brightest, funniest doctors we have ever had. No matter how rotten a problem is she gives you hope that it can be better. We are so grateful to have her. She is so busy because everyone loves her!
in Gulf Breeze, FL |
Very very knowledgeable. Great staff. Highly recommend.
in DESTIN FL |
A AMAZING SMILE AND KIND HEART. SHE TRULY CARES. SHE TAKES THE TIME TO BE CURRENT IN TREATMENT OPTIONS. She has you happy and laughing before you leave. Laughter is medicine.
in Gulf Breeze |
Dr Brown has removed joint and arthritis pain from my body for 5 years now. I highly recommend her. She is cheerful and caring. Can't do with her.
Navarre, FL |
I would not recommend Dr. Brown as she misdiagnosed me. The office is very unprofessional. She also is very unprofessional as she told me something with a smirk on her face that was very upsetting.
in Pensacola, FL |
Live close to West Fl Hospital, still drive to Navarre to keep Dr Brown as my Doc! She is very easy to interact with, very caring, funny, and so knowledgeable. Dr Brown asks all the right questions, does a thourough exam, and knows her speciality. She is very good about starting with the easiest treatments and meds, then evaluating how they are working before advancing to the next treatment. It is very easy to be Dr Browns patient, she cares! I referred my family to Dr Brown, they love her too!
My experience here was very negative. After waiting almost an hour for Dr. Brown, I learned she was upset with me for not getting X-rays as ordered. i explained why I had not yet had them done. She proceeded to have a temper tantrum. She is a younger doc and I saw a maturity issue in how she chose to interact with a patient. Her office location is inconvenient and you must leave a message with an answering service in order to contact office.There is no way I would go back or recommend her
in Navarre, FL |
I called Dr Brown's office approximately 6 weeks ago to set up an appointment. They told me to come in and fill out self-referral forms, which I did and they would call me back to make an appointment. To this date I have yet to receive a call. In my opinion, that's unacceptable! If it takes this long just to make an appointment, how long does it take to see the doctor???
in Pensacola, FL |
I have seen her once so far and am extremely impressed with her wit and personal presence. Not to mention the throughness of her exam and question segments. The office staff was very professional and kind as well. Looking forward to our next visit and the control of my condition to go by the way side. Her confidence instilled such confidence . She knows her speciality !!
in Crestview Fl |
I live in Crestview and drive to Dr Brown for treatment. She listens to your issues and makes decisions based on your needs. I'm very thankful to her and her staff
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Brown really cares about her patients. When she is working with your needs, her focus is completely on you. I have been to so many Doctor offices that you wait and hour......then the Doctor takes 5 minutes or less to evaluate your needs. I live next to West Florida Hospital in Pensacola and I drive to Navarre just to see Dr. Brown. The drive is well worth it!
in Holt, FL |
Dr. Brown was very personable with me when I first met her. She had a sincere concern for figuring things out. Not only did she ask extensive questions, even things I didn't know were related, but she also did blood tests as well as ultrasound imaging...all on my first visit. I had seen another doctor before her who did no exam or testing. Thank God I went to see her. She takes time with her patients and makes you feel important. Knowing what I have is the first step to getting my life back.
Have you seen Dr. Rachel Brown, MD?
Are you Dr. Brown?