Dr. Rachael Kasperowicz, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Rachael Kasperowicz, MD
Dr. Rachael Kasperowicz, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Flushing, MI. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Kasperowicz is affiliated with McLaren Flint.

Dr. Kasperowicz's Experience

See how Dr. Kasperowicz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kasperowicz

Dr. Kasperowicz accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Kasperowicz is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kasperowicz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kasperowicz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kasperowicz to family and friends
1.6
Dr. Kasperowicz's Performance
    GOOD
in Montrose |
Dr Kasperowicz gets me in and gets me out at my scheduled time, listens to my situation, offers advise and treats me with respect. What else could you want in a doctor. (she also seems to be up on the latest in medical)
Saginaw, MI |
Horrible bedside manner. Interested only in visits for insurance money. Would not give lab results with zero issues over phone like all other Dr.'s do. Would not bring a skunk to see her. Worst doctor experience of my life. Zero ability to communicate. Nurses that work with her do not like her either. Has availability because no one wants to see her. If you take an open apt you will regret it. Wish there was a negative scale.
Flint, MI |
Horrible bedside manner. Very rude and will only see you for one issue at time, and argues with you when you try to discuss YOUR own problems.. Switched to a different doctor after 2 visits. Only reason she has a short wait time is because she is so rude and no one wants her as a PCP... I am an educated individual and work in the medical field. Worst doctor I've ever had. I'd giver her ZERO Stars if that was an option.
Flint, MI |
She is rude and doesn't know what she is doing. I had to come back 3-4 times for the same treatment with no results. She criticized me and talked down to me. When I asked her a question about another issue I had she said I had to make another appointment, it was only a question and she would not answer without another appointment! Insurance scammer!!
Flint, MI |
Horrible Dr. Very rude. Don't waste your time with this one. Keep searching. I will never go back
in Flushing mi |
She didn't spend time, she made me cry making me feel like I was a nobody, I was in pain not looking for pain meds but made me out to be a junkie! wanting me to make appointments for everything I need to talk about I was told I am very sick and given no proper info but a referral to a neurologist bedside manner is awful I will be looking for a new doctor made my gradaugter cry for no reason just not a good doctor at all!!
in Bancroft, MI |
She seems to have very poor basic knowledge, and doesn't keep up with medical research. She orders way too many tests and screenings, because she doesn't have the knowledge to make an educated guess based on symptoms. Instead of basing diagnoses on the simplest and most common probability, she goes for the worst case scenario and scares patient unnecessarily. She is all too ready to prescribe drugs, if you talk about aspirin, in the next breath she is suggesting narcotics! No confidence.
in flushing, mi |
Awful bedside manner!! Moody! Makes you schedule appointments for 1 thing at a time. I have a few conditions I need to speak about so I am not scheduling 50 appointments when can be done in one visit! Ugh!! She yelled at my teenage daughter for clicking off her phone when she walked in. What a nightmare!!!
in Frankenmuth, michigan |
My experience was horrible! She was very mean and made me cry my guest appointment with her! I will never go back!!
in Flint, MI |
I should've gone with my gut after reading the review from Cory on here about terrible bedside manner and not addressing all of my concerns. I was a new patient with several concerns but apparently my time wasn't valuable and hers was more valuable then mine. This business is strictly about money. Looks like my search for a good Dr continues.
in Flushing, MI |
Never in the same mood, terrible bed side manner. She expects a different appointment for each script, $$$$!!
Have you seen Dr. Rachael Kasperowicz, MD?
Are you Dr. Kasperowicz?

Compare Dr. Kasperowicz

Dr. Kasperowicz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Kasperowicz has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kasperowicz's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • High Cholesterol
  • Injuries

Saba University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2002

Marquette General Hospital

Dr. Kasperowicz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kasperowicz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Immunization