Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD

Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Detroit, MI and has been practicing for 11 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and oncology.

Henry Ford Medical Group

2799 W Grand Blvd

Detroit, MI 48202

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health
  • Simplifi

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Hanna's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colporrhaphy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Hepatitis B Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis C Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing
  • Laparotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Lymphadenectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nausea
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Salpingo-Oophorectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

4.5

Dr. Hanna?
Dr. Hanna's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD
An expert in the field of Gynecologic-Oncology who is also compassionate, approachable and incredibly patient with the endless questions, concerns and anxieties that inevitably accompany a cancer diagnosis. He has guided us every step of the way through treatment and recovery - my husband and I absolutely could not have survived this without him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD?
I have been with Dr. Hanna since Sept of 2011. When I first came to Dr. Hanna, I was uneasy of what I was facing. Dr. Hanna took my hand and said, "I will treat you as if you were my own mother ". That calmed me so much! Dr. Hanna's bedside manner cannot be matched! It is truly remarkable! There are just no words that can compliment him enough. He truly is an asset to the Henry Ford Medical Group. He has not changed in all the years that I have been here. He's not just my doctor, he's my friend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD?
Exceptional doctor! Skilled surgeon. Honest, kind and a good listener. Dr. Hanna has treated me for five years and guided me towards living well with cancer. I expect to live a few more years. Although it is incurable at this time, I have been able to try new drugs with hope, because he stays informed of everything that will help me. I most appreciate that he has been able to keep the cancer to a minimum all these years and my daily life is very good. I wouldn't trade him! Staff fabulous!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD?
Explained everything to me regarding surgery, etc. - it all went that way. Dr. Hanna and his team took very good care of me. My recovery went very smoothly. I would highly recommend Dr. Hanna. The staff were all very nice, caring and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD?
Dr. Hanna is one of the kindest, most compassionate, skilled doctors you will ever find - never dismissive/never impatient. What else could you possibly want during one of the most terrifying times in your life, ladies? His staff is equally as fabulous. Everyone, including Dr. Hanna, provides you with their contact information, and I never waited more than 2 minutes to get a text response from Dr. Hanna (no matter the urgency of the question or the day/time). Trust me, "Dr. Hanna's" are RARE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD?
I was not aware of I had a 19x12x16 mm mass found via ultrasound in his office. I was given chemo therapy because it was possible GTN you get after miscarriage. They thought they caught it early before any masses formed. I was told it couldn't wait because they couldn't find any masses or lesions anywhere to monitor. Turns out It was an ectopic pregnancy that actually ruptured my tube and I lost 2.5 liters of blood. He may or may not be a good doctor but doesn't own up to mistakes
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Hanna for an unexpected hysterectomy. I was told he was the guru of robotic surgery and I agree. Dr. Hanna answered all my questions and explained the procedure in detail. He has a calming presence and put me at ease. His entire staff is very professional, friendly and supportive. My first office contact was Donice Cooper who is very competent, thorough, and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Hanna, his team, and Henry Ford Hospital Detroit. A successful positive experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD?
Where do I begin !!!! Dr. Hanna is amazing !!! He is knowledgeable, honest, funny, caring and compassionate !!! He puts you at ease the moment you see him ..... All of his staff is friendly, caring, compassionate and truly devoted to your care and concerns.... Donice is well AMAZING !!!!! She reminds me of the lil mother over seeing everyone and working so close to Dr. Hanna's side.... Honestly the entire group is a well oiled machine... communication and smiles are superb !!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD?
Dr. Hanna, one of the nicest person I have ever met. I was referred to him by Dr. Richard Smith another great doctor. I remember the first time I met him I was so afraid what I was getting ready to go through. Dr. Hanna and his team sat with me and assured me that I was in good hands. When I say I didn't have to worry about anything here's the folks that were there for me the students, secretary, nurses, and MA"s, they took good care of me. I thank God for Dr. Hanna great compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD?
As I sit here in post op with my sister Raquel who is battling vaginal cancer, I am go grateful to God for putting us in the hands of Dr. Hanna, And is team. He was so kind, compassionate and took very good care of my sister. We've heard nothing put praise for him throughout Henry Ford. He's truly amazing. Sorry for the patient that was suddendly left, maybe they would feel differently on the other end of that situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD?
The only bad comment that was written here was he 'had' to rush to surgery to help someone in more dire need. Are you kidding. That's called a doctor. He is the most wonderful and thoughtful physician we have ever met during this horrible tragedy. And we have met several. You won't ever find a physician who you can call directly or text who will answer immediately or as soon as they are available. But Dr. Hanna does. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Dr. Hanna.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD?
He answered his phone and left the room during the first 5 minutes of MTV first appointment and then left me sitting half naked because he "had" to go to the OR. Rude and dismissive. I left and won't be back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Hanna for five years now. He is the best doctor I've ever had. He's professional, kind, and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD?
Dr. Hanna is a superior, doctor as well as a phenomenal human being. Warm, compassionate, easy to talk to. He doesn't sit and stare at the computer, he speaks directly to you! His warmth, knowledge, and expert surgical skills saved my life and any one would be blessed to know him and be his patient!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD?
Truly amazing, compassionate and caring Physician and 100% dedicated to his patients and their care! I highly recommend Dr. Hanna! Best doctor I ever had the pleasure of meeting and doing my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hanna?

Insurance accepted

HAP Insurance
Health Alliance
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO
Simplifi

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hanna treats patients.

Henry Ford Macomb Hospital