Dr. Raam Sambandam, MD

Neurology | Male

Dr. Raam Sambandam, MD
Dr. Raam Sambandam, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Clermont, FL. He is 40 years old. Dr. Sambandam is affiliated with South Lake Hospital.

Dr. Sambandam's Experience

See how Dr. Sambandam's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sambandam

Dr. Sambandam accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Sambandam is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sambandam has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sambandam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sambandam to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Sambandam's Performance
Davenport, FL |
If I can leave 0 stars. I will do it. Do not book any appointments with this Dr. I have a mengioma calcified and never requested the MRI done at hospital and stated I have migraine and needed Effexor and seisures medicine. And indicated me I need to exercise more and I stated I have chronic fatigue with low cortisol and adrenal failure. He insulted my intelligence. I am on the process to report him to the state license.
in Deltona, FL |
Dr.Sambandam, i will refer anyone to him he has been very good to my self and brother must say with my experience
in Montverde, FL |
Dr. Sambandam is very compassionate. He listens and does not rush through his appointments. He is readily available when something arises between appointments.
Winter Garden, FL |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Sam! I have suffered many years and he is very attentive, concerned, caring, focused and is ready to begin this journey of diagnosing me. I am forever grateful for his kindness and understanding. Office staff could have been nicer, more private in discussing things with me; front desk receptionist was clueless. Doctor was excellent!
in Clermont, FL |
Very caring Dr. Easy to talk to! Knows his stuff! Excellent bedside manner! Staff is very kind. Scheduling appointments is easy!
in Clermont, FL |
Dr. Sambandam takes the time you need to assess your neurological issues. He is caring and very systematic in his diagnosis. My surgeon also complimented him stating he never had a specialist work so closely with his surgical patient! Wow, what a compliment! As an RN with over 30 years of critical care experience I am so happy to have Dr. S as my neurologist. I have never experienced issues with his office staff as described in some of these reviews. If I did I would tell Dr. S!
in Winter Garden |
I came to Dr. Sam when he started practicing here in Clermont. He was the third neurosis the that I had seen and took the time to sit and talk to me about my MS and to listen to me. He is very caring, thorough and attentive and I would never switch neurologist. He has helped me more than any other doctor and I have recommended him to others and will continue to do so.
in Winter garden |
Dr. Sam is one of the most caring Dr,s I have met. He always takes time and explains things tome. He is thorough and caring.
in Clermont |
The office staff is horrible. They are rude and not helpful. The phone is not answered and you can't even leave a message. I took forever to get an appointment and nobody ever calls you back. The doctor is very nice and attentive. I feel we will leave though if the office does not improve.
in Winter Garden, FL |
I would not know what Kind of Dr. Sambandam is. Never received a call back after I've attempted to get an appointment and even a referral sent. No one called back. When I did have a brief conversation it sounded as if I was bothering her the assistant. Never mind going there. The assistant told me she would call back and haven't heard anything. Poor customer service.
in Clermont, FL |
I have no idea as to the expertise of Dr. Sambandam as I never got past his front office staff. The front desk staff Sarah was extremely rude. I had questions about some of the new patient forms and wanted to discuss them with the physician before completing. Sarah stated I would not see the doctor without all of the forms being completed because it was office policy. Apparently, the office policy is more important than the patient's questions/concerns to Sarah.
Orlando, FL |
I recently switched neurologists and have been seeing Dr.Sambandam. I was nervous and anxious to see a new neurologist but his bed side manners and most import his interest to co-ordinate treatment for my condition impressed me. I was able to get an appointment in less than 2 weeks and I would highly recommend him.
Horrible scheduling service no one ever answers the phones it always goes to the voice recording stating theyre business hours and to call back during regular business hours even when your calling during theyre business hours ive been trying to schedule an.appointment for weeks now and no luck if this is a sign of how the treatment will be like id rather take my business else where
Have you seen Dr. Raam Sambandam, MD?
Are you Dr. Sambandam?

Compare Dr. Sambandam

Dr. Sambandam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Sambandam has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sambandam's Board Certifications

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Berkshire Medical Center
    University of Florida Program
    University of Virginia
    Wake Forest University

Dr. Sambandam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sambandam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology