Dr. Raad Taki, MD

Dr. Raad Taki, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

What sets Dr. Taki apart from other plastic surgeons is the personalized care he provides to each patient: Dr. Taki is able to adapt each surgery to fit the individual patient's physical attributes and achieve the most aesthetically pleasing results. His warm and personable bedside manner allows his patients to feel comfortable, while his extensive background and training in the art of plastic surgery puts their minds at ease.

Dr. Taki received his Bachelor's degrees in both Chemistry and Biochemistry from the University of Arizona, then went on to graduate from the University of Arizona College of Medicine (Go Wildcats!). He moved to Phoenix, Arizona and completed his general surgery training in the Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency program. Dr. Taki's plastic surgical training was completed after a two-year fellowship at the world-renowned Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. Dr. Taki has been practicing plastic surgery in Tucson, Arizona since 2001. With a friendly and supportive staff, including Dr. Susan Bazzell a Board Certified Anesthesiologist, Dr Raad Taki has established himself as a proven surgeon in Arizona. Stop by our certified and board approved operating center for a tour of the facilities that could change you and help you live the life you want. Se Habla Español! To schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Taki or to obtain more information regarding plastic surgical procedures as well as non-surgical options in the Tucson area, please call our office at (520) 881-3232 You can also visit our website at www takiplasticsurgery com and email by our safe and secure Contact Form for your complimentary, confidential consultation today! We love to help you feel your beautiful best!

Dr. Taki's Experience

See how Dr. Taki's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Taki

Dr. Taki accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Taki has admitting privileges.

Dr. Taki's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taki to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Taki Says:

I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has successfully completed a five year surgical residency, followed by a two year plastic surgical fellowship at the world renowned Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.

Dr. Taki's Performance
Tucson, AZ |
I've been meeting with numerous PSurgeons for a rhinoplasty since 2015. I thought I was just going to have to take the plunge eventually, without really knowing whether I could trust the surgeon's past work based on lack of satisfying portfolio work. Then I met Dr. Taki... the rest is history. I love this man's demeanor, business style, artistry, and personality so much that I wish we were next door neighbors! Not to mention that his office was 10 minutes from my house! He's THE nose guy in AZ.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Taki is amazing! I have referred 6 friends to him over the last 10 years and all 6 were very pleased with the results. His work is spectacular and his staff are very sweet.
in Apache Junction, Arizona |
Dr Taki was candid and honest, I really appreciated how he did not pull any punches and I left the consultation with the confidence that this doctor was just not telling me what I wanted to hear. I had breast augmentation in June of 2015 and it was a great decision, I could not be any happier with how the surgery turned out. Thank you Dr Taki :-).
in Tucson Arizona |
My experience and outcome from my tummy tuck. Inner thigh liposuction and neck liposuction. Professional facility, friendly staff and great doctor. I couldn't be happier. This is life changing experience for me and if I could have done it 20 yrs ago I would go back to Dr Taki. He is so professional and yet so personal. Really takes the time to speak to you and a great listener. I am close to 100 percent satisfied and only been a month. Highly recommended by me. ??
in Tucson, AZ |
I am SO SO happy with my breast implants, it is by far the best gift I have every given myself and I love it every single day. (1 year since I had them done.) Dr. Taki and his staff were beyond courteous, respectful, caring, and knowledgable. I had a lot of chest muscle to work with because of my years as an endurance athlete, but Dr. Taki was able to work with me with results that were elegant, beautiful, and felt completely natural. His staff went ABOVE and BEYOND to make my dreams come true,
Tucson, AZ |
I have had two surgeries with Dr. Taki & have had amazing results! He's not only an amazing surgeon, but he's a great person who cares about his patients. I'll continue to refer my friends & family to Dr. Taki and his amazing staff.
in Tucson, AZ |
The most important thing you should know about my review is that two of the surgeries Dr. Taki did were redos on surgeries performed by another surgeon. I can't imagine this is easy for any surgeon, but my results have been amazing. He has always considered my safety first, then made sure my results were natural and proportionate.
in Tucson, AZ |
My sister referred me to Dr Taki and I had a great experience. I had liposuction and my results were amazing. Dr. Taki and his entire staff put me at ease and made me comfortable throughout the whole process. I even decided to have some Botox injections on the day of my follow up visit. Bonus for me! Great results from both. If you are considering any type of cosmetic procedure PLEASE see Dr. Taki. He is highly skilled and his work is masterful.
Tucson, AZ |
Dr talk is a master of his trade. His work is beautiful and his care is superb. My daughter as well as my sister have been to see him for work. If you are in the need of a plastic surgeon look no further you have found the best.
in Tucson, AZ |
I have been a very happy client of Dr Taki since 2009. I had my first breast augmentation in 2009 and then had an implant exchange in 2015. I wanted to exchange my saline to silicone. I was very happy with my first breast augmentation but was wanting silicone instead of saline but was super happy with the saline. When I wanted to exchange them, I knew I would want to return to Dr Taki again because he is the best Plastic Surgeon in Tucson! Of course, the second time around, I was extremely happy
in Tucson, AZ |
I recently went in for a consultation with. I was so nervous and arrived a few minutes early. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. I had to wait about 12mins to be seen; but I was informed by the staff that the doctor was running a little behind schedule -which was nice of them to let me know. Talking with Dr Taki he made me feel comfortable with my choices and took the time to explain and answer all of my questions. Thank you Dr Taki! I'll be coming back to schedule my procedure.
in Huntington Beach, CA |
Dr. Taki is the best! I've had multiple procedures (breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, and liposuction) over the past 10 years and could not be happier with my results. He takes the time to thoroughly explain things and answer all my questions. I really value his honesty, he doesn't sugar-coat anything and will tell me honestly whether or not I need whatever procedure it is I'm asking about. Plus his anesthesiologist and nurses are so sweet! I send him all my friends/family because he's the best!
in Tucson, Arizona |
Phenomenal!
Have you seen Dr. Raad Taki, MD?
Are you Dr. Taki?

Compare Dr. Taki

Se Habla Español!

We love to help you feel your beautiful best!

Dr. Taki's Care Philosophy

• *Dermal Fillers
  • *Facial Fat Injections
  • *Obagi Skin Care

Dr. Taki says...

In my years of practice I have treated in many patients; no one leaves my office unhappy. If there is an issue, we address it to the patient's satisfaction. That has been my professional practice for many years, and will continue to be so for many years to come.

I encourage you to contact my helpful and friendly staff and set up an appointment to discuss in person any concerns you may have.

Se Habla Español!

To schedule a complimentary consultation or to obtain more information regarding plastic surgical procedures as well as non-surgical options in the Tucson area, please call our office at (520) 881-3232

You can also visit our website at www takiplasticsurgery com and email by our safe and secure Contact Form for your complimentary, confidential consultation today.

Dr. Taki's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Taki has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Taki's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Taki does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Taki and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Az Coll Of Med

Mayo Clinic-Rochester

Completed in 2001

University Of Arizona

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Taki does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taki and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Surgery

• Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Cancer Surgery
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Brow Lift
  • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty