Dr. Raad M. Taki, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Taki's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Taki's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgerynull

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Taki

Dr. Taki accepts 1 insurance carrier

1 Insurance Carrier Accepted*

• Care Credit

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Taki has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Taki

Dr. Taki's Review Details
      4 based on 21 responses
      Experience with Dr. Taki
      Dr. Taki's Office & Staff
        10 – 15 minutes (18)
      Dr. Taki says

I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has successfully completed a five year surgical residency, followed by a two year plastic surgical fellowship at the world renowned Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.

In my years of practice I have treated in many patients; no one leaves my office unhappy. If there is an issue, we address it to the patient's satisfaction. That has been my professional practice for many years, and will continue to be so for many years to come.

I encourage you to contact my helpful and friendly staff and set up an appointment to discuss in person any concerns you may have.

Se Habla Español!

To schedule a complimentary consultation or to obtain more information regarding plastic surgical procedures as well as non-surgical options in the Tucson area, please call our office at (520) 881-3232

You can also visit our website at www takiplasticsurgery com and email by our safe and secure Contact Form for your complimentary, confidential consultation today.

in Tucson, AZ |
      The most important thing you should know about my review is that two of the surgeries Dr. Taki did were redos on surgeries performed by another surgeon. I can't imagine this is easy for any surgeon, but my results have been amazing. He has always considered my safety first, then made sure my results were natural and proportionate.
      in Tucson, AZ |
      My sister referred me to Dr Taki and I had a great experience. I had liposuction and my results were amazing. Dr. Taki and his entire staff put me at ease and made me comfortable throughout the whole process. I even decided to have some Botox injections on the day of my follow up visit. Bonus for me! Great results from both. If you are considering any type of cosmetic procedure PLEASE see Dr. Taki. He is highly skilled and his work is masterful.
      Tucson, AZ |
      Dr talk is a master of his trade. His work is beautiful and his care is superb. My daughter as well as my sister have been to see him for work. If you are in the need of a plastic surgeon look no further you have found the best.
      in Tucson, AZ |
      I have been a very happy client of Dr Taki since 2009. I had my first breast augmentation in 2009 and then had an implant exchange in 2015. I wanted to exchange my saline to silicone. I was very happy with my first breast augmentation but was wanting silicone instead of saline but was super happy with the saline. When I wanted to exchange them, I knew I would want to return to Dr Taki again because he is the best Plastic Surgeon in Tucson! Of course, the second time around, I was extremely happy
      in Tucson, AZ |
      I recently went in for a consultation with. I was so nervous and arrived a few minutes early. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. I had to wait about 12mins to be seen; but I was informed by the staff that the doctor was running a little behind schedule -which was nice of them to let me know. Talking with Dr Taki he made me feel comfortable with my choices and took the time to explain and answer all of my questions. Thank you Dr Taki! I'll be coming back to schedule my procedure.
      in Huntington Beach, CA |
      Dr. Taki is the best! I've had multiple procedures (breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, and liposuction) over the past 10 years and could not be happier with my results. He takes the time to thoroughly explain things and answer all my questions. I really value his honesty, he doesn't sugar-coat anything and will tell me honestly whether or not I need whatever procedure it is I'm asking about. Plus his anesthesiologist and nurses are so sweet! I send him all my friends/family because he's the best!
      in Tucson, Arizona |

• Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
      • Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Taki's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Taki does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Taki and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• Arm Reduction Surgery
      • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
      • Breast Augmentation
      • Breast Cancer Surgery
      • Breast Lift Surgery
      • Breast Reduction
      • Breast Surgical Procedure
      • Brow Lift
      • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
      • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
      • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
      • Earlobe Repair
      • Liposuction
      • Mini Tummy Tuck
      • Neck Lift
      • Neck Liposuction
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
      • Rhinoscopy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Univ Of Az Coll Of Med

Mayo Clinic-Rochester

Completed in 2001

University of Arizona

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Taki has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Taki's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
      • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
      • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Taki

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Taki's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Taki

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Taki says...

Dr. Taki received his Bachelor's degrees in both Chemistry and Biochemistry from the University of Arizona, then went on to graduate from the University of Arizona College of Medicine (Go Wildcats!). He moved to Phoenix, Arizona and completed his general surgery training in the Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency program.

Dr. Taki's plastic surgical training was completed after a two-year fellowship at the world-renowned Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. Dr. Taki has been practicing plastic surgery in Tucson, Arizona since 2001.

With a friendly and supportive staff, including Dr. Susan Bazzell a Board Certified Anesthesiologist, Dr Raad Taki has established himself as a proven surgeon in Arizona.

Stop by our certified and board approved operating center for a tour of the facilities that could change you and help you live the life you want.

Se Habla Español!

To schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Taki or to obtain more information regarding plastic surgical procedures as well as non-surgical options in the Tucson area, please call our office at (520) 881-3232

You can also visit our website at www takiplasticsurgery com and email by our safe and secure Contact Form for your complimentary, confidential consultation today!

We love to help you feel your beautiful best!

Dr. Taki's Care Philosophy

What sets Dr. Taki apart from other plastic surgeons is the personalized care he provides to each patient: Dr. Taki is able to adapt each surgery to fit the individual patient's physical attributes and achieve the most aesthetically pleasing results. His warm and personable bedside manner allows his patients to feel comfortable, while his extensive background and training in the art of plastic surgery puts their minds at ease.

Body  Procedures