Dr. Raad Jajo, MD

Dr. Jajo
Telehealth services available

Eastwood Clinics

17250 Farmington Rd Livonia, MI 48152

Dr. Raad Jajo, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Livonia, MI and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Jajo has more experience with General Mental Health than other specialists in his area. He graduated from . medical school in 1987. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jajo to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area

See similar Psychiatry Specialists in Livonia

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Jajo accepts

Dr. Jajo accepts the following insurance:

Select
National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

General Mental Health

General mental health includes management, treatment and prevention of mental illness through risk factor screenings, counseling, group therapy, and wellness support.Compare with other General Mental Health specialists.

Typically treats 70% more than similar doctors

Check Dr. Jajo's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Jajo's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anorexia
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder

Dr. Jajo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jajo

5.511811023622047%

Dr. Jajo?
this doctor is rude (i wish i can give him zero star) i don't think the other reviews made by real people maybe he made other accounts i don't recommend this doctor to anyone
ghaith khreefa – Jul 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Jajo just about two years ago. I walked into his office a hungover nervous wreck. I was abusing alcohol and riddled with anxiety. I could not fall asleep at night and would lie awake for hours with worry. I would drink to try and get rid of my anxiety and it showed in just about every part of my life. My relationships with my husband, my kids and my friends. I gained weight from the drinking and that also took a toll on my self esteem. I was going through a lot and didn't know how to handle it and was self medicating with alcohol. Seeing Dr. Jajo literally saved my life I believe. I am now sober from almost the day I started seeing him, and am on the proper medication. My anxiety is under control and I have lost 20 pounds! My relationships are mending and I am feeling positive again. I would recommend Dr. Jajo highly.
Sandra in Livonia, Michigan – Oct 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
i have been misdiagnosed twice by my last two psychiatrist and Dr.Jajo has been the only one to get me on the right medications. I went from being in the worst state of my life to being in the best possible state of mind within just a couple of visits with him. He really listens to what you have to say and gives great feedback. Highly recommend! Also the women that work up front are the sweetest ever and i adore them!
Melinda in Dearborn, MI – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
I took my daughter to see Dr. Jaja and was very pleased with our visit. He is very professional, listens and was concerned about my daughter's medications. I very much appreciate he took his time and I met all of my concerns.
May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
I’m traveling 500+ miles this month by airplane to see him. When treating my Tx Resistant Depression, ADHD, and OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea) he has been nothing short of remarkable. The time he takes to actually listen to the problems you may have with any side effects or new developing symptoms. Or any re-occurring symptoms for that matter shows that he truly gives an interest into your background and what is ailing you. Thusly enabling him to provide an accurate diagnosis and proper treatment
Cody Sliwin in Iron Mountain, MI – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Dr Jojo Have Changed My Life. He is Very Helpful and Understand his Patients.
CANTON, MI – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Very experienced and knowledgeable. Dr. Jajo has helped me understanding my condition and how treatment works which convinced me about the importance of start taking the medicine to restore my social life and performance. Very good follow up of the case , focusing on important points in appointments and easy scheduling through the office.
Oct 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
He did not listen to me. I have a history of allergic reactions and severe sensitivities, and instead of starting slowly, he threw THREE new medications at me at the same time. I had an allergic reaction to one of them and there was no way to tell which one it was. He is also not current on latest research into medical marijuana and microdosing, which have prominent and recent research developments in the field of psychiatry. Like most docs he just follows status quo and gets a paycheck.
N in Rochester Hills, MI – Sep 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Dr. Jajo is outstanding. He has tremendous experience and is a wealth of knowledge. I have a difficult-to-treat condition called atypical trigeminal neuralgia since 2001. Many doctors have never seen a patient like me, I have constant pain in my face which is debilitating at best, indescribable at worst.
APR in Rochester Hills, MI – Apr 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
The worst doctor EVER. I’m trying to understand how he can have a lot of positive feedbacks. I really don’t get it. He really doesn’t care. So disappointed and mad at the same time.
AC – Feb 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Dr. Jajo was wonderful, he took the time to listen and understand my problems. It has been difficult to find a doctor who truly cares. Thank you.
Monroe – Dec 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
I’ve had issues with alcohol and depression for the last few years and met a couple therapists to help me during this time, but I’ve never had anyone truly listen to me like Dr. Jajo! I left his office feeling that someone truly cared about my personal well being! I know I can conquer my challenges with Dr. Jajo on my side. I would recommend Dr. Jajo to anyone!
Belleville, Mi – Oct 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Best doctor around he gave me another chase at life. Thank you Dr. Jajo for helping me when everyone else gave up on me.
Timothy Kibitlewski in Livonia, MI – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
I have been coming to Dr Jajo since 2007 after being in a car accident. In order to go back to work, I was required to see a therapist. At first, I didn't want to go. However, after my first session I realized that I should have been coming all along. Ten years later, I'm still coming to see him. He has persistently been trying to find the right meds for me and I am so happy that I did not give up! I have felt better these past 2 months then i have felt in 10 yrs! I am very appreciative??
Inkster, MI – Jun 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Dr. Jajo is truly a magician he immediately figured out a medication that would work for me and it did. Upon seeing Dr. Jajo i knew I had some cognitive disfunctions, but once he put me on Straterra for ADHD I was blown away. At last I got to experience the world like everyone else and most importantly I got to see my own behavior. Thank you Dr. Jajo Two thumbs down for 2 out of the three receptionist at the front desk. They make it difficult to schedule appointment.
Brionna in Southfield – Jun 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Dr JaJo is an excellent doctor. He is very experienced. He listens, he is kind, caring compassionate and honest. He takes time with you and explains the medicine. He cares about his patients. His staff is very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend him.
Dearborn, MI – Jun 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Dr. Jajo is very kind and will help. I went through an unpreventable, unforseeable life changing family tragedy and went to see him for help. His genuine compassion to help and his desire to listen helped me recover. Highly recommend Dr.Jajo. You will feel better. :)
Westland, MI – May 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Dr. Jajo has been my doctor for 2 1/2 years, in that time, I've had a complete turnaround. I feel like I have my life back. Thanks for all your help and support Dr. Jajo!
Karen in Livonia, MI – Apr 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Jajo! He is very understanding, thorough, and wise. He gave me hope when I felt like I was at rock bottom. I am so much happier & healthier... and I have Dr. Jajo to thank for that!!
Apr 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Dr. Jajo has saved me. I was in a very dark place with my depression when I started seeing him. He took time, made eye contact, actively listened and then based on my history was able do diagnose and start my treatment. He is charismatic, compassionate, professional, very knowledgeable and genuine. He also tells you as is. He does not walk around egg shells. He is very direct, and he says "pills don't make skills". Dr. Jajo comes highly recommended by someone with severe depression and bipolar.
JG in Canton, MI – Mar 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jajo?

• Psychiatry