Dr. Raad Jajo, MD

Dr. Raad Jajo, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Manuel F Dumlao MD 2314 Monroe St, Dearborn, MI 48124 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Jajo specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Dearborn, MI. He practices at 4 locations.

Are you Dr. Jajo? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Jajo's Experience

See how Dr. Jajo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jajo

Dr. Jajo accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jajo has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Jajo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jajo to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Jajo
Dr. Jajo's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (93)
Dr. Jajo is very kind doctor. He don't make you feel like you are being judged and goes straight to the point. After seeing him for just the first month, he diagnosed my issue and gave me proper medication that has changed my quality of life for the better. Dr. Jajo helped me in one meeting more then all the doctors I have seen in the past. Highly recommend Dr. Jajo for anyone that is seeking help when no other doctor was able to help.
in Detroit, MI |
I was very pleased with his services. He didn't seem as if this was just a regular job; he seemed as if he really cared about my well-being. I recommend him 100%!
in Ferndale, MI |
After reading all the great reviews, I was very disappointed with my care. I wouldn't of minded the hour wait time if I was happy but that was not the case. I don't want to spend 4 hrs at this place on my day off. Not to mention my medications almost put me in the hospital. Not sure if that was his fault or the pharmacy, but it was very scary. After trying multiple appointments, wasting my time and getting no where, I had no trust here so I canceled. Sorry but truly awful experience all around.
Southgate, MI |
I have been seeing Dr. Jajo for over two years now. He is a good psychiatrist. The only issue that I have is waiting up to two hours to be seen. It wasn't like that in the beginning, but over the last 6 months it has been an issue. Who has that luxury time to spend half the day at a doctors office only to be seen for a 15 minute appointment? I'm not sure if it's the staff's fault for over booking or his. For that reason I am looking for a new doctor.
in Commerce, MI |
I was diagnosed with Bi polar depression about 15 years ago. I have seen several psychiatrists and tried many different medications to battle depression. My last psychiatrist was very impersonal, I felt rushed and as if she really didn't care. I went on line to find a new psychiatrist and after reading many 5 star reviews on Dr. Raad Jajo I decided to make an appointment. I have been seeing Dr. Jajo for a year now and he is by far the best psychiatrist I have been to. He really cares and listens
Royal oak Michigan |
He helped me with school by showing me how to balance my focusing issue and building a routine to ensure success
in Redford, MI |
Dr.Jajo is an excellent psychiatrist, and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is need of a caring, supportive, intelligent, comfortable, and kind "family-style" environment that is compassionate in helping all people cope through whatever you may be struggling with. Personally, I trust that Dr.Jajo truly cares about the importance of helping you heal, cope, and establishing a happy quality of life again! I feel he is an advocate for his patients and is amazing person!!
in Farmington, MI |
Dr. Jajo is consistently double and triple booked. Wait times are always around an hour.
in Royal Oak, MI |
I started seeing Dr. Jajo about six months ago & he is by far the best psychiatrist I have ever had. He takes the time to actually talk to you and listen to your needs. He is very knowledgeable about the different medications and different routes to try when one method isn't working. He is a very genuine, kind, & caring man. He also monitors physical symptoms, which I have never experienced from a psychiatrist before (which has helped me!). I would recommend him to anyone who needs help.
in Dearborn |
Dr. Jajo has been my physician for almost a year now. He's an excellent psychiatrist who I would highly recommend to family, friends and colleagues alike. Dr. Jajo tries to take as much time as you need when you meet with him. He is warm, approachable, thorough and very knowledgeable.. With him you have a great dialogue and all your questions will be addressed! He & his staff will return your calls promptly. Excellent service all around.
in Taylor, MI |
Started going to Dr. Jajo because I needed to be sure I wasn't really going Crazy! I new my symptoms existed, but all tests were coming back fine. Finally Dr Jajo suggested a new Doctor and MRI. I'm starting to feel better than I have in past 4 years! Thank you for Listening!
in Allen Park Mi |
Dr. Raad Jajo is the epitome of an excellent psychiatric doctor! He really takes the time to listen to and understand your problems and needs. I don't know what I would do without this wonderful man as my doctor?? He is very caring, compassionate, understanding, and humorous doctor! I always look forward to seeing him! Without a doubt I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know! Thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul Dr. Raad Jajo! Raniah Elmoussali
in Westland mich. |
Very nice and caring and understanding great doctor i would definitely recommend him he also has a good sense of humor
in Livonia, MI |
He was very helpful in recommendation of medication I needed to help with my problem. I am doing so much better now in only of month. He listens and is very kind.
Atlanta, GA |
He takes the time to listen and he helped me very much.
in Warren, MI |
I was amazed on my first visit with Dr. Jajo. I have seen many psychiatrists in the past. Dr. Jajo communicated with me using eye contact, excellent listening skills, did not judge me, and extremely knowledgeable in his profession. He has tweaked my medications and explained the role these medications play with my depression, anxiety, PTSD and ADD. Not just with the medications; Dr. Jajo has given me tools/skills to work on. I am doing so much better on my medications. Thanks to Dr. Jajo.
in Dearborn, MI |
Dr. Jajo is my psychiatrist for 2 years and I feel relieve after each visit. Good listener, warm hearted person. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for good psychiatrist
in Oak Park, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr. Jajo and the Eastwood Clinic.
in Detroit, MI |
Are you kidding me? Have all you people been paid for positive responses? Dr. Jajo is awful. I call him a breathing prescription pad. He doesn't care and doesn't want to listen to anything I have to say. I am looking for a different doctor.
i love dr. Jajo, he is so far the best psychiatrist. He is able to discover what is the problem and how to treat it in a minimal time. I have excessive anxiety and depression and obsession since my childhood but i with dr. Jajo help i changed and improved a lot in less than two months. I also use to be very moody and get angry easily but now i feel relaxed and very confy.
in Dearborn, MI |
Dr. Jajo has been treating my daughter for PTSD. After just a few months of treatment her condition has vastly improved. Dr. Jajo listened to my concerns and was able to connect with my daughter. She is happy and improving and I could not thank Dr. Jajo more for his intervention and treatment. His understanding and treatment of PTSD could not have been more on point. 5 stars for sure.
in Michigan |
I absolutely love Dr. Jajo I have been seeing him for over 3 years he is the best. I will never see any other person but him, he listens to anything you need to say, he makes sure the medication your on works best for you and he is a very kind hearted person. He has seen me at my best and worst times and I will continue to put my trust in him like I always have been! I give him 5 stars! - Melissa.
in Dearborn Heights, MI |
Dr. Jajo made me feel very comfortable. He has been very helpful and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor.
in Royal Oak, MI |
I have met many psychiatrist and Dr. Jajo was by far the best one I have ever met and would highly recommend. He was very intelligent in diagnosing and treating me, (my grandfather was a psycho psychologist). He was very attentive, caring, understanding and It was the best experience I have ever had with a psychiatrist and I have met many of them. I am very pleased with this doctor.
in Dearborn Heights, MI |
I highly recommend Dr. Jajo for various reasons. Not only is he highly attentive to your personal thoughts/views, but he puts in a significant amount of effort to ensure you meet your desired goal(s). Dr. Jajo has helped me overcome the hardships I used to face involving severe social anxiety. He's extremely empathetic and understanding, I felt comfortable sharing my progress throughout the course of several months, improving my mental health -- I'm genuinely thankful for his help!
in Macomb, MI |
Dr.Jajo addressed every issue and explained everything very well. The medication he prescribed worked fantastic for my issues. GREAT DOCTOR !
in Detroit, MI |
Dr. Jajo took the time to really listen to me and my concerns and that was very important to me. He got me on a treatment plan that is working well for me.
in Flat Rock, MI |
my name is Andy , Dr. Jajo is a very professional doctor ive been under his care for almost 5 years its time I tell others how much he had helped me I look up to him ALOT he has helped and stuck by me and my wife for very hard times, I cant thank him enough.... he will listen to your problems and trials and tribulations and lead you in the right direction if you need a good psychiatry doctor he will be there for you thru your issues and hes is 100% open ears, give him a try .THANK YOU JAJO
in Oak Park, MI |
Dr. Ja jo is one of my best doctors. He was helpp me come from my lowest state of emotional pity to the highest degree of excellency. He listens to all of my complaints, and phobias,and helps me to master them when they were mastering me. He doesn't rushes me out of his office, but let me get out what ever is ailing me which makes me feel good inside, after shedding a pool of tears. To me he's great, and brought me a long way to recovery.
in Dearborn, MI |
Dr. Jajo is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him.
in Westland |
I see Dr Jajo & so does my cousin & we both made the move to his new office to stick with him! He's a good Dr who cares & I definately recommend him if your somebody looking to find a good Dr in this field!
in Redford, MI |
Great doctor! Very friendly and caring.
in Troy, MI |
Dr. Jajo is extremely attentive and professional. He takes into considerations my feelings as a patient and is never dismissive. I highly recommend him.
in Canton, MI |
I would recommend Dr. JaJo to anyone who wants a doctor who really wants to help you solve your problems I had seen a doctor before him my BP was very high along with other problems and the doctor was more interested in payment then my health ( no insurance paying out of pocket ) the first day I met Dr. Jajo I explained my problems he took my BP along with stander questions and prescribe what I needed that day and overall he helped me and I still thank him each visit.
in Taylor, MI |
I had worked with four psychiatrists before seeing Dr. Raad Jajo, so I arrived for my first appointment with certain assumptions pertaining to the approach Dr. Jajo was likely to take. I admire that Dr. Jajo looked beyond what I perceived to be my immediate need and assessed my entire person and history when adopting a treatment strategy. I also appreciate the way the doctor provided insight and explanations for his choices. By my second visit, I had already achieved significant improvement.
Very knowledgeable as well as professional. You actually can feel that he cares.
in Troy, MI |
Dr Jajo brings a tremendous amount of professionalism and expertise into his work. Providing a compassionate and listening ear, he was able to effectively analyze my symptoms and address them accordingly by carefully prescribing the medications necessary. While I of course cannot speak on other patients' experiences, I have seen comfort and optimism in every individual exiting his office prior to my entry. Having now found the best treatment, I can truly say that he has changed my life.
in Dearborn Heights, MI |
Dr.Jajo has helped with the treatment of my anxiety, depression, mood swings and ADHD. I feel his treatments are efficient and effective.
in Dearborn, MI |
I too am a patient of Dr. Jajo. I am more than a piece of paper to him. He knows me; so, he knows how I am doing when I walk into the room. That makes for a great psychiatrist in my mind. I most definitely would recommend him!
in Wayne, MI |
Dr.Jajo is one one of the best doctors I have ever had. He knows what he's doing and always puts a smile on my face.
in Dearborn, MI |
He always listens to you, he's very friendly.
in Madison Heights, MI |
Dr. Jajo is a nice doctor
in Madison Heights, MI |
Dr Jajo helps me with my medications. He listens to what I have to say.
Oxford, MI |
Dr. Jajo is very personable. I feel if it wasn't for this main quality I would not feel as comfortable as I do going to my appointments with him. He is very kind and understanding with any problem and has helped me work through a lot. I would gladly recommend him to my friends and family.
in Royal Oak, MI |
Dr. Jajo is amazing! He is extremely considerate and very funny! He will do everything he can to help and he really wants what's best for the patient
Have you seen Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Are you Dr. Jajo?

Compare Dr. Jajo

Dearborn, MI 48124

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Psychiatry

Why It Matters: Dr. Jajo's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cocaine Addiction
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marijuana Addiction
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Separation Anxiety

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

University Of Baghdad

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Jajo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jajo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jajo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Jajo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry
  • Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Jajo

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Jajo's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Jajo

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients