Dr. Raad Jajo, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Jajo

Eastwood Clinics

34841 Veterans Plaza Livonia, MI 48152

Dr. Raad Jajo, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Livonia, MI and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from University Of Baghdad in 1978 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Jajo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jajo

Dr. Jajo?
Dr. Jajo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Raad Jajo, MD
i have been misdiagnosed twice by my last two psychiatrist and Dr.Jajo has been the only one to get me on the right medications. I went from being in the worst state of my life to being in the best possible state of mind within just a couple of visits with him. He really listens to what you have to say and gives great feedback. Highly recommend! Also the women that work up front are the sweetest ever and i adore them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
I took my daughter to see Dr. Jaja and was very pleased with our visit. He is very professional, listens and was concerned about my daughter's medications. I very much appreciate he took his time and I met all of my concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
I’m traveling 500+ miles this month by airplane to see him. When treating my Tx Resistant Depression, ADHD, and OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea) he has been nothing short of remarkable. The time he takes to actually listen to the problems you may have with any side effects or new developing symptoms. Or any re-occurring symptoms for that matter shows that he truly gives an interest into your background and what is ailing you. Thusly enabling him to provide an accurate diagnosis and proper treatment
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Dr Jojo Have Changed My Life. He is Very Helpful and Understand his Patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Very experienced and knowledgeable. Dr. Jajo has helped me understanding my condition and how treatment works which convinced me about the importance of start taking the medicine to restore my social life and performance. Very good follow up of the case , focusing on important points in appointments and easy scheduling through the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
He did not listen to me. I have a history of allergic reactions and severe sensitivities, and instead of starting slowly, he threw THREE new medications at me at the same time. I had an allergic reaction to one of them and there was no way to tell which one it was. He is also not current on latest research into medical marijuana and microdosing, which have prominent and recent research developments in the field of psychiatry. Like most docs he just follows status quo and gets a paycheck.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Dr. Jajo is outstanding. He has tremendous experience and is a wealth of knowledge. I have a difficult-to-treat condition called atypical trigeminal neuralgia since 2001. Many doctors have never seen a patient like me, I have constant pain in my face which is debilitating at best, indescribable at worst.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
The worst doctor EVER. I’m trying to understand how he can have a lot of positive feedbacks. I really don’t get it. He really doesn’t care. So disappointed and mad at the same time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Dr. Jajo was wonderful, he took the time to listen and understand my problems. It has been difficult to find a doctor who truly cares. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
I’ve had issues with alcohol and depression for the last few years and met a couple therapists to help me during this time, but I’ve never had anyone truly listen to me like Dr. Jajo! I left his office feeling that someone truly cared about my personal well being! I know I can conquer my challenges with Dr. Jajo on my side. I would recommend Dr. Jajo to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Best doctor around he gave me another chase at life. Thank you Dr. Jajo for helping me when everyone else gave up on me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
I have been coming to Dr Jajo since 2007 after being in a car accident. In order to go back to work, I was required to see a therapist. At first, I didn't want to go. However, after my first session I realized that I should have been coming all along. Ten years later, I'm still coming to see him. He has persistently been trying to find the right meds for me and I am so happy that I did not give up! I have felt better these past 2 months then i have felt in 10 yrs! I am very appreciative??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Dr. Jajo is truly a magician he immediately figured out a medication that would work for me and it did. Upon seeing Dr. Jajo i knew I had some cognitive disfunctions, but once he put me on Straterra for ADHD I was blown away. At last I got to experience the world like everyone else and most importantly I got to see my own behavior. Thank you Dr. Jajo Two thumbs down for 2 out of the three receptionist at the front desk. They make it difficult to schedule appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Dr JaJo is an excellent doctor. He is very experienced. He listens, he is kind, caring compassionate and honest. He takes time with you and explains the medicine. He cares about his patients. His staff is very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Dr. Jajo is very kind and will help. I went through an unpreventable, unforseeable life changing family tragedy and went to see him for help. His genuine compassion to help and his desire to listen helped me recover. Highly recommend Dr.Jajo. You will feel better. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Dr. Jajo has been my doctor for 2 1/2 years, in that time, I've had a complete turnaround. I feel like I have my life back. Thanks for all your help and support Dr. Jajo!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Jajo! He is very understanding, thorough, and wise. He gave me hope when I felt like I was at rock bottom. I am so much happier & healthier... and I have Dr. Jajo to thank for that!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Dr. Jajo has saved me. I was in a very dark place with my depression when I started seeing him. He took time, made eye contact, actively listened and then based on my history was able do diagnose and start my treatment. He is charismatic, compassionate, professional, very knowledgeable and genuine. He also tells you as is. He does not walk around egg shells. He is very direct, and he says "pills don't make skills". Dr. Jajo comes highly recommended by someone with severe depression and bipolar.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
Dr. Raad Jajo is a very kind man and a very competent, knowledgeable helpful and insightful psychiatrist. Dr. Jajo is honest and expects honesty from his patients. He has helped me for years with my mental issues and I wouldn't change Drs for any reason.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raad Jajo, MD?
I have no idea how this Doctor got great reviews. There is every possible barrier to seeing him. The staff won't let you see him until you see a therapist first and then it could be months before you see the doctor. They won't let you schedule the therapist and also an appointment for the doctor so you can save the spot. The most arcane way of doing this. Wow, glad I don't have a serious illness. This place is useless.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jajo?

• Psychiatry

1978
University Of Baghdad
1978

Dr. Jajo accepts

Dr. Jajo accepts the following insurance:

Select
HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Jajo's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Jajo treats this condition more than 92% of his peers

Dr. Jajo's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anorexia
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder