Dr. R Laurence Berkowitz, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Campbell, CA and has been practicing for 46 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Berkowitz accepts

Dr. Berkowitz accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Coventry Health Care
Delta Health System

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Berkowitz's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft

4.2

Dr. Berkowitz?
Dr. Berkowitz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. R Laurence Berkowitz, MD
My services were performed by Virginia who was professional & a good listener. Best of all they want to make sure their clients are satisfied with their service. I'm happy to refer this office to friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. R Laurence Berkowitz, MD?
Very professional and kind. Extremely knowledgeable and honest. I felt very comfortable with him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. R Laurence Berkowitz, MD?
Thank you Dr. Berkowitz... I forgot how many procedures and successful surgery s you have done. You are great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. R Laurence Berkowitz, MD?
Dr.Berkowitz is a true professional. He is very personal and makes you at ease. He performed Liposuction and Gynaecomastia surgeries on me. During the entire process he and the entire team were always available to answer questions and gave confidence for me to ahead with it. After the surgery, I have visited him many times for follow-ups and have always felt welcomed. My post-surgery results are good and I don't have any surgery marks on me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. R Laurence Berkowitz, MD?
Dr. Berkowitz is an absolute expert in his field. But aside from doing an excellent work, "Dr. B" truly cares about his patients well being, before, during & after any procedure is done. I know this first hand. I have a medical condition & because of it he took every safety precaution I can even think of. contacting all my specialists as well as others in his profession for input so my health & safety was priority. He is 100% honest
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. R Laurence Berkowitz, MD?
Dr. Berkowitz has been great. He has excellent bedside manners. The same day after my surgery he gave me a call just to check in on how I was feeling. Provided me with his direct number in the event of an emergency, which there wasn't, and took the time to answer all of my question and concerns in a very detailed manner. His staff was also great. The day of surgery everyone was very attentive, courteous and extremely helpful. They made sure I was comfortable at all time and put me at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. R Laurence Berkowitz, MD?
Dr. Berkowitz is - without a doubt - one of the most attentive, caring, and knowledgeable physicians I know. As a cancer survivor who needed reconstructive surgery, Dr. Berkowitz has been there to explain all procedures, setting my expectations appropriately, and helping me maintain my dignity! I can most definitely recommend him!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. R Laurence Berkowitz, MD?
I am extremely satisfied with the service I received from Dr. Berkowitz. He was not always the one to meet me for my follow up appointments, but in the end that isn;t what I paid him for. I paid him for my surgery and he was exceptional. A true professional and delivered stellar results. I am told breast augmentation is no longer his "specialty." But you would never know it. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for breast augmentation. I could not be happier with my results!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. R Laurence Berkowitz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berkowitz?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Berkowitz treats patients.

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average