Dr. Rodger Stratt, MD

Dr. Rodger Stratt, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·

Dr. Rodger Stratt, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. He specializes in plastic surgery, cosmetic dermatology, and more.Read his story

BodyCare Liposculpture & Anti-Aging Clinic Inc.

100 N Federal Hwy

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Learn about Dr. Stratt

Dr. Stratt's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stratt "Before entering the world of aesthetic medicine and surgery he spent nearly 10 years as an attending Trauma Room physician. After years of being on the "front line", Dr. Stratt changed directions in his career and is now one of the most sought after liposculpture surgeons and artists around. R.G. Stratt has trained with some of the most prolific and accomplished cosmetic surgeons in the world. He is a member of numerous prestigious organizations including the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, The American Society of Lipo-Suction Surgery, the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, as well as the International Society of Cosmetic Laser Surgeons. Dr. Stratt is the president and founder of the American College of Cosmetic Physicians. In addition, his vast experience as an Emergency/Trauma Physician along with our fully trained and certified nursing staff, will assure your safety during any procedure. Even though our safety record is impeccable, our Operating/Procedure room is fully equipped for any eventuality. His practice focuses on body contouring and Laser Lipolysis (also know as SmartLipo), as well as tumescent liposculpture. He is also certified to perform Botox injections, laser hair removal, IPL fotofacials, and deftly applied dermal fillers, Restylane, and Juvederm."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Stratt "Going to Body Care was the best decision I could have made. Today I look ten years younger, and I feel great!"
"Dr. Stratt has an incredible bedside manner. He carefully listened to my needs and helped me discover the most appropriate treatment options. In the end, he seemed almost as pleased with the results as I did."
"After the birth of my third child, I tried diet and exercise to lose my tummy bulge, but I just couldn't get rid of the baby weight. Fortunately, Body Care's Smartlipo treatment took care of my problem once and for all."

"My greatest joy is to bring happiness to my patients and improve their quality of life. To me, medicine is much more than treating disease. It also encompasses quality of life issues. Although I have been on the "front-line" for over 10 years during my early career. My practice is now primarily focused on cosmetic medicine as a way to enhance the quality of my patient's life. I am truly blending the art and science of medicine."

• Plastic Surgery

• University Of Illinois-General Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • University Of Illinois-Fp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Stratt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stratt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stratt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Stratt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stratt

4.5

Dr. Stratt?
Dr. Stratt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rodger Stratt, MD
I love Dr. Stratt ! He is knowledgeable, gentle, caring and I trust him. What a wonderful doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodger Stratt, MD?
I was unsure of what to do or where to start but the doctor listen to my fear and gave me a great solution. i am truly happy with my result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodger Stratt, MD?
Dr Stratt, thank you for all your amazing work that you do. You have an eye for perfection and i keep coming back to you for all my facial needs :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodger Stratt, MD?
Both Dr. Stratt and staff are very knowleadgeable and very caring about your needs. Great time and results every time I come here! (and I have been coming here for a number of years now!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodger Stratt, MD?
My experience at body care is never less than perfect. I love Dr Stratt he has amazing techniques with injections and i love what he does each time i see him. I recommend this place to anyone.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Stratt?