Dr. Rodger Stratt, MD

Dr. Rodger Stratt, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |
Insurances Accepted

Before entering the world of aesthetic medicine and surgery he spent nearly 10 years as an attending Trauma Room physician. After years of being on the "front line", Dr. Stratt changed directions in his career and is now one of the most sought after liposculpture surgeons and artists around. R.G. Stratt has trained with some of the most prolific and accomplished cosmetic surgeons in the world. He is a member of numerous prestigious organizations including the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, The American Society of Lipo-Suction Surgery, the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, as well as the International Society of Cosmetic Laser Surgeons. Dr. Stratt is the president and founder of the American College of Cosmetic Physicians. In addition, his vast experience as an Emergency/Trauma Physician along with our fully trained and certified nursing staff, will assure your safety during any procedure. Even though our safety record is impeccable, our Operating/Procedure room is fully equipped for any eventuality. His practice focuses on body contouring and Laser Lipolysis (also know as SmartLipo), as well as tumescent liposculpture. He is also certified to perform Botox injections, laser hair removal, IPL fotofacials, and deftly applied dermal fillers, Restylane, and Juvederm.

BodyCare Liposculpture& Anti-Aging Clinic Inc.

100 N Federal Hwy

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Learn about Dr. Stratt

Patient Testimonials

Going to Body Care was the best decision I could have made. Today I look ten years younger, and I feel great!
Dr. Stratt has an incredible bedside manner. He carefully listened to my needs and helped me discover the most appropriate treatment options. In the end, he seemed almost as pleased with the results as I did.
After the birth of my third child, I tried diet and exercise to lose my tummy bulge, but I just couldn't get rid of the baby weight. Fortunately, Body Care's Smartlipo treatment took care of my problem once and for all.

My greatest joy is to bring happiness to my patients and improve their quality of life. To me, medicine is much more than treating disease. It also encompasses quality of life issues. Although I have been on the "front-line" for over 10 years during my early career. My practice is now primarily focused on cosmetic medicine as a way to enhance the quality of my patient's life. I am truly blending the art and science of medicine.

Dr. Stratt's Experience

Dr. Stratt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology

• University Of Illinois-General Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • American Academy Of Cosmetic Surgery
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Stratt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stratt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stratt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stratt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stratt to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Stratt's Performance
Both Dr. Stratt and staff are very knowleadgeable and very caring about your needs. Great time and results every time I come here! (and I have been coming here for a number of years now!
Dr. Stratt and his staff are awesome!
i keep coming back to Body Care because their service is always great and i feel very comfortable with their staff. They always have specials and i know i get the best deals!
They are very nice and the place is very clean and state of the art. I did Lipo about two months ago and I'm loving what I am seeing, the doctor did a great job and the stuff is nothing but great and friendly and patience.
best beside manner and helpful staff
My experience at body care is never less than perfect. I love Dr Stratt he has amazing techniques with injections and i love what he does each time i see him. I recommend this place to anyone.
Dr Stratt you really brought back my confidence that i once had. I am so pleased with my results. You and your staff are truly amazing
My experience with Dr Stratt and his entire staff was nothing less than perfect. I was taken care from start to finish with a very warm follow up from one of their RN's. My entire procedure went very smooth just as Dr Stratt explained in my pre-op. Dr Stratt is a very well mannered doctor and i thank him for taking care of me and my body. I am very happy with my Smartlipo results.
Dr Stratt your office runs very professional. I live out of town and i always get accommodated last minute and i appreciate that! Keep up the good work and your staff is truly amazing.
My experience in one word 'Exceptional'. Dr Stratt and staff were the best. Kind, courteous, professional and very pleasant. Thank you all!
I was terrify of plastic surgery and the whole Botox world. But with Dr Stratt, I was able to get botox and other procedure and still look like me and not like a puffy fish. I will highly recommend Dr. Stratt for any procedure as he does know limits and has the art of making you look natural which is what we all look for at the end of the day. Additionally the staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable.
Dr. Stratt gave clear explanation of the procedure being done which was smart lipo of upper and lower abdomen. The procedure was very smooth and Dr. Stratt had a nurse and the surgical tech(Anita and Carrie) with me during the procedure and they were excellent. Especially Carrie who kept me calm. His staff of nurses were so helpful, patient and thoughtful. Lisa and Ivana are great and I would definitely recommend Body Care. Thank you guys I am so happy.
Dr. Stratt does an amazing job at injecting my Botox. It last for months and I know they buy the product from Allergan because I found them on Allergan's web site. If your going to a place that does not buy from Allergan, you better be concerned.
Dr. Stratt at Body Care is an awesome doctor at injections. My Botox last months and I know they buy it fresh from Allergan because I found him on the Allergan website. If you do not find the doctor you are using for injections on Allergan's website, you better be careful. The office is clean and beautiful inside. The staff is very helpful and friendly. They call me by name as soon as I walk in the door, love them!!!!!!!!!
My chin/neck area looks better and thinner after 2 Kybella treatments and my lips looks fuller and pleased with the results.
Dr Stratt is extremely talented and professional. He and his staff make you feel so comfortable and they explain everything in great detail. I have been to numerous other places and no one has ever done my Botox this amazing..I highly recommend him for any and all procedures,,He also did my fillers and it came out perfect!! You will not be disappointed. Truly a great experience and the only place i will ever go again.
I enjoyed the experience. The sculpscure procedure was amazing. I did not feel any pain. I was able to watch tv while doing it and by the time that I was getting comfortable on the table, the procedure was done. The results were clear to see from the first treatment.
Dr. Strtt was an amazing doctor. He took his time sculpting my body. I have a tiny waist. I never had one before. I'm so happy with my overall experience at Body Care. Thank you
in Miami, FL |
Dr.Stratt is so amazing. I have all my fillers done with him he is so gentle and really sculpts the face. He does the BEST lips ! Always makes mine and all my friends look so beautiful and the perfect heart shape. He's great staff if super nice, friendly and accommodating.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
He is highly recommended very passionate about his work great staff absolute great results he is the best in smart lipo..........thank u for changing my life ;)
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I have been working with Dr. Stratt for over 7 years as his nurse. I have assisted him in performing thousands of smart lipo procedures. So when it came time for me to fix my post baby body, having surgery with Dr. Stratt was a no brainer! 6 months post procedure I now have a closet full of clothes that no longer fit me! Thank you doc! Dr. Stratt is hands down the #1 doctor for smart lipo in south florida!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Excellent Doctor with a true passion for what he does. Thanks to Dr Stratt I am now confident at the pool and on the beach! Best birthday present I could ever give myself! Thank you Dr. Stratt
Have you seen Dr. Rodger Stratt, MD?

Visit Dr. Stratt