Dr. Robert Turner, MD

Dr. Robert Turner, MD

Allergy  ·

Dr. Robert Turner, MD is an allergy specialist in Lafayette, IN and has been practicing for 26 years. He specializes in allergy, holistic medicine, and more.Read his story

Innovative Medicine

• Health First Health Plans
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Turner

Dr. Turner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Turner "Besides my medical degree, M.D., I also am a licensed homeopath, M.D.(H). Before obtaining my M.D. I earned a doctorate of chiropractic, D.C. I am quadruple board-certified; family medicine, anti-aging medicine, obesity medicine and addiction medicine. I do not know another physician who is triple board-certified let alone quadruple board-certified. We have a 5000 ft.² office with 20 employees, three Masters level addictions counselors, 2 weight loss counselors, one physical assistant, three nurse practitioners and two physicians. The average face time with a physician is now seven minutes. And they spend most of that time poking on their computer. Our initial visit is one hour. Follow-up visits are 30 minutes.. more time to try to help you. On top of that, more importantly, we have many more ways to help people than the Mayo Clinic. We can use the same medications they use but can use them more creatively... Or take you off of some of them. But there is a lot more out there besides what the drug companies have been pushing. Many of the treatments from the natural world are far more effective and safer than the products from big Pharma. So what makes us much more effective than our mainstream colleagues is that we have what they have to offer plus a heck of a lot more."

This content was provided by Dr. Turner "If you think the Mayo clinic would be able to help you or if you think the drug companies have what you need, you don't belong in our clinic. We don't offer natural or innovative treatments just to be different. We only use them when they work better than typical treatment. We use mainstream treatments too as sometimes they are the best choice. Even though what we offer is in high demand and difficult to find at any price, we go out of our way to try to make our treatments affordable."

• Allergy

• Stem Cell Therapy
  • Stem Cell Transplant
  • Testosterone Injection
  • Weight Loss Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Arizona State University
  • Medical College of Wisconsin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Western States Chiropractic College
    Other Education | Completed 1983

Dr. Turner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Turner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Turner's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Turner to family and friends

Dr. Turner's Performance

Doctor and staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and I have already started to notice a difference in how I feel!! More energy and able to get up in the morning without feeling like I had no sleep the night before. Would recommend to anyone with hormonal issues, weight issues, or any other...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Turner is very helpful and understanding with my medical condition. He attempts to do everything possible to help make chronic conditions tolerable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been with Dr Turner for about 4 years. I initially came for weight loss and lost about 75 pounds and have kept it off. As an alternative doctor's office, his is the best!
he knows his stuff
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My experiences with Dr Turner have been top quality he listens to my concerns, prescribes the right medications and evaluates how effective they are. Dr. Turner is very valuable to me and I would highly recommend him to anyone, he is a doctor who truly cares about his patients and staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0