Dr. Robert Barnett, MD

Dr. Robert Barnett, MD

Gastroenterology  ·

Dr. Robert Barnett, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Sandy, UT and has been practicing for 24 years. He specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

Granite Peaks Gastroenterology

1393 E Sego Lily Dr

Sandy, UT 84092

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Molina Healthcare
  • PEHP
  • SelectHealth

Learn about Dr. Barnett

See how frequently Dr. Barnett performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Pain

Dr. Barnett's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Barnett "Gastroenterologists face a number of challenges in their daily routine, and that certainly contributed to my wanting to become a GI specialist. I enjoy a good challenge, and the rewards of being able to have a direct and positive impact on how people feel and on the quality of the lives they lead. A big part of this is knowing that it is important and does make a difference, which is why I strive always to provide the very highest level of care for each and every person I see."

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Bravo pH Testing
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoid Banding
  • Hemorrhoid Treatment
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Manometry
  • Radiofrequency Ablation for Barrett's Esophagus
  • Therapeutic ERCP

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Texas Tech University
  • University Of Utah
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Texas A&M University Health Science Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Barnett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barnett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barnett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barnett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barnett to family and friends

Dr. Barnett's Performance

I got a colonoscopy from him. He was very nice and made me feel relaxed. He explained everything to me very well! He joked a little which made me feel calm and confident.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
His professionalism shows with each interaction. He answered all of my questions clearly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Barnett is the sweetest Dr around I was so Nervous when I went in to have my consult. the front desk Ladies were very friendly and helpful and they helped put my mind at ease. Then when I meet him in person his accent was so friendly that I could not say one wrong thing about them and would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Barnett is a very understanding doctor. Not only did he listen to me when I told him what the issue was, he told me what he thought the problem might be and suggested different methods of treatment. He diagnosed me with IBS-D and constantly has his staff check up and find out how I am doing and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Barnett is such an amazing provider. He is very attentive and patience. Answered all my questions and has done a fantastic job with my care. I highly recommend others with GI concerns to see him. His front desk staff to the clinical staffs are all friendly and kind. Highly recommend Dr....more
Are you Dr. Barnett?

More Gastroenterology Specialists like Dr. Barnett at Granite Peaks Gastroenterology

Gastroenterology Specialist