Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Quentin Allen, MD
Dr. Quentin Allen, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Port Saint Lucie, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Martin Medical Center.

1751 SE Port St Lucie Blvd

Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952

(772) 337-2020

• AARP

Learn about Dr. Allen

I believe in evaluating each patients unique visual potential, and developing a treatment plan to provide them with the best customized approach to meet their visual needs. This may include LASIK, cataract surgery, astigmatism correction, multifocal and/or accommodating implants. It is important to me to provide the latest technology, as well as a caring approach where I value patient needs, and outcomes, above all. I enjoy the full range of ophthalmic care, from eye exams to surgery.

Dr. Allen's Experience

Dr. Allen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Cleveland Clin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Cole Eye Inst, Cleveland Clin Foundation
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allen to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Allen's Performance
in Stuart, FL |
Dr. Allen was so professional and had such a compassionate manner. He eased my anxiety about using the multi-focal implants after removing my cataracts. Even with corneal erosion, my sight is amazingly clear after three weeks since the first eye and one week after the second. I have worn glasses/contacts since sixth grade -- what an awesome thing to see without either! Thank you Dr. Allen!!
in Hallandale, FL |
My best friend was recommended to Dr Quentin for cataracts surgery and I must say... I have been in the medical field for 20 Years and I think that Dr Quentin is a excellent choice for any of your eye problems that require surgery... He is a top notch surgeon Highly recommended by close friends We live in Ft Lauderdale and We drove to Jupiter Fla specifically to have him perform bilateral cataracts surgery with lens replacement.. We are very happy with the outcome and highly recommend him...
in Tequesta, FL |
I am so impressed with Dr. Allen and his whole staff. I Just had Cataract Surgery and couldn't have been treated better. The outcome was much better than is expected. So professional, straight forward, high level of expertise and service. No complications, if you want the best, he is the "real deal".
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Allen saw me as an emergency patient today. His office was accommodating and pleasant!
in Stuart, FL |
I would emphatically recommend Dr. Quentin Allen of the Florida Vision Institute! Married to a physician, Dr. Allen came highly recommended among peers in the medical field. Exams were extremely thorough and he made me feel at ease. From his pleasant demeanor to his surgical skill, Dr. Allen's knowledge and care is unparalleled. My surgical results are amazing and I couldn't be happier simply by eliminating my need for contacts. Unequivocally, Dr. Allen is the doctors' choice for ophthalmology!
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
excellent doctor with through exam. Did Cataract surgery on me both eyes. 2 years later still perfect. Easy to be with, responsive to all questions. I highly recommend
Stuart, FL |
Dr. Allen has total interest in the patient's eye healthcare. I had the urgent need to call him the night before my next day's surgery, and got a return call within 10 minutes.
in Stuart, FL |
Thanks, Dr. Quentin B. Allen, M.D., Ophthalmology, for your expertise, physician-patient care and the top-notch, Grade A+ service you provide. I entrusted my vision care to you and received invaluable professional care and a high-level of skill and proficiency! It is with high regard that I recommend you and your services for those looking for an accomplished and specialized surgeon.
in Jensen Beach, FL |
Dr. Allen did a good job, but costs were more than was quoted by several hundred dollars, wait time has been up to 2 hours. I was with some that waited 3 hours. Multiple patients scheduled for same time period. You see some and then wait, see someone else and wait, see someone else and then wait. There was no regard for patient's time.
in Stuart, FL |
Have contacted twice with no response. Crystal clear vision and no glasses, that Is what I was told. Left eye is perfect, right eye not. Cannot read street signs, optometrist says I need glasses for distance. Paid a lot extra for these lens but so disappointed Should have settled for the Medicare lens.
in Jupiter, FL |
Consummate professional with a great demeanor.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. Allen took care of me when a previous surgeon offered me little to correct cataract surgery which he had performed leaving me extremely nearsighted. Dr Allen gave me 20/20 vision.
Have you seen Dr. Quentin Allen, MD?
Are you Dr. Allen?