Dr. Quazi Imam, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Imam

Quazi Imam, M.D

1833 W Pioneer Pkwy Arlington, TX 76013

Dr. Quazi Imam, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Arlington, TX and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Rostov State Med University Rostov Russia in 1979 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry, addiction psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Imam accepts

Dr. Imam accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Commercial Insurance Company
Medicaid
Molina Healthcare
Molina
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Imam's experience treating your condition or procedure

• ADHD Testing
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cocaine Addiction
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Confusion
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Disruptive Behavior Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
  • Stress Management
  • Suicidal Ideation
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

Dr.Imam is a highly qualified psychiatrist dedicated to helping patient restore balance & joy in their lives by utilizing the most up-to-date treatment strategies & the highest quality of care. He offers a wide range of services for behavioral & emot...

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Childrens Hospital-Harvard Medical School
1985
Chief Resident
1984
Columbia University, New York.
1982
Columbia University, New York.
Rostov State Med University Rostov Russia

31.03448275862069%

Dr. Imam?
Dr. Imam's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Quazi Imam, MD
I've been seeing Dr. Iman for two months; it's been great! How I chose him was through a general google search. I had just relocated to Texas and knew that my script i"d had in another state wouldn't be accepted. I read his profile and called to make an appointment. A difference was that I'd read and called four other psychiatrist; Dr. Imam returned my call the same day. He is a great story teller, a great source of medical information, an interested listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
Helped me immensely. Recommend for all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
Dr. Imam is truly the best. He is a class act and he actually cares about your well being as a person, not just as a patient. I will continue to see him as long as I need care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
Dr.Imam is very thorough and always spends as much time as needed. He has a kind heart and is always very professional. My child really enjoys seeing Dr.Iman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
What I have to say here is short and sweet. I have made significant improvement with my mental health since seeing Dr. Imam. He is a very up beat person who genuinely cares about the patient. He listens to the problem and is quick to help in a caring nature. I have seen many Psychiatrist and Psychologist but he has been the only one that I can give a 5 star. The staff at the VA clinic in Fort Worth are also above reproach. Thanks Dr. Imam
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
He is the best psychiatrist I have seen so far. I have been to four other psychiatrists previously for a diagnosis. The medications they prescribed didn't improve my condition. I am currently Dr. Imam's patient. He is highly educated and genuinely seems interested in making you a productive part of society and to help reach your full potential. P.S: It is hard to get a hold of him. He is only in his office on MON, TUE, WED & THURS from 4pm-6:30pm. I had to walk in to schedule an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
My granddaughter been going to Dr. Imam over a year for focusing. We tried several different meds to find the right one for her. She has improved to A-B grades in school. She feel better about herself. Thank you Dr. Imam.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
Dr. Imam is very knowledgeable and takes time to listen to patients. He offers user friendly advice to best fit patients’ needs in a relaxed, non-imposing setting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
Dr. Imam has correctly diagnosed and prescribed the correct medicine for my granddaughter allowing her difficulties to be reduced to a manageable level. He has helped her from the first time she saw him. I highly recommend him to help you or your child get the care they need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
I have had the privilege of seeing Dr Imam. He has been inspiring and extremely helpful for myself, my marriage and developing the next step in my life to find and follow my dreams. He has lived such an interesting life and is a miracle for me from God. Its a fallen world and he will have his critics as we all do, but he is walking upright in this fallen world. God bless him and his family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
I have been taking my grand daughter to Dr. Imam for just over a year. She has mood disorder and ADHD. Dr. Imam took her off meds prescribed by others and put her on fewer and better for her age.. He essentially gave me a new child! The office closed recently for personal reasons, but I just spoke to him and he is hoping to re-open in December! Thank God! Can't say enough good things about him and Ms. Lillian, office manager. Highly recommend this doctor. Evening appts. are a plus.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
Dr. Imam has been my doctor for years now. He always takes as much time as I need with him. He is a compassionate man and I recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
I have been taking my now 12 year old son Jeremy to Dr. Imam for 6 years. Our first visit in 2011 we just told his symptoms which turned out to be A D H D .Dr imam prescribed him medication non stimulant to see how it would work for him . At same time he had us take an evaluation sheet to school and ask his teachers to write short paragraph describing his behavior . It immediately helped him. I am very happy with Dr Imam. First review I have ever written about a Doctor and I am 53 years old.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
Dr. Imam is knowledgeable and uses good judgment when deciding what is best for his patients. He strives to form a trusting relationship with his patient even in the most challenging circumstances. His receptionist is courteous, experienced, and accommodating to patients' needs and concerns. Dr. Imam and his staff have been very supportive in some very difficult times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
Dr. Imam is very careful about the long-term effects of medications and he does not prescribe medications that are clinically shown to be blatantly detrimental. His approach is different from any other psychiatrist I've ever been to and he doesn't dole out medication like candy. He is cautious and caring yet very firm with his policies and procedures and I have great respect for Dr. Imam because of that.
Very informative and helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
No candy coating with this Dr. This Dr. is serious about about the kind of treatment he is offering. Receptionist was detail about of what to expect. Went over the policy before my family came in. I knew before coming in about my co-pay. Initally my child was seen weekly due to some severe issues but now it is montly. I like his approach and my child & family has benefited from it. Thanks Doc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
I was really surprised!! I was not seen by a Nurse Practioner. I saw a Dr. and not just any Dr. He was Board Certified in many areas of psychiatry. I never had someone explain things as he did and he was not quick to prescribed either. He is very reserve about prescribing medication and tried to understand me and listen and then he would ask more questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
I had United and my cost 145.00. The 2nd visit would be 110.00. I asked what their regular fee. 150.00 for follow up visits. W/insurance I got a discount. I appreciated the break dwn. The receptionist said, the Dr. wants patients to come in without adding financial hardships or worries. Since, I would be required to see him monthly. I scheduled. I am concentrating better and sleeping well. My work productivity and my family life improved. I trust this Dr and referred fam & friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quazi Imam, MD?
My son has been a patient of Dr Imam since 2011 when he was about 4 1/5 yrs old. He was suffering from ADHD where he is unable to focus, always irritable, unable to sit calmly and unable to express his thoughts in a sentence. Dr Imam helped my son to be able to overcome hislearning disability by prescribing small dosage of medication that helped him focus. Now my son is in fourth grade, active in sports such as Tae Kwon Do and baseball and he is getting A's in school thanks to Dr Imam.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Imam?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Imam treats patients.