Dr. Quang Nguyen, DO

Dr. Quang Nguyen, DO

Bariatric Medicine  |
Dr. Nguyen is the Medical Director at Las Vegas Endocrinology. He is boarded in Internal Medicine, Hypertension, Obesity and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. He specializes in diabetes, hypertension, metabolic syndrome, nutrition and obesity and all aspects of thyroid disease diagnosis and treatment. He is actively and passionately involved in the teaching of future physicians and is currently an Adjunct Associate Professor for Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine and a Clinical Associate Professor for the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Nguyen has published numerous articles in the medical literature and has conducted clinical research in his medical practice. He has won the Patients Choice Award annually since 2008. Dr. Nguyen is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians (ACP), the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE), and The Obesity Society (TOS).

2865 Siena Heights Dr Ste 140

Henderson, NV 89052

• Principal Financial Group
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen's Experience

Dr. Nguyen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Bariatric Medicine

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Metabolic Disorders

• Testopel® Pellet
  • Testosterone Injection
  • Thyroid Biopsy
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of California, Irvine
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Nevada, Reno
  • Banner Good Samaritan
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Nguyen has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Nguyen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nguyen to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Nguyen's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Nguyen is an exceptional Endocrinologist. I am grateful for his medical expertise. I would recommend him to family and friends.
Las Vegas, NV |
Excellent Dr. saved our life! Husband and I have lost over 100 lbs. Went from diabetic to pre diabetic, no more HBP. He cares and listens, if you put effort on your part he works with you to improve your over all health. He is polite, has a great sense of humor, is very thorough and detailed oriented. It is a disappointment I can't say the same about his staff. Can never speak to anyone live, do not return calls, and more often than not if you do get a live person, seems you are bothering them!
Newark, NJ |
Wow, what a horrible first impression. Absolutely NO bedside manner. I felt like a child being scolded. I went there because of reviews. Boy was I wrong! Won't waste my health with him!
in Pahrump, NV |
I have been a patient of Dr. Nguyen's for about 3 years now. Rare is it now days that a Dr. can be so good a doctor as he is let alone very kind and pleasant. His practice has grown greatly since I started being a patient of his so I have had to learn to be a bit more patient when contacting his office and waiting for a replay. But they do get back to you. Worth it!!!!! I am being treated for thyroid cancer.
in Henderson, NV |
If you like excessively long waits to see this guy your in luck. He has the bedside manner of a pet rock. the waiting room is tiny ,be prepared to stand . Try getting an appointment with him , I have been there 3 times , and the last time was the last . Be prepared to be disappointed .
in Las Vegas, NV |
In my 15 years of being diagnosed with thyroid problems and not having a any success with any endocrinologist being able to control my thyroid. For the first time in my life my thyroid is finally regulated thanks to D.r Nguyen. Not only did he help get my thyroid under control. He also educated me in my condition. I am now almost due to give birth to my first child. A dream I never thought would be possible because of my thyroid condition. Thank you Dr. Nguyen
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Quang Nguyen is the best doctor I have encountered in a very long time. He was waiting on test results to write me a prescription; when I messaged him through the patient portal about my results, he got back to me the next day, over a holiday weekend. He is also considerate of costs. He could have easily spread my first few visits over three or four appointments but he didn't. He arranged prescriptions and lab tests so that my number of visits would be cut in half. This is a doctor that c
in Henderson, NV |
tryed to call and make an apt for the past 3 weeks. My insuc DID send the referral and blood work. The " appointment scheduler " I had to call the front desk to get her on the phone said she had no info on me and gave me horrible customer service and was rude about explaining the "doctors rules"if u answer your phone in the past 3 weeks I would have known the rule. today finally got an answer right away while on the line she's talking and laughing with her coworker.haven't even been 2 office yet
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Nguyen is simply THE BEST! My oncologist found I had a high calcium count & highly recommended I see Dr. Nguyen for further testing. Dr. Nguyen gave me additional tests & determined I have early parathyroid disease. I have seen many doctors throughout my cancer process but have never met one as thorough & kind as Dr. Nguyen! He takes the time to explain in detail what is going on and what to do next. His entire team is awesome and I am always seen on time! I highly recommend him!!!!!!!
in Boulder City, NV |
Great Doctor! I take multiple medications for various conditions and Dr Nguyen has been excellent about researching and finding medications that I can take that don't interact with any of them. He gives me a choice as to which ones I want to try or not try. He is patient and very kind, with a great bedside manner, and he has a great sense of humor. I love that he actually listens to me. Very rare nowadays. I like his new office & location next to St Rose Siena. I highly recommend him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Before seeing Dr. Nguyen I was taking 120 units of insulin & checking my blood sugar 3 times a day. I had previously seen 4 endocrinologists in Las Vegas who had me under this medication regiment. Then I found Dr. Nguyen who actually cares about his patients. He recommended new medicatiion and gave me samples as well. He also has a wonderful staff ,Erica and Jeniffer, among others. Dr Nguyen helped drop my A1C from 10.5 to 6.6 in two months. Now my blood sugar is completely regulated. Thanks!
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Nguyen is probably one of THE BEST endocrinologist in the State of NV. I have been a patient of his for 15 months and he has ALWAYS taken the time to talk and explain thing with me. I have never felt like I was being rushed or just another patient in the many number of any other patients. His professional mannerism and care to my well being just a so far exceeds so many other doctors in the Las Vegas area.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I really like this doctor! He will do your thyroid ultrasound himself in the office. He does not send you out to a radiology center and then have you come back. You find out exactly from him the day he does it. He explains everything thoroughly and seemed very knowledgeable and personable. I have referred several people to him and they all tell me the prescient it the referral and like going there.
in Henderson, NV |
I love Dr. Nguyen and his Staff. I am a senior and can not afford a lot of my medications and Dr. Nguyen always gives me samples so I don't go without. I did medical billing for years and I know that he doesn't get reimbursed very much for seeing Medicare and Medicaid patients as myself but he treats me as if I am just as important as anyone else. His office staff has always been very pleasant and helpful.
From the second I stepped into his office, I knew I was in competent hands. I am currently having major issues wirh insurance and he is PERSONALLY answering my questions immediately. I am not waiting for calls back. I'm not speaking to one of his knowledgeable nurses, but himself. What doctor do you know goes to bat for you as if you were family? This is a doctor who CARES. His staff are always courteous. I never wait longer than 15 minutes and never feel rushed speaking to him. Worth the drive!
in Las Vegas, NV |
He spend the time needed to explain my problem. did blood test and ct to make sure of the problem. gave me meds to take and than more blood work and problem solved. I feel that he cares about my well being.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have been going to Dr. Nguyen for some time. He has treated me for pituitary condition . Constantly does bloodwork and yearly MRI for my tumor. I can talk to him and get the answers I am looking for. I have never had a problem with the front office. Yes, the are very busy. However, they will get back to you ASAP. My nurse , Erika, is the best!! David
in Henderson, NV |
Dr was good staff very bad will not return. very sad that they have such poor pt care.but I guess the dr don't care.
in Las Vegas, NV |
The doctor is ok but the office staff is horrible!!!! They never answer the phone and when they finally do they rude, unprofessional and talk over you so you can't get a word in. It is impossible to get an appointment or ask a question with these people. I am switching doctors because of the horrible staff!
Of all the Doctors I have seen in my life, Dr. Nguyen is most definitely, the rudest and most inconsiderate of them all. Conversing with him is akin to tiptoeing around eggshells. What I mean by this, is that visits with this physician made me feel as though I was doing something wrong rather than seeking help. He scolded me like I did something bad and had the odacity to say there was noting wrong with me at all... Well, months later, I was diagnosed with a SERIOUS heart condition!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I absolutely love this DR. the staff is amazing wouldnt go anywhere else.
in las vegas nevada |
I felt that he cared about me he took the time to explained everything to me With detailed he is very professional. I'm very pleased with his care.
Have you seen Dr. Quang Nguyen, DO?
Are you Dr. Nguyen?