Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Qualls Stevens, DO
Dr. Qualls Stevens, DO is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Midwest City, OK. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Stevens is affiliated with Integris Canadian Valley Hospital, Community Hospital, Saint Anthony Shawnee Hospital and Saint Anthony Hospital.

1342 S Douglas Blvd Ste A

Midwest City, OK 73130

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Stevens

See how frequently Dr. Stevens performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Herniated Disc

Dr. Stevens's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurosurgery

• Neurosurgery
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Surgery*

• Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Ear Disorders

• Carotid Ultrasound
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Neurostimulation
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Stevens has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stevens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stevens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stevens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stevens to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Stevens' Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Edmond, OK |
I saw Dr. Stephens today for an evaluation on a possible surgical procedure on my back. Dr. Stephens was very personable, spent time explaining my evaluation. He wasnt in a hurry as some doctors are, but was very thorough on explaining my situation and was very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.
Oklahoma City, OK |
A few weeks ago Dr. Stevens performed surgery on my cervical discs. He fused 3 of them together. He cleaned out arthritis in the cervcal area. I have had pain which was not resolved and he placed me on something stronger. He and his PA are very caring. He also performed surgery on my daughter's neck. He is operating on my lumbar spine in August. He is reserved, but he is not a snob. He is excellent and cares for patients. I never write reviews, but for him, I took the time. That speaks volumes.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Stevens seems knowledgeable and competent. The PA is helpful and answers questions. The Office staff seems apathetic.
in Moore, OK |
I have been a patient of Dr. Qualls for several years . I was out to lunch at Johnnie's and over heard his office manager talking to the receptionist about the other office staff. Being in management myself I was very appalled by this. In my corporation this is very unacceptable. Qualls seems like a very reasonable and seems to be a very by the book type person and I find it hard that he allows this type of behavior. He as a surgeon is outstanding. His office could use some better management
Oklahoma City, OK |
After getting a cortisone shot that should have lasted "6-12 months" and only lasted 2. He doesn't return calls. Even after 3 weeks and multiple messages. His assistant told me i would be in for surgery early July which was later told to be false since she doesn't know the schedule and shouldn't have said anything to me. The office refuses to send data to new doctor even with the papers they required filled out.
in Yukon, OK |
Dr Stevens successfully removed a benign Schwannoma in my back at L1. He could tell that I was in immense pain during my visit and scheduled the surgery for as soon as possible. He is of a quiet demeanor, but does not come off as arrogant, he just doesn't have a lot to add to the diagnosis. His PA is very knowledgeable and caring. I personally haven't had any issues with the office staff, just everything is matter-of-fact. I have the utmost confidence in Dr Stevens as a doctor and surgeon.
in Choctaw, OK |
I have to say that I was very disappointed in the doctor.. He was rushed and spent a total of 10 minutes with me after waiting 45 minutes to see him. He did a physical examination that consisted of me moving my legs and arms up and down. He did not check anything else. He looked at my MRI results and said there was nothing wrong with me. Then in the same sentence he said he was sending me to a clinic to get spinal injections. I am still not sure why he wanted me to have them.
in Oklahoma City |
The doctor is very sincere and caring. I trust him. The staff do not return phone calls and if they do they call from a private number. My phone doesn't accept private numbers so it goes straight to voice mail. So in return I have to call back and leave a message and wait again for a return call and hope that I'm holding my phone in my hand when they call me back.
Have you seen Dr. Qualls Stevens, DO?
Are you Dr. Stevens?