Dr. Qasim Omran, MD

Dr. Qasim Omran, MD

Pulmonary Disease  ·

Dr. Qasim Omran, MD is a pulmonologist in Wyoming, MI and has been practicing for 16 years. He specializes in pulmonary disease, sleep medicine, and more.Read his story

Metro Health Pulmonology

• Health Net Federal Services
  • Meridian Health Plan
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Priority Health
  • Priority Health Choice, Inc.
  • Zurich

Learn about Dr. Omran

See how frequently Dr. Omran performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sleep Apnea
Sleep Disorders
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)

Dr. Omran's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Omran's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Omran "As a pulmonologist, I work closely with the patient and his or her primary care provider to determine the best possible treatment plan for that patient. It is important to me that we work together as a team to help the patient improve their health and stay well."

This content was provided by Dr. Omran "I will work closely with the patient, the patient’s primary care provider and any other specialists who are involved with the patient’s care to make sure we are reaching the best outcome. I feel it’s important to listen and communicate effectively with the patient. I address any concerns to make sure patients are comfortable and confident in their treatment plan."

• Critical Care Medicine
  • Sleep Medicine

• Critical Care Medicine
  • Sleep Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Kasturba Med Coll-Mysore U
  • Salmaniya Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Harper University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Omran has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Omran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Omran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Omran's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Omran to family and friends

Dr. Omran's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Omran Says:
"

I welcome any positive or constructive feedback on how I am doing. Your comments will help me continue to provide the best care for my patients.

"

Staff is horrible. I'm getting calls from the location that provides my medical equipment that they have not received doctors notes. No idea when I need to see them again. I'm looking for a new sleep doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great Dr. but the staff is horrible. After I learned the results of my sleep study had been made available to Dr. O’s office two weeks ago, I called to follow up. They didn’t know who I was and couldn’t find my info. They scheduled me for a 30min. follow up three weeks from now. I regret using...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
On my yearly visit, Dr Omran provided a thorough and detailed explanation of my sleep habits via my cpap memory stick report. Also gave options for alternative cpap masks, as I'm now starting to sleep with jaw drop and on my side. Never felt rushed, had all my questions answered, and it's evident...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
The Doctor was very thorough in explaining my condition and treatment plan. The office staff went over and above expectations. Making an appointment to get back under his car as I type!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I hate anything medical, and this doctor was so comforting, thorough, kind, knowledgeable and dealth with me without hurry. Dr. Omran educated me about my health issues and secured me in my fear. I am handling the adjustment to a sleep apnea machine because of his care.
Are you Dr. Omran?