Dr. Qasim Husain, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 37

Dr. Husain

Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Rehab Center

80 Oak Hill Rd Red Bank, NJ 07701

Dr. Qasim Husain, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Red Bank, NJ and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Stony Brook Univ Hsc Sch Med in 2007 and specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic spine surgery.

Dr. Husain accepts

Dr. Husain accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

• Progressive Spinal Muscular Atrophy
  • Progressive Spinobulbar Muscular Atrophy
  • Spinal Cord Tumor
  • Spinal Dysostosis, Anhalt Type
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Ryukyuan Type

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Foot Fracture
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Disc Replacement
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Spondylosis
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy

My goal is to work with patients to improve their pain and quality of life.  I always advocate attempting all non-surgical treatment options prior to considering any sort of surgical procedures.  If patients have exhausted all non-surg...

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Husain

Dr. Husain?
Dr. Husain's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Qasim Husain, MD
Dr. Husain is caring, knowledgeable not to mention easy going and REAL. I recently had spinal surgery and the process was fast, efficient as well as successful. My surgery was scheduled 10 days after my initial visit, his support staff helped with EVERYTHING! My post op care has been top notch as well. The office staff is friendly, and wait times are minimal. I've had such good experience s I am leaving my previous orthopedic office / doctors in favor of www.orthocenter.com!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Dr. Husain is an extremely knowledgeable spinal specialist, and is the kindest and most thorough spine doctor I've ever seen. He is incredibly respectful, gentle, and gives me as much time as is necessary to ask questions and express concerns about my health issues and prognosis. Dr. Husain truly listens to everything I need to discuss about my medical issues, never interrupts me, never makes me feel rushed, has a very comforting bedside manner, and offers very wise advice and treatment plans. He is truly a wonderful doctor and human being, and I would recommend him to everyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Dr. Husain and his staff have been amazing throughout my treatment. I had one bulging disc a four herniated discs with the L5 resting on the S1 sciatic nerve. I could not walk or sit up straight for over two months. Dr. Husain performed a discectomy a month ago on my back and I felt immediate relief! I am walking, sitting up straight and able to do some of my daily chores within only a month of surgery! Every day I feel better and better! I highly recommend Dr. Husain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Dr Husain is amazing. I broke my neck in 5 places, he and his team fixed my spine with zero nerve damage. I was back to a normal routine 2 months later, with zero complications. The in-office follow-ups were easy and he answered all of my questions clearly and honestly. He set proper expectations which were then happily exceeded. IF you are in central Jersey or the shore, don't go to New York, go see Dr Husain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
I had my second surgery with Dr Husain and definitely He is the best. The combination of high level of professionalism, friendly and Charismatic make Dr Husain Unique. If you decided to have him as your orthopedic surgeon, do not think twice... you all ready got the best one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Dr. Husain recently performed cervical surgery on my C5,C6, & C7. I could not be happier with the outcome. I no longer have severe nerve pain traveling down my arm. He is a true professional in his prime. A kind man that will put you at ease from your very first visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
I woke up on my 31st birthday and I couldn't walk because my back and leg pain were unbearable. My insurance co referred me to Dr. Husain. Finding out I needed a lumbar Decompression and fusion was a lot to process. However, I felt instantly at ease and confident in Dr. Husain that I went through with it. I had the surgery 2 months ago and my only regret is not doing it sooner. I got my life back and cant thank him enough. His knowledge, ability, and professional ease are second to none.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
I visited Doctor Husain due to a herniation in the disc between C5 and C6 putting pressure on my spinal cord and nerves. Doctor Husain recommended arthroplasty and I went through with it. I could not be happier with the results. Doctor Husain explained everything extremely well and made me feel nothing but comfortable before and after the procedure. He takes the time to make sure you get well and truly cares. Even months after the surgery any questions I have are answered promptly and kindly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
I had major lumbar spine surgery with Dr. Husain. Leading up to the surgery, I was very apprehensive and nervous. Dr. Husain answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable with my decision. He presented statistics and explained the possible problems which could occur during and after surgery. After the surgery, he was encouraging and made sure everything was healing properly, both physically and mentally. I highly recommend him and his staff to anyone having spinal issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
When I initially saw Dr. Husain I was unable to sit, and barely able to stand I was in severe sciatic pain due to an L-5, S1 herniation. As a personal trainer and jujitsu competitor I was hesitant to get surgery but after consulting with Dr. Husain, who discussed a variety of options (he did not jump right to surgery) we decided to proceed with a discectomy. Just 2 weeks post surgery I am pain free and starting to return to normal activities. Dr Husain is knowledgeable and thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Dr. Husain has now performed spinal fusion surgeries on Both my husband and I. His bedside manner, professionalism and knowledge are second to none. I had a lumbar fusion at L-4-5 with a foot drop diagnosis. My surgery was a complete success. My pain is gone and I do not have a limp from my foot drop. My husband had the same success as I and all of his pain is gone as well. I highly recommend Dr. Husain and suggest getting a second opinion from him before deciding on your final surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Even when insurance gave me a hard time to have Dr Husain treat me, he went above and beyond what most other doctors would do in order to treat me properly. I had surgery with him 5 days ago, and never even had to use a pain killer. He was caring and thorough. I can't say enough great things about him and would recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Dr Husain I am being treated by after I was involved in a car accident in Texas on a business trip. Dr Husain has been available, and goes out of his way to try to work with me to get the best treatment possible. I was rear ended in a car accident, at a stop light in texas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
From my first appointment to followup from operation, Dr Husain just instilled confidence. Best way to describe it all....a great surgeon and a nice person. He truly cares. Took his time in all appointments. I never got rushed. That’s a common thing in today’s world of rush-rush to get to next appointment. I should have had this operation 5 years ago. I put it off because people kept saying “oh you don’t want to touch your back”. My thanks to Dr Husain. I feel GREAT!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Dr. Husain performed my L5-S1 spinal fusion in December '17. I consulted with 2 other surgeons prior and all agreed what was needed. Procedure went well. After a couple weeks of home recovery, and 4+ months of PT, I progressed from walking to biking to running. I don't believe this would have been possible, or at least not at this same pace, without the care provided by Dr. Husain. Great surgical skills...Takes the time to explain...Terrific bedside manner. 5 stars doesn't seem like enough!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Dr. Husain changed my husband's life. The laminectomy he performed allows him to walk 3-4 miles a day, which was previously impossible because he was in constant pain. His expertise and the time he took to explain everything at every stage of treatment and all the planning that went into the procedure still makes me feel overwhelmingly grateful we chose Dr. Husain, he was perfect for our case and his staff is AMAZING!! I would recommend his practice to ANYONE & EVERYONE considering spine surg!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Dr Husain is kind and takes the time to listen to you, about your pain and tells you the best way to help you for your problem. I'm so lucky I had Dr.Husain, he is my Angel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Top Notch! Dr. Husain operated on two of my family members and took wonderful care of them. I myself am a nurse and wouldn't recommend anyone else for spine surgery. He was very honest about possible risks and side effects. My family members are doing great and I am glad they are finally able to live without daily excruciating pain! Dr. Husain helped us through the whole process and answered all of my neurotic questions patiently... Very Happy From start to finsh!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Dr. Husain performed surgery on me 3 months ago and I feel like I have a new life. I was in a car accident and my neck and arm were in unbearable pain and my fingers were numb and weak. Surgery and the subsequent PT have made a world of difference. Dr. Husain was incredibly thorough in his explanations and care for me and I feel lucky. His office staff facilitated everything and I was pleasantly surprised with how smoothly things were handled. Thank you:)
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Husain?

Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Rehab Center

• Sat: 8:00am - 5:00pm
    • Sun: 8:00am - 5:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Husain treats patients.