Dr. Qasim Husain, MD

Orthopedic Spine SurgeryMaleAge 41

Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Dr. Qasim Husain, MD is an Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist in Red Bank, NJ and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Stony Brook Univ Hsc Sch Med in 2007. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Centrastate Medical Center and Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Qasim Husain, MD

Orthocenter

80 Oak Hill Rd Red Bank, NJ 07701
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth

• Ankylosing Vertebral Hyperostosis
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Broken Neck
  • Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Hip Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Husain accepts

Dr. Husain accepts the following insurance:

Select
Wellcare of Georgia

Dr. Husain's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Husain

ACDF on C7
Dr. Husain is really great. He’s easy to talk to, able to put you at ease and answers any and all questions. Surgery is always nerve racking but Dr. Husain somehow makes it feel like just another day. I had and have complete confidence in his abilities but its the pre-op and post-op too that puts him on top.
Bryce – Jul 29, 2022
Finally Pain Free!
I was dealing with back pain for years. I had a herniated disc between L4 and L5. I was seeing a doctor in the Toms River area with only minimal relief after multiple epidural treatments. In December that doctor did a microdiscectomy which caused the pain to worsen. On the recommendation of my sister who is a nurse, I made an appointment with Dr. Husain. The drive was a little far for me but totally worth it. He was confident, professional and knowledgeable. On June 14, 2022 he performed a revision discectomy and I had immediate relief. I am 3 weeks out from my surgery and feeling like a new man. I feel 10 years younger. If anyone is dealing with similar pain I highly recommend Dr. Husain. The whole process, from the first appointment to scheduling surgery and post surgery was great. The office is extremely efficient and seem like they really care about the well being of their patients. I can't thank Dr. Husain enough.
Asa Sweeney – Jul 08, 2022
Back surgery with Dr. Husain
Upon writing this review (June 1, 2022) I am one month post op from back surgery with Dr. Husain for a herniated disc. I tried PT and an epidural but the herniation was pressing on my nerve with severe pain radiating down my leg to my ankle and causing loss of function in my left foot. Dr. Husain is a good listener and clearly explained how this issue may cause further damage and what could be done with minimally invasive surgery. Upon completion of surgery I was relieved of my pain and slowly but immediately started moving again and started physical therapy after two weeks. As a point of reference for recovery for anyone else, I am a 54 year old very active male who works out regularly. Surgery is of course not to be taken lightly but I am very pleased with Dr. Husain and how well I am on my way to resuming normal activities.
Jimmy Leslie – Jun 01, 2022
Surgery
From the moment I first met Dr. Husain, he put me at ease and outlined a thorough plan of action which he performed effortlessly. I can not stress enough the ease of the whole process he put together for me and most importantly I was pain free the same day of surgery. I highly recommend him.
Tim Connelly – May 23, 2022
Couldn't be more pleased
Every step of the way leading up to and following my recent successful cervical decompression & fusion procedure was highly satisfactory... especially the result! Dr. Husain and his entire staff were outstanding!
David Smith – May 12, 2022
Fabulous Surgeon
After reading Dr Husain's impressive bio on the Orthocenter web site I made an appt. with him. I am now 8wks post surgery after a spinal fusion and I feel amazing. I have had a fusion previously and did not recover this quickly. Dr Husain is well versed in all of the progressive innovations in spinal surgery. I would recommend him to anyone.
Charlene P – May 05, 2022
Great experience
I would highly recommend Dr Husain to anyone looking for an excellent orthopedic surgeon. Dr Husain is a very accomplished Doctor with implacable bedside manner.
Fauzia Qureshi – Apr 10, 2022
The Best!
Dr. Husain put me back together again! I'm 4 months post surgery-laminectomy and spinal fusion due to scoliosis and spinal stenosis. I feel great. No pain! I cannot thank Dr. Husain enough and truly he is the best at what he does.
Feb 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Dr. Qasim Husain, MD He is the best Doctor ever, an angel sent from heaven. I had ongoing pain due to herniated disk c6-c7, and this Doctor did a fantastic job. Within three days, I was pain-free and able to sleep the way I hadn't slept in 6 years. Please choose this Doctor for any cervical disk replacement. You will not regret it.
Javier Arroyo – Dec 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Dr Husain and the Staff at the Orthocenter are consistently amazing. My family has been going to the Orthopedic Sports Medicine Group for years and we have never had anything but a positive experience. My most recent experience was today. Being in excruciating pain for the past week Margaret and the scheduling staff was responsive and caring and managed to have me seen immediately. The entire staff handled my care professionally, gently and swiftly. I am so comfortable to be in the experienced hands of Dr. Husain. I can not recommend this group highly enough. Thank you to the all at the Orthocenter of Red Bank. You are all appreciated!
Dec 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
I saw Dr Husain for a herniated disc. I had gotten another opinion but wasn’t as comfortable with that provider. He performed a microdisectomy. I had immediate relief and am back to full activities only six weeks later and feel great. I highly recommend him.
Nov 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Time flies when you're feeling better! I cannot believe it took me two years to the day today to write this. I was a reluctant patient who was scared to have surgery but was referred to Dr. Husain when Dr. M. Romello realized weakness was developing in my left arm. I had a severely herniated disc in my neck and nonsurgical treatment was not enough to prevent permanent damage. Dr. Husain took the time to explain why surgery would help me and made sure I was able to make an informed decision. I had a terrible experience with a surgeon in a different practice who explained nothing and who I just did not trust. Dr. Husain clearly cared about what was best for me and was not pushy whatsoever. Thank you Dr. Husain for alleviating my pain and discomfort and for being such a caring surgeon. You saved me! I highly recommend him, Dr. Romello and the staff at Orthocenter.
Gabi Labkovski – Aug 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
I needed spinal fusion and had narrowing of the spine with severe spinal stenosis. I was petrified to do surgery but had no choice. Dr Husain explained everything and showed me what was going on with my back on the mri then on a physical piece of spine. He explained what he was going to do exactly to rectify the problem. Dr husain’s calm deameanor put me at ease. He is soft spoken calming and confident. After surgery, I Woke up with no pain and could feel my feet it was amazing. I’m am 3 months post op and I’m back to a normal life. I owe it all to him and his caring staff who were there for me.
Sue B – Aug 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Dr. Husain is absolutely fabulous. He and his staff are informative, efficient, and did everything they said they would do for me from A to Z. I had a pinched nerve in my neck that was causing severe pain and numbness in my fingers. I knew surgery was the best option and it was his first recommendation after viewing the results of my MRI. Everything went perfectly. I recovered within 2 weeks. As scary as my situation was, Dr. Husain made this process as easy as possible and managed my expectations as well as one could ask. I cannot recommend him enough!
Jeff Fuhr – Jul 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Dr.Husain is an excellent Orthopaedic Spinal Specialist. Although a Surgeon also takes non surgical patients. Very brilliant. The best of the best!
Helen Rose Bergin – May 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
I had a herniated disk and required a spinal fusion and arthroplasty due to an accident. The disk was doing permanent damage to my nerve. I heard of Dr. Husain from friends who are very pleased with this group. His office got me in right away. He listened to my concerns and was understanding and kind. Dr. Husain explained what needed to be done clearly and after speaking with him I had confidence that his recommended course action was what I needed to have done. Because the damage to the nerve was ongoing, Dr. Husain adjusted his schedule to get me into surgery right away. Being this injury resulted from a car accident dealing with the PIP insurance aspect was complicated, but Dr. Husain's staff helped me through it all the way. The surgery went very well and I'm very pleased with my results and recovery.
Carol N. – Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Husain. Very progressive treatment resulting in immediate relief after surgery and very quick recovery. I had experienced chronic neck and upper back pain for years. I finally decide to address the condition when I experienced almost constant numbness down my left arm. From the minute I walked in to his office for results of MRI and discussion about surgical options I had complete confidence in his skill. He explained all my options and what the expected outcome would be. He did spinal fusion on 4 discs and had me back at work in 3 1/2 weeks. Great bedside manner, checked on me every day.
Patty – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
I would certainly recommend Dr.Husain to my family and friends. Dr.Husain is a caring physician who answered all my questions and came to see me in the Hospital everyday after my surgery.
Robert C. Tully – Mar 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
Dr. Husain is very clear and knowledgeable with a (bonus) fantastic bedside manner. I had painful sciatica for 2 years radiating down my leg, I no longer have sciatica since my surgery. He was very explicit about the procedure and his expectations after surgery. I'm very thankful for Dr Husain's skills as a surgeon. My quality of life has greatly improved now that I no longer live with chronic back and sciatic pain.
Kim H. – Feb 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?
He has a warm and gentle manner. Opted to do a less invasive procedure to get maximum benefit. Explained all options in a way that was easy to understand but was very honest as to what to expect postoperatively. Office staff was very friendly and professional. Doing very well . Surgery is a big step but Dr Husain allayed our fears and have put us on the road to feeling so much better. Thank you so much
Dr Neil R Lapidus/ KarenLapidus – Feb 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Qasim Husain, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Husain?