Dr. Pushpinder Dhillon, MD

Dr. Pushpinder Dhillon, MD

Maternal-Fetal Medicine | Female

Dr. Pushpinder Dhillon, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine doctor who practices in Fredericksburg, VA. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Dhillon is affiliated with Stafford Hospital and Mary Washington Hospital.

Dr. Dhillon's Experience

See how Dr. Dhillon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dhillon

Dr. Dhillon accepts 35 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dhillon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dhillon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dhillon to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Dhillon's Performance
Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Dhillon goes well beyond her call of duty. I have a medically complex child and when we found out we were pregnant with twins we wanted to go forward with a CVS test. Dr. Dhillon really took the time to research our daughters disorder and made sure that all tests necessary were given. She always takes her time and makes sure to answer any questions. We've been there so many times and I've never had a poor experience.
in King George, VA |
Dr Dhillon and her ultrasound tech are the best. I have a serious condition that without Dr Dhillon, would likely have gone undiagnosed and been fatal for the baby. She kept a close eye on us, however, and now here we are healthy at 36 weeks. Dr. Dhillon has been nothing but patient, kind, and eager to help my spouse and I understand everything that has gone on. The office staff is okay. They don't seem to return phone calls and I'm still waiting on three co-pay refunds.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
So pleased with my experience there today! Dr. Dhillon, my ultrasound tech and staff over all were AMAZING!!! 100% recommend.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Dhillon is by far THE BEST doctor that I have ever come across. I do not say this lightly by any means. I was amazed at her ability to explain something very difficult and emotional to me in a very warm but neutral and professional manner. Also, she squeezed me in right away due to a time sensitive issue even though it meant that both her & her staff would be working late. My husband and I always felt better after talking to her. I would recommend you go see her.
in Stafford, VA |
First off, Dr. Dhillon is a fantastic doctor and so is her ultrasound techs. I have no complaints about them at all. The are a knowledgeable and kind group of people. The issue I have is with the office manager and their current billing practices. Upfront payments are an estimate, leaving you with a 'balance' or owing them more on the next visit, all this while not being able to provide an itemized receipt until the close of business. This makes matching charges with actual amount billed hard.
in Stafford, VA |
I won't be recommending this office at all. My first appointment I was charged a 20% deductible even though my insurance is a $30 specialist copay. I informed them of the copay and was told I was wrong. I work in medical billing I know what was supposed to be charged. At my next appointment I had a large credit because of the awful billing practices. My last appointment was again overcharged and it was impossible getting in contact with the manager. It took 3 months for the correction.
in Stafford, VA |
I absolutely LOVED Dr. Dhillon. She was amazing and the nurses were great as well. The office staff wasn't always the most professional and the wait times were a little lengthy sometimes but she was worth it. She always made me feel comfortable. She was the doctor that detected my preterm labor and came to the hospital to check on me TWICE! She is definitely an authority in her field. It was estimated that I would deliver around 36 weeks. My son was born at 36.5, Dr. Dhillon is awesome.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Dhillon along with the Ultrasound techs and the staff is great. They are all pleasant and professional. However, the office manager whom is a man (never once says his name on the phone) is very unprofessional and laughs and smirks on the phone while a patient is talking. He also appears to be very insurance fluent in deductible but has no clue. I am a office manager myself in the medical community and I was appalled at the amount of unprofessionalism. Will not recommend due to manager
Have you seen Dr. Pushpinder Dhillon, MD?
Are you Dr. Dhillon?

Compare Dr. Dhillon

Dr. Dhillon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
      •  Board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Dhillon has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dhillon's Board Certifications

• Maternal & Fetal Medicine
      • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Disorders
      • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
      • Bleeding Disorders
      • Blood Disorders
      • Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
      • Breech Position
      • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
      • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
      • Congenital Heart Disease
      • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
      • Preeclampsia
      • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
      • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
      • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
      • Septal Defect
      • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
      • Sickle Cell Disease

• Hindi
      • Punjabi
      • Russian
      • Urdu

Dr. Dhillon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dhillon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
      • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
      • Sympathectomy
      • Thyroid Screening
      • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
      • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC