Dr. Purvi Patel, MD

Pain Medicine | Female

Purvi Patel, MD PLLC 1920 Country Place Pkwy Ste 160 Pearland, TX 77584 Get Directions
Dr. Purvi Patel, MD
Dr. Purvi Patel, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Pearland, TX. She is 34 years old.

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Patel is now accepting new patients
Purvi Patel, MD PLLC1920 Country Place Pkwy Ste 160
Pearland, TX 77584
(832) 916-2075Get Directions

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
Dr. Patel's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Patel treats you for you and and does not label you like every other patient she has with the same symptoms. She takes her time to make sure that you do well and that you understand her treatment. She is not your normal pain management doctor. She actually cares to make you feel better.
in Houston, TX |
Takes time to listen and solve your concerns and her staff is AWESOME!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Patel has gone above and beyond, considering all the insurance issues I have had. She has always been cooperative and patient. Her office staff has been very helpful.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Patel is a great doctor. I have seen many physicians in the past for my condition and she has been the only one that has been helpful.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Patel is a knowledgeable person and is good at what she does. She is understanding and is always willing to help you get better.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Patel is a very professional and patient doctor. The first time I came to see her she said " I know you are in pain and I will take care of you", and she did. I am very pleased with her care.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Patel is an excellent physician. She has corrected by problem and it can not get better than that. The procedures she has done on me have been like night and day. I went from a lot of pain to no pain!!! She is wonderful!!!
in Alvin texas |
Dr Patel is a great Dr. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and questions. She cares about your situation. I would recommend her to anyone who needs this type of Dr.
in Houston, TX |
Since I have been seeing Dr. Patel she has helped me tremendously! I am so glad that I have her to turn to for pain and she has been so good with my health issues. She she made a difference in my life.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Patel is the best pain management physician I have ever been to. She also explains things great. Her procedures are very well done. I think she is wonderful!!!!
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Patel has helped me find pain relief after many years of struggling and seeing many doctors. I have seen her twice and I am very satisfy!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Patel is a very thorough when explaining my health issues and takes her time every time I see her.
in League City, TX |
Dr. Patel is both highly skilled and compassionate. I have a degenerative form of arthritis, and she has been committed to keeping me as active as possible for the past three years. She always listens carefully to my concerns and offers real, workable solutions. Her office is comfortable and welcoming, and her staff are friendly and helpful. Dr. Patel has my highest recommendation.
in Seabrook, TX |
Dr.Patel is a caring,professional ,worth the trip to Pearland !!! She was informative and patiently explained the procedures and the choices I had to aliviate my back pain. Her staff is friendly and courteous. I hope she never looses her sweet personality and bed side manner.She followed up with each procedure and getting appointments with her office has always being fast. I will recommend her to my family and friends. Wish her the best and a great growing practice !!!!
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Patel is one of the kindest mosy compassionate doctors I have dealt with while undergoing extensive treatment for mesothelioma. She administered several blocks that enabled me to complete radiation, and is always available if I need her help with many ways to control and manage the pain that comes with having a lung removed. She is an excellent pain specialist, and an awesome person. Her kindness, gentleness, and sincere concern make her an excellent doctor.
in Pearland, TX |
I have been lucky enough to have been treated by Dr Patel for past 2 years. I had serious low back pain that began for me in 2006. I had been bounced around by a number of different doctors who gave me the impression that they did not care. Dr Patel stuck with me even when I was without insurance. Once I was able to obtain insurance and we could try different procedures, I would say she has reduced my pain by 70%. Simply put, she has kept me positive thru some tough times. Highly recommend
in League City, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Patel for about three years for various chronic pain issues - skeletal and neurological. The office is nice, convenient, and well organized, as is the staff. Dr. Patel is very knowledgeable and current about a wide range of pain management options, for a wide range of medical issues. She is very compassionate and spends whatever time is needed to help enhance the outcome, including interacting with your other specialists. I highly recommend her.
in Pearland |
Her staff is friendly and helpful. Dr. Patel is kind, compassionate & takes the time to listen.
in Houston, TX |
Many years of engine pain my lower back was gone in three visits and has not come back. No other Doctor ever mentioned RFA she was fully knowledgeable and experienced on it. The best ever.
Have you seen Dr. Purvi Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Compare Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patel's Board Certifications

• Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine