Dr. Puneet Panda, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Marietta Eye Clinic 895 Canton Rd NE Bldg 100 Marietta, GA 30060 Get Directions
Dr. Puneet Panda, MD
Dr. Puneet Panda, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Marietta, GA. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

Dr. Panda's Experience

See how Dr. Panda's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Panda

Dr. Panda accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Panda's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Panda to family and friends
Dr. Panda's Performance
in Powder Springs, Ga |
Dr. Panda is just the most awesome doctor. I would come to him with any eye concerns. He is very nice and takes the time to answer all of my questions.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Panda is very personable. Never rushe very thourough and want us to be happy. "I like him a lot."
Houston, TX |
Convenience of the office was great!
Marietta, GA |
Thank you for bringing my eyesight back!
in Dallas, GAe |
I had a very specific reason for seeing an ophthalmologist, and Dr. Panda did not listen to me at all or any of my issues. I thought I would finally get my eye fixed . He ignored my physically obvious facial reconstructive needs and acted as if he didn't believe me. He ignored the fact that I had a laceration in my forehead that severed nerves to my eyelid control. I think this is all because I had no insurance. Who cares? What I don't look like I have the money? Well guess what I do.
in Marietta, GA |
I have already referred to Dr. Panda. I really enjoy the convenience of the Powder Springs location.
in Marietta, GA |
With Dr. Panda, everything has gone really well.
Overall it has been 100% satisfaction and I would recommend this group to
in Dallas, GA |
Every office I have gone to with Marietta Eye Clinic has been great. His assistant was very thorough and heard my concerns. The initial consultation he went through the cataract process quickly but he did slow down when I asked and answered my questions. He did call the same day of surgery to check on me and I appreciated that.
in Temple, GA |
He enlightened me on my condition. He made everything very clear to understand. I have already recommended daughter make an appointment to see him.
in Marietta, GA |
My surgery went fabulously. Dr. Panda is very thorough and has nothing but high praises for the surgery centers.
in Powder Springs, GA |
I was a patient of Dr Corwin for over 30 years. Concerned about changing to some else after excellent care from him. Dr. Panda recently performed cataract surgery and I couldn't be more pleased with him. He is professional, caring and willing to make sure all concerns are addressed. I am very confident to use him and am pleased to be his patient.
in Marietta, GA |
It has taken a couple of doctors to find out my problem, only being treated with alllergy medications. When I saw Dr. Panda, he finally figured out what was going on after months of having this problem. I am very pleased with Dr. Panda.
in Marietta, GA |
He was Avery polite and explained everything to me. The way he came into see me was due to me having an infection. He performed a laser procedure after my vision was decreasing. I am now very happy with my vision.
in marietta, ga |
Dr. Panda examined my eyes and knew immediately what the problem was and how to treat. Although very busy, he saw me on an emergency basis, did not rush through the visit and answered my questions. I followed his instructions and was doing much better at the follow-up visit.
Have you seen Dr. Puneet Panda, MD?
Are you Dr. Panda?

Compare Dr. Panda

Dr. Panda's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Aphakia and Other Disorders of Lens
  • Senile Cataracts
  • Ulcer

U OF BUFFALO SUNY SCH OF MED & BIOMEDICAL SCI

Graduated in 2009

Dr. Panda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Panda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Panda does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Panda and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.