Dr. Punam Sharman, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Punam Sharman, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Michigan Internal Medicine/Peds 9001 Miller Rd Ste 5 Swartz Creek, MI 48473 Get Directions

Dr. Punam Sharman, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Swartz Creek, MI. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Sharman is affiliated with Hurley Medical Center, Genesys Regional Medical Center and McLaren Flint.

Dr. Sharman's Experience

See how Dr. Sharman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sharman

Dr. Sharman accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Sharman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sharman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sharman to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Sharman's Performance
Louisville, KY |
I had Dr Sharman for about 5 years since I was 19 years old. She's a really good doctor, She's patient and understanding and easy to talk to even when you just need her to listen to your personal life. I wish I could have kept her but I moved away so I had to leave her as a patient but if I was to go back to Michigan I would get her in a heart beat. It makes me sad, so hopefully I'm able to find another doctor like her! I highly recommend !
Flushing, MI |
Dr. P. Sharman is a dependable family friendly doctor. She takes the time to answer all your questions and when needed will even find a way to see you with or without an appointment. My family couldn't ask for a better doctor. She has been a real blessing more than once for us.
in Swartz Creek, MI |
My family had been seeing Dr. Sharman for a long time. We've noticed recently, though, that she has gotten to be pretty judgemental, almost to the point that you just don't want to go see her when you're sick. She's also quick to admit to children to the hospital when they're sick and keep them there for a week. I've never waited less than 1 hour or 1 hour and 15 minutes past my appointment time either, which is really frustrating when she spends less than 5 minutes with you for an exam.
Linden, MI |
She is by far the best doctor in this area. I would go as far as to say she saved my life a couple years ago when I was experiencing severe anxiety. She is amazing and extremely understanding and patient. I 100% reccomend her
Lebanon, TN |
She is a good doctor and the staff are friendly. I wish she was more supportive to breastfeeding mothers.
in Grand Blanc, MI |
She prescribed me a medication that I specifically told her not to, she told me what she sent me was something else. When I took it, I had a horrible reaction and tried to contact her personally and the receptionist answered the phone and laughed at me and was very rude. I tried numerous times to get in touch with Dr. Sharman, calling daily, talking to her staff, and leaving many voice mails and she would not return my calls or messages.
Have you seen Dr. Punam Sharman, MD?
Are you Dr. Sharman?

Compare Dr. Sharman

}

Dr. Sharman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Sharman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sharman's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Sharman does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sharman and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Gajra Raja Medical College, Jiwaji University

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Sharman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sharman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Sharman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sharman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.