Dr. Propa Ghosh, MD

Dr. Propa Ghosh, MD

Urology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Propa Ghosh, MD is an urology specialist in Wayne, NJ and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in 2006 and specializes in urology, oncology, and more.Read her story

1777 Hamburg Tpke Ste 304

Wayne, NJ 07470

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • CoreSource
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Ghosh

See how frequently Dr. Ghosh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Disorders
Urinary Incontinence
Bladder Diseases

Dr. Ghosh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Ghosh's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ghosh "As an MIT alum, Dr. Ghosh embraces innovation and uses cutting edge technology such as Robotic Surgery with Firefly technology for kidney and prostate cancers, and GreenLight Laser technology for prostate enlargement. She has been featured on TV, radio and in the media for her urological expertise in cancers of the genitourinary tract, incontinence and stone management, using the latest surgical techniques. "

This content was provided by Dr. Ghosh "I believe it is critically important to couple this surgical expertise with excellent bedside manner and communication.  I try to treat every patient and their respective medical conditions as though I was making those decisions for a member of my family.  For this reason, I make every effort to be kind, passionate, up-to-date and understanding - not just to my patients, but to my co-workers, colleagues, staff and all those around me. I also enjoy teaching, which includes teaching my patients about their conditions so it helps them understand why we are making certain decisions.  This ultimately helps us to optimize care delivery, and more importantly, helps us all enjoy the process more."

• Urology
  • Oncology
  • Robotic Surgery
  • Urogynecology
  • Urologic Oncology

Dr. Ghosh does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• MIT
  • Maimonides Med Ctr/Coney Island Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Montefiore Med Ctr/Albert Einstein Coll Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Ghosh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ghosh has no media or publications listed.

• Bengali

Dr. Ghosh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ghosh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ghosh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ghosh to family and friends

Dr. Ghosh's Performance

Dr. Ghosh Says:
"

A special thank you to my patients who offer feedback through healthgrades.  As you know, we live in a digital world and it is important that your experiences are shared so it allows others to get a sense of what our practice is about.   If you are a patient and have any concerns, please let us know by calling our office.  We are all human and make mistakes - but the important thing is that we are aware so that we

...

If every doctor could be as caring & compasonite as this one there would be a lot more satisfied patients in this world.She makes you want to get better.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This doctor is what every person in medicine should be.A great surgeon,a compassionate & caring human being who makes you want to get better.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Ghosh thanks for you professional and care giver God bless you and always l wish my gratitude.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She is absolutely amazing- explains everything in detail -she understands my questions and takes the time to answer them - the office staff is awesome as well
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Top Notch Urologist! She is excellent in every aspect of patient care and follow up. I had all the confidence in the world that Dr. Ghosh would diagnose my condition and recommend the right treatment plan. That was all based on first impressions and she exceeded my expectations.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0