Dr. Priyankha Balasundaram, MD

Family Medicine | Female

SW Oklahoma Family Medcn Clin 1202 NW Arlington Ave Lawton, OK 73507 Get Directions
Dr. Priyankha Balasundaram, MD
Dr. Priyankha Balasundaram, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lawton, OK. She is 30 years old. Dr. Balasundaram is affiliated with Comanche County Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Balasundaram's Experience

See how Dr. Balasundaram's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Balasundaram

Dr. Balasundaram is now accepting new patients
SW Oklahoma Family Medcn Clin1202 NW Arlington Ave
Lawton, OK 73507
Evening
(580) 248-2288Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Balasundaram has admitting privileges.

Dr. Balasundaram's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Balasundaram to family and friends
Dr. Balasundaram's Performance
in Lawton, OK |
Dr.B is the best. Thorough and caring. Her nurses are friendly and always available.
in Lawton, OK |
Dr.B is the best. You can tell she really cares.
in Lawton, OK |
Love my Dr.B. She is so kind and takes the time to listen to you and explain things. I switched all my children to her.My mother and sister both had breast cancer but Dr.B has always done the needed tests and made sure I had my yearly mammogram even when I said no the first time as I was too scared. She is the best. The front staff and nurses are good too. There's been a lot of changes in the clinic and it is much better now. I've been coming here for years and years and have seen many doctors.
in Lawton, OK |
Horrible. Do not go to OU clinic. They charged me 300 dollars and never once touched me. She ordered MRI then never bothered to call me about results. I had to track it down myself and get my own copy. I'm still in terrible daily pain, had pinched nerves in my back. Almost can't walk and losing feeling in my hands. Do not go to this doctor.
in Lawton, OK |
Really caring. Doesn't prescribe unnecessary medicines and takes the time to explain whats wrong with you. My daughter had a viral infection - I took her to the urgent care and they just gave her antibiotics I went to the clinic the next day and Dr.B took the time to explain - we didn't start the antibiotics and she was fine within a couple of days. Very happy that there are doctors out there who don't give out antibiotics like candy!
in Lawton, OK |
She didn't even care about my son. We went in to have his cough checked out after a coughing attack left him gasping for air. All she did was check the earstatus for infection listened to his longs and did a strep test. While there she also told us that she doesn't believe in antibiotics. My wife also over heard the nurse talking to her saying they should do an rsv test but she just said no just do a flu test. Never going to this doctor again!
Very kind and took the time to listen
Have you seen Dr. Priyankha Balasundaram, MD?
Are you Dr. Balasundaram?

Compare Dr. Balasundaram

Dr. Balasundaram's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Dr. Balasundaram does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Balasundaram and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center

Completed in 2017

Dr. Balasundaram does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Balasundaram and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Balasundaram does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Balasundaram and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.