Dr. Priyanka Grover, MD

Practices Radiology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 47 reviews.
Author:
I was highly satisfied with my visit excellent customer service. Dr Grover is the best if you go there feeling stress about your condition when she walk in the room your mind is at peace I would highly recommend you to visit Dr Grover. You can’t go wrong with her.
Author:
My wait was minimal. Dr. Grover was very kind and explained my medical condition in detail. She performed a quick test and gave me the results immediately. The technicians were very helpful and amazing. I highly recommend this center.
Incredible doctor. Would recommend to any woman I know
Author:
I love this place! I went for a lump I was feeling in my chest and I felt totally at ease while there. The office is pristine and beautiful. You get a lovely and comfy dressing room to change into a super soft gown. The techs take time to go over the entire procedures with you and make you feel comfortable. The doctor came I’m at put my worries at rest and discussed all the results with me. Overall great staff!
Author:
Warm and friendly staff Beautiful office Dr. Grover was very engaged and caring and provided personalized plan of care and review of tests. I highly recommend this office. A very positive experience!
Author:
Went there for a mammogram. Staff was excellent. Equipment was latest. Dr. Grover was thorough and detail. Was made to feel comfortable.
Author:
I visited Dr Grover for a routine mamo. Her skill, efficiency and professional attitude was very comforting. She tries not to keep anyone waiting. Her staff was well trained and the process was a smooth and timely.
Author:
Beautiful and clean office! I was nervous about having my exam and upon entering I immediately felt welcomed. The front desk staff and the tech were both very friendly. I also had the pleasure of meeting Dr.Grover and she is very knowledgeable and kind. I was put at ease and the exam was quick and effortless. I highly recommend this center. I will be coming back yearly.
Author:
I loved her new office in Sunrise. The staff is very professional. I had my results immediately. I highly recommend her practice.
Author:
Although I don not have breast cancer background in my family, my breasts have been always full of cysts and masses since I was young. Last January Dr. Grover identified a mass on my right breast difficult to find because of so many cysts and dense tissue. During the biopsy procedure she was so kind and considerate and her staff was amazing. I was diagnosed breast cancer at an early stage due to her finding. She saved my life. I do not have words to be thankful to her.
Author:
I have been with Dr Grover now couple of years and would not change her for anything . I have never met a more friendly , compassionate and a thorough doctor . I have a strong family history of breast cancer and always am scared but after I see her my all fears disappear . I completely trust her judgement and so glad to have her as my physician
Author:
Dr. Grover idenitifed a small mass on my left breast. As a result of her careful review of my ultrasound, my breast cancer was diagnosed at the earliest stage. She was kind and considerate when telling me what she found and encouraged me to have a biopsy. I am so thankful for Dr. Grover. I have been told by my breast surgeon and oncologist that my prognosis would have been must different if Dr. Grover had not found the mass so early. Thank you!!
Author:
I saw Dr. Grover for a breast lump. She was knowledgeable, polite, informative and helpful. She diagnosed my early stage cancer and I'm very grateful to her. She cares for her patients.
Author:
I recently had a breast biopsy procedure by Dr. Grover. Leading up to the appointment I was extremely nervous, but Dr. Grover and her staff were amazing at putting my mind at ease and keeping me comfortable before during and after the biopsy. I truly appreciate their patient care and comfort and knowledge. I would 100% recommend anyone to go to Dr. Grover and her team.
Author:
Priyanka was very attentive, caring, and personable. I had no pain or complications after my procdure.
Author:
Dr. Grover conducted two stereotactic core biopsies on my breast. She was able to locate the area of concern and because of her, I am well on my way to resolving my breast cancer. She caught my IDC at a very early stage and was so kind during the procedure. She answered all my questions and even called after the procedure to provide additional information. Thank you Dr. Grover!
Author:
Dr. Grover and her team were just amazing! Going in for a breast biopsy is so scary, but Dr. Grover made me feel so calm. Her bedside manner is beyond amazing.
Author:
I had an opportunity to see Dr Grover recently. I was impressed by her patience and honesty. She cares for her patients and that’s all mattered to me. I wish her the best.
Author:
Dr. Priyanka Grover is a very good doctor. She has excellent bed manners. She is very professional and makes you feel very comfortable. She is very good in what she does. I had a very possitive experince with her. Her assistant Debbie was also excellent.
Author:
Dr Grover was so nice and friendly. Also her assistant Debbie was so nice too.
Author:
I have been going to this office for over 10 years Doctor Tomiselli ,Dr Grover Tracy and Debbie Claudette and all staff is wonderful they make me feel comfortable and in safe hands .I would highly recommend this office to everyone . I had breast cancer 5 years ago and Dr Tomiselli did a lumpectomy and all went smoothly .I just had a cyst aspiration by Dr Grover and all went well and painless . My follow up care is thorough because of my history with breast cancer .Highly recommended .
Author:
Very competent and kind doctor and ultrasound technician (Debbie) for recent diagnostic procedure.
Author:
I was terrified of a pending breast biopsy. I had heard from friends that they really hurt in such a sensitive area. But I was ecstatic at how good the experience was. The anesthetic injections weren't painful, truly just a pinch and the 5 punches did not hurt at all. Even two days later I was just a little sore. Much ado about nothing. So don't fear them or put them off. This doctor was truly an expert at this procedure and her assistant Debbie was very helpful.
Author:
Really nice and approachable. Made me feel perfectly at ease even though I was a little nervous about the procedure. I would definitely recommend her.
Author:
I was so scared about having a cyst aspiration and not sure if i needed a biopsy. I think one of the scariest thing for a woman in her late 40's today is thinking that at any time she could be diagnosed with breast CA. The anticipation of the procedure and the stress of the unknown were all gone once i met Dr. Grover and her assistance Debbie at The Comprehensive Breast Center of Coral Springs. Dr Grover was very sweet and knowledgeable and in seconds i felt at peace again. She is excellent.
Author:
If you need a radiologist that is knowledgeable, calming, professional, and takes the time to answer all your questions or concerns, look no further than Dr. Priyanka Grover. My experience as her patient was a pleasant one considering I had much concern about my medical situation. And her assistant, Debbie, same work ethic and such a sweetheart. Thank you both for making me feel like I was the only patient you had.
Author:
I had my first biopsia today. I was very scare at the beginning. But Dr. Grover came and with her kindness and care made me feel better. She and Debbie were wonderful. The process is not that bad and painful like I was thinking. My experience was good and the Dr. And her staff are excellent.
Author:
Dr. Grover and her nurses at The Comprehensive Breast Center of Coral Springs helped me through my ordeal. Having had breast cancer fifteen year ago, a recent mammogram and MRI indicated the need for a biopsy. I was terrified. Dr. Grover and her nurses performed the biopsy in a professional and compassionate manner. Within a couple of days they called with the wonderful news, "benign". I will happily continue with my scheduled exams at The Comprehensive Breast Center of Coral Springs. Janet
Author:
Recently I had a biopsy done by Dr. Grover at Comprehensive Breast Center of Coral Springs. Along with the assistance of Debby. I have to say how pleased I was with their care and compassion. The procedure was explained before being done. She continued to explain exactly what she was doing and pointing it out on the imaging screen so I could see it and understand throughout the procedure. . By doing this it really takes away any nervousness and your treated with respect and care.
Author:
Dr. Grover and Debbie were both very reassuring and professional. I found them to be very courteous and respectful, and I greatly appreciated their positivity.
Author:
I experienced my first biopsy last week and was very nervous, but Dr. Grover was so kind and so gentle. Dr. Grover talked to me through the entire procedure and I was able to relax. Thank you Dr. Grover and Debbie for making my experience comfortable and painless.
Author:
I met with Dr. Grover after being referred by my oncologist for a follow-up test. This was the most patient, friendly and overall kind individual that I have had the pleasure of coming into contact with since my Cancer journey began. Dr. Grover talked me through the procedure and checked constantly with me about my comfort level. Debbie the assistant was also amazing. A diagnosis of Cancer has not been easy to adjust to, but having people that actually care is a tremendous blessing. Thank you!
Author:
Dr. Grover performed 2 biopsies. She was so calm and comforting through both processes. She has a very gentle nature, yet is totally professional. Dr. Grover informed me of what she would be doing as she went along. Afterwards, she let me know what to expect and made it very clear that I could contact her later if needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Grover to anyone in need of her services. She is amazing and I feel very blessed that she was a part of the testing that needed to be done.
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Grover, she was very caring and kind. Also her assistant Debbie was helpful, they took their time with me and made me very comfortable.
Author:
My experience with Dr. Grover was amazing. It was my very first time getting a Mammogram and I was super nervous, but Dr. Grover and her staff made my experience very comfortable. I strongly recommend her. Dr. Grover is not only a doctor, but she is a caring doctor. Thank you again:)
Author:
Dr. Grover was very professional and explained everything that the procedure would entail. She was sensitive to my needs and took the time to make sure I was comfortable.
Author:
I recently was seen by Dr. Grover and I can say she is the most calming, attentive and knowledgeable Dr. That I have met. She acknowledged me upon entering the room, she looked at me, not a computer, and she was "there " with me! She explained step by step of what she was doing and also why(I was having a core biopsy ) She really expressed concern and care. The staff also are very nice, friendly and always seem to smile and look AT you. Debbie one of the radiology techs is very supportive
Author:
Today I had a core biopsy with Dr Grover. She was kind, patient, professional and compassionate. I felt she was thorough and explained everything so that I understood it. Debbie assisted her and they were my dream team. Very compassionate to my anxiety and as a patient in general. I highly recommend Dr Grover.
Author:
Very caring and at the same time professional. Concern for the comfort of the patient. I had a core breast bx with no pain involved. I felt I was in excellent hands. I had not met the doctor before but was immediately comfortable in my choice.
Author:
I was recently treated by Dr. Priyanka Grover. She was very kind, caring and showed a great deal of patience. She was knowledgeable and took the time to answer all my questions and was very reassuring and this made me feel very confident in her as a caregiver. I would definitely recommend Dr. Grover for treatment.
Author:
Dr. Grover was beyond wonderful. She is compassionate, understanding, and an expert in her field. She took the time to explain my entire procedure to me with the utmost professionalism and followed-up with me as she promised to do. I am extremely grateful to have had Dr. Grover and I would recommend her to absolutely everyone!
Author:
Great Dr Very knowable, very warm, very respectful, great human being. Thanks for all you support.