Dr. Priyanka Grover, MD

Dr. Priyanka Grover, MD

Radiology  |
Female
Dr. Priyanka Grover, MD is a radiology doctor who practices in Coral Springs, FL.

1311 N University Dr

Coral Springs, FL 33071

Learn about Dr. Grover

Dr. Grover's Experience

Dr. Grover's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Radiology

Accredited by: American Board of Radiology*

• Abnormal Mammogram
  • Benign Breast Disorders
  • Breast Cancer

• Breast MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Breast Needle Localization

• Breast Imaging
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Mount Sinai Med Cntr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Grover has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Grover does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grover and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grover's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grover to family and friends
Dr. Grover's Performance
in Coral Springs |
If you need a radiologist that is knowledgeable, calming, professional, and takes the time to answer all your questions or concerns, look no further than Dr. Priyanka Grover. My experience as her patient was a pleasant one considering I had much concern about my medical situation. And her assistant, Debbie, same work ethic and such a sweetheart. Thank you both for making me feel like I was the only patient you had.
in Coral Springs |
I had my first biopsia today. I was very scare at the beginning. But Dr. Grover came and with her kindness and care made me feel better. She and Debbie were wonderful. The process is not that bad and painful like I was thinking. My experience was good and the Dr. And her staff are excellent.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Grover and her nurses at The Comprehensive Breast Center of Coral Springs helped me through my ordeal. Having had breast cancer fifteen year ago, a recent mammogram and MRI indicated the need for a biopsy. I was terrified. Dr. Grover and her nurses performed the biopsy in a professional and compassionate manner. Within a couple of days they called with the wonderful news, "benign". I will happily continue with my scheduled exams at The Comprehensive Breast Center of Coral Springs. Janet
in Margate, FL |
Recently I had a biopsy done by Dr. Grover at Comprehensive Breast Center of Coral Springs. Along with the assistance of Debby. I have to say how pleased I was with their care and compassion. The procedure was explained before being done. She continued to explain exactly what she was doing and pointing it out on the imaging screen so I could see it and understand throughout the procedure. . By doing this it really takes away any nervousness and your treated with respect and care.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Grover and Debbie were both very reassuring and professional. I found them to be very courteous and respectful, and I greatly appreciated their positivity.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I experienced my first biopsy last week and was very nervous, but Dr. Grover was so kind and so gentle. Dr. Grover talked to me through the entire procedure and I was able to relax. Thank you Dr. Grover and Debbie for making my experience comfortable and painless.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I met with Dr. Grover after being referred by my oncologist for a follow-up test. This was the most patient, friendly and overall kind individual that I have had the pleasure of coming into contact with since my Cancer journey began. Dr. Grover talked me through the procedure and checked constantly with me about my comfort level. Debbie the assistant was also amazing. A diagnosis of Cancer has not been easy to adjust to, but having people that actually care is a tremendous blessing. Thank you!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Grover performed 2 biopsies. She was so calm and comforting through both processes. She has a very gentle nature, yet is totally professional. Dr. Grover informed me of what she would be doing as she went along. Afterwards, she let me know what to expect and made it very clear that I could contact her later if needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Grover to anyone in need of her services. She is amazing and I feel very blessed that she was a part of the testing that needed to be done.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Grover, she was very caring and kind. Also her assistant Debbie was helpful, they took their time with me and made me very comfortable.
in BARBERAN FELIX |
My experience with Dr. Grover was amazing. It was my very first time getting a Mammogram and I was super nervous, but Dr. Grover and her staff made my experience very comfortable. I strongly recommend her. Dr. Grover is not only a doctor, but she is a caring doctor. Thank you again:)
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Grover was very professional and explained everything that the procedure would entail. She was sensitive to my needs and took the time to make sure I was comfortable.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I recently was seen by Dr. Grover and I can say she is the most calming, attentive and knowledgeable Dr. That I have met. She acknowledged me upon entering the room, she looked at me, not a computer, and she was "there " with me! She explained step by step of what she was doing and also why(I was having a core biopsy ) She really expressed concern and care. The staff also are very nice, friendly and always seem to smile and look AT you. Debbie one of the radiology techs is very supportive
in Sunrise, FL |
Today I had a core biopsy with Dr Grover. She was kind, patient, professional and compassionate. I felt she was thorough and explained everything so that I understood it. Debbie assisted her and they were my dream team. Very compassionate to my anxiety and as a patient in general. I highly recommend Dr Grover.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very caring and at the same time professional. Concern for the comfort of the patient. I had a core breast bx with no pain involved. I felt I was in excellent hands. I had not met the doctor before but was immediately comfortable in my choice.
in MARGATE, FL |
I was recently treated by Dr. Priyanka Grover. She was very kind, caring and showed a great deal of patience. She was knowledgeable and took the time to answer all my questions and was very reassuring and this made me feel very confident in her as a caregiver. I would definitely recommend Dr. Grover for treatment.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Grover was beyond wonderful. She is compassionate, understanding, and an expert in her field. She took the time to explain my entire procedure to me with the utmost professionalism and followed-up with me as she promised to do. I am extremely grateful to have had Dr. Grover and I would recommend her to absolutely everyone!
New York, NY |
Great Dr Very knowable, very warm, very respectful, great human being. Thanks for all you support.
Have you seen Dr. Priyanka Grover, MD?
Are you Dr. Grover?