Dr. Priya Rangasamy, MD

Dr. Priya Rangasamy, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Priya Rangasamy, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Fort Worth, TX and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Coimbatore Medical College - India in 2002 and specializes in gastroenterology.

1111 5th Ave

Fort Worth, TX 76104

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Rangasamy

See how frequently Dr. Rangasamy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Disorders
Constipation
Stomach Diseases

Dr. Rangasamy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Coimbatore Medical College - India
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Rangasamy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rangasamy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rangasamy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rangasamy's Reviews

2.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rangasamy to family and friends

Dr. Rangasamy's Performance

GOOD

More than happy on seeing Dr. Rangasamy. She answered all my questions and took time to explained my medical issues. Something that I like the most is that she follow up on me to see how I am doing. As soon as I started following her recommendations I've started to feel better. I highly recommend...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am happy to know you had such a positive experience.

If you want a trustworthy doctor and staff, find someone, ANYONE, other than Dr. Rangasamy.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We hate to see this was your experience and invite you to contact our office so we can better understand how we can fix this.

Was horrified to see my daughters Ct Scan orders written on a sticky note . Also she never took the time to explain that it should be done with and without contrast. I was able to interpret this when my daughter sent me a screenshot (have worked in the medical field >30 years. And to add insult to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We are greatly disappointed to hear of your dissatisfaction. Please contact our Practice Manager at your earliest convenience so we can work towards a solution and improve 817-877-0888.

Please do not go or let your loved ones see this doctor!! Horrible bedside, she lack in communication skills. Im getting my grandmother away from her as fast a i can.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Rangasamy is an excellent doctor. Very sweet personality and takes the time to listen to your concerns. Office is small but nicely kept and office staff have all been very nice and friendly and very helpful. Always get my appointments I need to fit my schedule with no problems.