Dr. Priya Maseelall, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityFemaleAge 46

Dr. Maseelall

Reproductive Gynecology Laboratories

95 Arch St Ste 250 Akron, OH 44304

Dr. Priya Maseelall, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Akron, OH and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Wright State U, School of Medicine medical school in 2001. She is affiliated with Summa Health System - Akron Campus. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Maseelall to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Maseelall is affiliated with Summa Health System - Akron Campus Akron, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Maseelall treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Maseelall's conditions and procedures:

• Fallopian Tube Disorders
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Evaluation

Dr. Maseelall accepts

Dr. Maseelall accepts the following insurance:

Balanced Blue Access-OH PPO

Dr. Maseelall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Maseelall

4.4

Dr. Maseelall
Infertility often makes you feel out of control. Its a scary time where everything feels very uncertain. The only thing you seem to have control over is who you go through it with. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Maseelall. I consider it a blessing that I got to be a patient of hers. She is a wonderful doctor and an equally wonderful person. She is kind and compassionate but also immensely knowledgeable at what she does. How can you thank someone who gave you the greatest gift of all-a family. I would recommend her to any and everyone!
Tori – May 18, 2020
We love Dr. Maseelall! This journey was not always an easy one, but once we saw Dr. Maseelall, it felt like light had finally been shed on a whole new world. No one really wants to have to go see a fertility specialist but if you do, she is the one to see! Her warm, friendly demeanor gave us hope but she was also honest and upfront with us. She also explained the process in a way that was easy to understand. And most importantly, we are now pregnant!
Tessa – Dec 18, 2019
We love her, can't say enough good things about the nurses and staff and are so thankful we found such a great doctor
Oct 18, 2019
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU SEE A DOCTOR AT THIS PRACTICE! Here you aren’t a patient, you are a talking pocketbook. We hadn’t begun trying to conceive yet but my ob/gyn recommended we have a basic fertility workup done due to my pre exsisting conditions. Dr. Maseelall introduced herself and quickly began quoting IVF prices. I thought it was unprofessional to not ask what had brought us there but I thought that maybe it was in the chart by mistake. So, I told her that my Hematologist said I could, under no circumstances, take any hormones because I’d had blood clots multiple times on hormones, and I stated as much. To which she replied she could “talk to them” about it; which I took to mean “I know better than the doctors at Mayo Clinic who specialize in autoimmune related blood disorders”. I’ve had 3 doctors who stated the same warning, so it wasn’t a matter of getting a second opinion. It’s a fact that in my case, hormones have proven to repeatedly cause blood clots, which can
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Leah – Oct 10, 2019
I love Dr Maseelall. She was recommended by several friends, and then my own obgyn after we had trouble conceiving. From our first consultation we knew it was the best decision we could have made. She took time to listen then reviewed my chart and records with us offering a different plan than my obgyn. She is also the nicest doctor I've ever met. I even bother her on weekends with questions during my treatment. Just left her care after conceiving. So happy!
katelyn in akron – Feb 08, 2018
We have seen Dr Maseelall for the last year for unexplained infertility after visiting two other Cle fertility docs. I knew right away we should have started with her. First visit she took over an hour with us going over previous history and tests. ordered a couple more and explained what her plan was going to be. She always took time to explain and she is just a wonderful person. We definitely recommend anyone see her who has gone through what we did. Conceived and now have a healthy boy
Dec 28, 2017
We could not be more thankful to have had Dr. Maseelall! We were with her for nearly two years, almost weekly. During what was easily the most difficult times of our life, Dr. Maseelall was patient and understanding. She took the time to explain things and listen to our questions and concerns. By far the best doctor I have ever had! The entire staff at RGI is amazing! I would highly recommended her!
Brieana in Cuyahoga Falls, OH – Aug 20, 2017
Dr. Maseelall was wonderful! We liked her a lot and spent April to July of ' 16 with her. We felt very comfortable with her and trusted her to help us get pregnant. We liked that while she is very straight forward, she is also laid back. My twins were born at 24 weeks and passed away. When the time is right, we will be going back to Dr. Maseelall. My only complaint is three times my appointments were deleted from the system which was very annoying and stressful. She had our backs each time.
  • Long wait times
Wadsworth, OH – Aug 08, 2017
She is very kind, patient, and intelligent. She has always been open to listening to us and our views. She has been a blessing to us through this process and we recommend her highly to anyone trying to have a baby.
Stow, OH – Jul 17, 2017
The most kind, patient and understanding doctor I've ever seen. She answers all of my questions, takes time and never rushes. You're not just a number, she genuinely cares about her patients. I wish I could have stayed with her my entire pregnancy and wish all doctors had her level of empathy and understanding. The office was always perfectly clean and the staff was helpful and friendly as well. I was always taken back at my appt time and never waited long for the doctor. Highly recommend!
Canton, OH – Mar 29, 2017
I have only been a patient of Dr. Maseelall since the fall of 2016 but I really like her. She is friendly, she explains things really well, answers all of your questions (which I always have a lot). The staff is always friendly as well but there is a long wait time.
Wadsworth, OH – Mar 24, 2017
She is so sweet and caring. She really takes her time with your needs while still being efficient. She is soft spoken, but makes herself heard. She gets results! I'm thankful she was my docotr.
klee in Cuyahoga Falls – Mar 15, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Maseelall?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility