Dr. Pritpaul Singh, MD

Psychiatry •  Male • Age 71

Dr. Singh

Medical Care Associates

137 MOUNTAIN AVE, STE 1 Hackettstown, NJ 07840

Dr. Pritpaul Singh, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Hackettstown, NJ and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from Gov't Medical College, Punjabi University, Patiala in 1980 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Singh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh?
Dr. Singh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pritpaul Singh, MD
A caring knowledgable man who actually takes time with his patients. A truly wonderful person and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pritpaul Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh has dedicated a year to help me specifically find a medication treatment that helps me live freely and happily.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pritpaul Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh is the reason I am alive today. I have been seeing him for 6 years.. I drank 1/5 of vodka everyday for 7 years.I was extremely depressed everyday. I was drunk and slept all day. I would start drinking at 7:30 A.M. until I went to bed. I suffered severe depression, bipolar and ADD. Dr. Singh was able to dig deep enough to find my causes. I had been to 6 other Psychiatrists prior to him along with therapists. He is extremely quick to find my issues. After less than 3 months I had stopped drinking completely and I have never drank again. I still see him and think the world of him, He is a magnificent Dr. and a wonderful person. he also treats my husband and he has helped him greatly. He is a blessing. I am finally happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pritpaul Singh, MD?
After seeing many doctors I have found that Dr.Singh after just 2 appointments has correctly diagnosed my major problem and with as few medications as needed is treating me to where I feel normal once again.Dr.Singh has been a godsend in my life and I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pritpaul Singh, MD?
We have been seeing Dr. Singh as a family for over 7 years. He has done wonders for our son, my husband and myself. We feel our son would not be here today if it were not for the doctor. He is truly a lifesaver and we would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pritpaul Singh, MD?
After being Dr. Pritpaul Singh's patient for over 5 years, there are many positives I can relate to. At our first psychotherapy session, which also included my husband, Ed,I believed Dr. Singh would continue prescribing medications I had been taking for over 40 years! To my surprise, Dr. Singh gave me tests, ordered bloodwork, and changed medications periodically, until he found the combination that would work and stabilize my chemical imbalance best, and, determined I suffered from bi polar disease! I can honestly say I've never felt better, than even before I began psycho-therapy sessions with Dr. Singh. There have been many ups and downs in my life, and I've not always reacted in the way I should, which sometimes meant not reacting at all, but to take the good with bad! I thank my husband, my daughter Jen & her family, my close friends, all of whom put up with me whether I'm manic or depressed! And, I could never have overcome what I have without the help of Dr. Singh! THANK YOU AL!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pritpaul Singh, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Singh for almost 3 years. Initially, I was diagnosed with residual mental impacts from major surgery and radiation. Dr. Singh was very attentive to my mental needs, and prescribed the necessary medications. Over time, and during subsequent visits he also identified additional issues during our consultations. He then addressed those issues and prescribed spot on mediations. I feel like a totally different person, with a optimistic outllook toward my futre. Without Dr. Singh, I don't know how I would feel, after seeing several other doctors, that never came close to caring for my issues. I have and would recommend him as a top rated psychiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pritpaul Singh, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Singh for over 6 years now as he is my saving grace. He helped me to get through the grief I was going through in the present and to deal with the bad things from the past. He was able to show compassion and also direct me to help me to see where I needed to look myself. He is the greatest doctor and I don't know what I would do without him. I highly recommend him to everyone. He is on point with everything he sees in me. He makes complete sense in everything he says. I have made great progress in myself because of him. I look forward to my sessions. From the physical abuse I had from my first husband to the sudden passing of my current husband husband, I was so depressed and had so much anxiety. If not for him I don't know what would have become of me. He is a true professional and excellent at his craft. Dr. Singh is a good man, and I am so proud to call him my doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pritpaul Singh, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Singh 3 years ago, along with my parents who needed a new psychiatrist with my sister and husband. It was my first time actually going to a psychiatrist, although I haven't felt right for many years prior. Our family is a little complicated and since he had been their doctor for awhile he knew them very well, it made it easier to see him. I didn't have to give so much history. He has helped me in more ways than one. He also correctly diagnosed me within the first few visits. He has done group sessions, one on one sessions and even seen my husband for a short period when we were having trouble in our marriage. My biggest fear was that I was going to see a psychiatrist I would walk in for a prescription and leave. It's not too often you find someone who truly cares and listens and gives therapy along with proper medication if needed. He is very knowledgeable and takes his profession seriously. I will continue to seek his help for years to come!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pritpaul Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh saved my life. Before I started my treatment with Dr. Singh 6 years ago I had been through 25 years with the wrong diagnosis. Dr. Singh was the only psychiatrist that got it right. Once I was on the proper medication for my diagnosis my life completely changed. Dr. Singh takes time to listen, advise and is GENUINELY interested in my problems AND the good things in my life. Dr. Singh allows me to send emails to him to vent or voice my current issues to discuss at my next appointment for which he ALWAYS reads and is ready to advise so my session time allows for his full advising without the time it takes for me to explain my current issues. I have enormous respect for Dr. Singh and I’m grateful I found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pritpaul Singh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Singh?

• Psychiatry

Dr. Singh treats Adjustment Disorder more than 94% of his peers

Dr. Singh treats this condition more than 94% of his peers

Dr. Singh's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Autism
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases