Dr. Preston Rice, MD

Dr. Preston Rice, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. Preston Rice, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Silverdale, WA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Rice is affiliated with Harrison Medical Center.

Doctors Clinic Salmon Center

2200 NW Myhre Rd

Silverdale, WA 98383

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice's Experience

Dr. Rice's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Jaw Fracture

• Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• UNIV OF ROCHESTER SCH OF MED & DENTISTRY
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • U South Fla
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • U South Fla
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Tampa Genl Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Rice has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rice does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rice and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rice's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rice to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Rice's Performance
in Sequim, WA |
We LOVED our visit with Dr. Rice! He is friendly and personable, has a great sense of humor which made us feel comfortable immediately. Before putting a scope up my nose and down my throat, he explained every detail so I knew what to expect - I wasn't nervous at all. We were told by a few physicians in our small town that Dr. Rice is the one they send their patients to so he is highly regarded by professionals as well.
in Bremerton, WA |
Last year I visited Dr. Rice for plugged up ears. I filled out forms and listed concerns about frequent ear aches, occasional dizziness, excess ear wax and ringing in the ears. When the doctor saw me, he was less than friendly, He didn't discuss my concerns. He looked in my ears and then suctioned both ears and he was not gentle about it. He then had his nurse give me a paper on how to flush my and a bulb syringe. My ear canals hurt for a couple of days. I would not see this doctor again.
in Bremerton,WA |
I went to Dr Rice last year for plugged up ears. When I filled out the forms, I indicated I had frequent ear aches, occasional dizziness, pressure and ringing in the ears. When the doctor saw me he acted like I just woke him from a nap. He looked in my ears and then roughly suctioned excess wax out of the ear canals.My ears hurt for a couple of days after my appointment. The doctor was less than friendly and did NOT address any of my other concerns. I am looking for a doctor who CARES!
in Silverdale, WA |
Dr. Rice placed ear tubes on our 23-month-old son to prevent ongoing ear infections. Procedure was very quick and smooth thanks to Dr. Rice and his team. No complications during and after the procedure. Our son feels much better now. He is an excellent healthcare provider in every aspect including knowledge and experience, quality of patient care, communication skills and desire to educate patients to relieve anxiety. He is highly recommended!
Everett, WA |
I had the very rare salivary gland cancer the same time as a co-worker with his salivary gland cancer deeper than mine. Dr. Rice brought us both through with flying colors. When I think how we could have been left such as the way that movie critic Roger Ebert was left, not able to eat, drink, talk with his mouth hanging open and looking like he had had a stroke with part of his face showing paralysis, I am very grateful that I only have two small scars on my neck. Very knowledgeable ENT.
in Bainbridge Island, WA |
Dr Rice spent less than four minutes in the room with me to deal with a horrible ear infection. He was arrogant and dismissive of my previous doctors, and made no effort to talk with me about what was going on. My ears were so bad and I had trouble hearing, Dr Rice walked around and talked at the walls instead of me, making understanding him impossible. He talked down to me, and never gave me the opportunity to ask any questions instead going of about randomly about my tongue.
Seattle, WA |
Dr. Rice has performed 2 surgeries on my mouth and has treated me for a unusual condition. I would recommend him to all of my friends and relatives.
Went because I have constant, thick drainage that is causing me to stop breathing at night, and wakes me up because I'm gasping for air. He gave me a million prescriptions and things to do to try to clear it up, which didn't really work. Scoped my nose, said, slight irritation, deviated septum, but nothing indicating another issue. Drink more water, here's another prescription. And sent me on my way. Thick, insomnia inducing drainage still there. I never felt like he really listened.
Have you seen Dr. Preston Rice, MD?
Are you Dr. Rice?

Visit Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Rice has admitting privileges