Dr. Premalatha Vindhya, MD

Dr. Premalatha Vindhya, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Premalatha Vindhya, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Midland, TX. She is 68 years old.

2101 N Midland Dr Ste 9

Midland, TX 79707

• American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Vindhya

See how frequently Dr. Vindhya performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Excision of Benign Skin Lesion
Burn Injuries

Dr. Vindhya's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Dr. Vindhya does not have any board certifications listed.

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Dermatitis
  • Dermatitis Due to Drugs
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Genital Warts
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer

• Guntur Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Vindhya has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vindhya has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vindhya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vindhya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vindhya's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vindhya to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Vindhya's Performance
in Odessa |
Have been a patient of Dr. V for about 6 years. Very good care from her and her staff. More then my doctor she treats me like a friend. Thank you, Dr. V and staff...
in Odessa, TX |
Excellent health care provider!
in Odessa, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Vindhya’s for over 10 years and I have found her and her staff to be extremely helpful. She takes as much time as possible to address her patients’ concerns.
in Odessa Yexas |
I have been a patient of Dr Vindhya for over 25 years and I consider her an excellent dermatologist. She and her staff do a superb job.
in Odessa |
I been to see Dr . Vindhya and am very satisfied with the results!
Kailua, HI |
Dr. Vindhya is an excellent physician. The front office staff is always welcoming and helpful with insurance paperwork.
in Lubbock, TX |
Dr. Vindya is very professional and a compassionate doctor. Always willimg to go above and beyond for her patients. Very thorough
in Lubbock, TX |
Dr. Vindhya is a very caring and knowledgeable dermatologist. I have known her for 18 years as a physician referring patients to our office. She has always ensured the best care is given to her patients by her staff, herself, and any physician office that she refers her patients to.
in Odessa, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Vindyha's for 30 years when my mom first took me for acne. She has treated several skin issues I've had since then. Her professionalism is beyond what you see at other Drs offices. She is so well knowledge about skin as well as other medical issues. She was able to tell me I had gall stones just from me telling her my symptoms while she looked at mole! She has always been able to give me samples of medicines to see what meds worked best.
Midland, TX |
Dr. Vindhya is extremely knowledgeable about many health conditions that manifest in the skin. She diagnosed me, and her office set up my referrals to specialists.
in Midland, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Vindhya for over ten years.She is extremely compassionate with a very gentle touch. I have had visits that lasted 15 minutes and others 30 minutes. The important thing is that Dr. Vindhya spends the amount of time with each patient that the circumstances require. It is easy to see that translates to quality medical care. Dr. Vindhya is meticulous with attention to detail. Her staff is outstanding and very helpful. Dr. Vindhya is a true credit to her profession.
in Midland, TX |
Dr. Vindhya truly cares about her patients. She listens to your concerns and addresses them very thoughtfully. I have gone to her for many years and would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a professional dermatologist. She is worth it.
in Midland, TX |
I have being seeing Dr. Vindhya for various problems since 2008. She and her staff have been very kind every visit I have had. I've been very satisfied with all of the treatments I've had. Dr. Vindhya is very thorough and gives me great advice. I recommend her to any friends needing a dermatologist. Additionally, I took my mother to see Dr. Vindhya. Mother was afraid, but Dr. Vindhya quickly calmed Mother's fears with her gentleness. Mother had nothing but praise for Dr. Vindhya.
in Odessa, TX |
I had a great experience. The staff was great and I did not have to wait long. Dr. Vindhya spent a lot of time with me first before I was examined and I felt she really cared about my reason for the visit and really wanted to help me. She was very clear on my diagnosis & she helped me to understand what it was and what my options were for treatment. Treatment was SUCCESSFUL!!!! I highly recommend Dr. Vindhya to anyone needing a dermatologist specialist. She is the best!
in Odessa, TX |
The staff was very friendly and attentive. We did not have to wait long & Dr. Vindhya was extremely thorough. My daughter was diagnosed properly and I'm so grateful the medication prescribed worked effectively and we immediately began to notice her condition clearing up. She did not have any onset of scarring or change in pigment to her skin. I would highly recommend Dr. Vindhya.
Midland, TX |
Dr. Vindhya is an excellent physician. I have been a patient for approximately ten years. She has been kind and positive in treating my various skin conditions through the years with great success.
Midland, TX |
Dr. Vindhya is one of the most caring, knowledgeable doctor I know. I highly recommend her to anyone.
in odessa, tx |
Me and my family have been going to Dr.Vindhya for several years. We like her very much, she is very professional and courteous. She has always fixed our medical problems.
Springdale, AR |
Sent my mom for a skin problem. She's been a total of 4 times now with the same results each time. New medication to help relieve itching. "Don't come back unless the problem continues" it's continuing to get worse. I will not allow her time go back. Doctor's should treat underlying problem, not the symptoms associated with it.
in Odessa, TX |
Dr. Vindhya is very thorough and very knowledgeable. Staff is very friendly. I have recommended Dr. Vindhya to my family and friends.
Horrible experience for our young daughter and our family.
in Midland, TX |
Never saw him. Receptionist was yelling at an 80 year old woman for not filling out her paperwork. I help the woman - which is what she should have done. Then they kicked me out. and the woman who they yelled at. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND YOUNG PEOPLE WITH NO RESPECT. DON'T VISIT THESE PEOPLE.
in Midland, TX |
The office staff is horrible, they have a really bad attitude; I wont go back or recommend anybody.
Have you seen Dr. Premalatha Vindhya, MD?
Are you Dr. Vindhya?