Dr. Prema Kothandaraman, MD

Dr. Prema Kothandaraman, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Prema Kothandaraman, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Arcadia, CA and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from University Of Madras Chingleput Med College in 1988 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

51 N 5th Ave

Arcadia, CA 91006

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice

Learn about Dr. Kothandaraman

See how frequently Dr. Kothandaraman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Atrophic Vaginitis
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Dr. Kothandaraman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kothandaraman "We are a team of compassionate, highly trained professionals offering a full range of obstetrics and gynecology services from your initial exam, to childbirth and through menopause and beyond. Our goal is to offer patient centered medical care based on mutual trust and communication. Dr. Prema is a Board certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist who specializes in Incontinence issues with women."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Dr M.G.R. Medical University / Madras Medical College
  • University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Cleveland Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Kothandaraman has no media or publications listed.

• Tamil

Dr. Kothandaraman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kothandaraman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kothandaraman's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kothandaraman to family and friends

Dr. Kothandaraman's Performance

GOOD

I really like Dr Prema. I feel comfortable asking her any question. She thorough and very caring. The only thing i didn't care for was my original Appt. was for 8:30 and was asked if I could move it to 9 then i waited for 1 hour from waiting room to seeing her. I think there were two other patients...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The worest experience of my life. My concern was different they have performed some other test and have given a huge bill, the support team I see to horrible they have literally shouted on me while I was in call.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went in with severe PMS and an itchy, crusty spot on my skin. After Interrupting me constantly as I described symptoms, She refered me to a special pharmacy that took a *ton* of my time and money. It turned out all I needed to do was cut soy out of my diet. Soy acts as estrogen in the body. And...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
It took me a while to find the right doctor and I'm so happy I found her Dr.Prema Kothandaraman, MD is really professional and respectful. She listens to you and listens to what u need and does everything she can to do things right
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Prema made my birthing experience a terrible one. She is a bully who, in my opinion, would like all births to be C-sections. Please do not make her your doctor if you want a natural birth. Oh, she's fine for routine tests--pleasant, even. But when you disagree with her she turns on you like a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Kothandaraman?