Dr. Prem Sahasranam, MD

Dr. Prem Sahasranam, MD

Endocrinology  ·
Dr. Prem Sahasranam, MD is an endocrinology specialist in Hanford, CA and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Madras Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University in 1999 and specializes in endocrinology and endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

1025 N Douty St

Hanford, CA 93230

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Sahasranam

See how frequently Dr. Sahasranam performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Adrenal Gland Diseases
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Kidney Disease

Dr. Sahasranam's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology
  • Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring

No malpractice history found for California.

• Madras Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Sahasranam has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sahasranam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sahasranam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sahasranam's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sahasranam to family and friends

Dr. Sahasranam's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

I had an afternoon appointment in Dr. Sahas' office in Hanford, CA on Friday, July 13th. After waiting in the waiting area for more than an hour, I was put in an exam room for another 45 minutes! I went to the front desk to ask if I could reschedule because I needed to get back to work but I was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The Doctor is nice, it is a shame his office is run so poorly. I have spoken to many patients at my surgeons office who are having the same problems. No returned calls, no one answers the phone, I missed my last appt because I got lost and needed help getting there, yes I do not have a gps, so,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Hi, Linda. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. Your experience is important to us and we would like to discuss your visit in further detail. Please email us at quality@ah.org. We look forward to hearing from you.

Best Endocrinologist in the Central Valley. Thank you Dr. Sahas for all you have done for myself and for my mom.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have seen Dr. Sahas for 5 years as a patient. He is very thorough and provides excellent care. He gives you the time you need without rushing you. He truly cares for his patients. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr is great staff is rude office staff ghetto ..wait time is ridiculous had appt for a month to go over labs waited over 45 mins just in waiting room then they asked me if I had an appt becz they didnt write it down ugh..yes I wld recommend him as a Dr but the wait times are terrible stop...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. Please email your name and phone number to quality@ah.org so we may learn more about your visit and how we may have better met your expectations.