Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Prem Patel, MD
Dr. Prem Patel, MD is a dentist who practices in Orland Park, IL. He has been practicing for 4 years. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center and Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center.

15300 West Ave Ste 113

Orland Park, IL 60462

• Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Patel

Hi! On behalf of myself and our entire surgical family, we welcome you to Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery of Chicago. It is our goal to provide you with exceptional service and outstanding patient care.  We understand that any surgical procedure can be a scary process. Dr. Prem and his team will take their time to ensure that your concerns are addressed, your treatment options are explained, and your procedure is thoroughly discussed so you know exactly what to expect. Dr. Prem is a dual-degreed oral & maxillofacial surgeon who treats patients of all ages and offers various levels of anesthesia based on your medical health and comfort wishes. As both a physician and oral maxillofacial surgeon, he has the expertise to treat the most complex cases and offer the greatest level of care with the most advanced options. Your health is very important to us and we look forward to treating your surgical needs. We want you to feel at ease and feel like a part of the family!

Prem Patel DMD MD

• Orthognathic Surgery
  • Salivary Gland Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
  • University Of Pennsylvania Health System
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University Of Pennsylvania Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Patel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
Dr. Patel's Performance
in La Grange, IL |
Dr.Patel is great my experience was unforgettable! Dr.Patel is very professional,efficient, and compassionate about his work and it shows. I have never had an experience like i did at oral& maxillofacial surgery the staff were great they made sure i was completely informed and comfortable for the procedures that i was there to receive, there was no pain and the time to get everything done was very organized from the time i check in until the time my procedure was done. JOB WELL DONE A+
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Perm Patel is a very good Doctor who is great with his patients. He is very friendly with you makes you feel very safe the whole time. Also he is also very funny, so if your scared he will help you that way your not scared anymore. He also helps you understand exactly what you need to do to prepare for the surgery. There is no other Doctor you want to do your surgery he is the best of the best.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Patel was great and made my procedure as hassle-free as possible!
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Dr. Patel and staff were very professional He and his staff did a great job removing all four of my wisdom teeth. To my surprise, after the surgery I experienced very little pain and discomfort.
in Chicago, IL |
The hospitality & surgery was excellent. I was never worried about the procedure. The assistant was very thorough in explaining everything that I needed to know pre & post surgery. The right amount of anesthesia was administered to me so that I could not feel any pain, but remain coherent throughout the procedure. The days following the surgery were nearly painless. And the recovery time felt shorter than they said I could expect.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Patel is friendly and actually listened to my concerns. He's professional and I would recommend him to anyone seeking dental work.
in Chicago, IL |
The office staff was very professional and courteous I would recommend this office to a friend.
Chicago, IL |
great experiences! highly recommended!
in Chicago, IL |
I had a great experience with Dr. Patel. He made sure that I knew everything that was happening and what was going to happen during the process of my extractions. Everyone made sure that the environment was very relaxing. They made me laugh when they knew that I was really nervous about having my surgery. Everyone made sure that my family was up to date with everything that was happening also. I would definitely recommend Dr. Patel to anyone I know he is a great.
in Chicago, IL |
Everyone in the office was helpful, knowable, and friendly.
in Orland Park, IL |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Patel. He is very down to earth and listens and explains everything in detail.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Patel is very through and kind. He cares alot about his patients and does not perform any unnecessary procedures. I had an extraction and a biopsy about two weeks ago. Prior to the surgery he took time to show me my xrays and review them with me so I had an understanding. In addition, he also considered the healing process when selecting certain tools to use to my procedure. I would definitely recommend him. Thanks Dr. Patel
in Chicago, IL |
I had a good experience with Dr.Prem!
in Chicago, IL |
What an amazing experience! Dr. Patel is very informed and a great guy. The upper wisdom tooth extraction was much easier then the bottom extraction from another oral surgeon. Wait times are quick and the front desk staff are very informed and helpful. I would highly recommend for any oral surgeon needs.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr Patel and the rest of the staff at Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery are excellent. They made getting my teeth extracted a breeze.
Chicago, IL |
nice sense of humor and very educated on whats best for your teeth. he wants the patient to make the best decision. i hate the dentist but having a good dentist makes it better.
in Evergreen Park, IL |
He is a great guy. I would recommend him to anyone for all their dental needs.
in Mount Prospect, IL |
Dr. Prem was great easy to get an appointment. Procedure was pain free . willing to take emergency patients. Dr. Prem has a great bedside manner. highly recommend him.
in Minooka,IL |
Dr. Prem was great with my son and made it feel at ease. He was very reassuring and answered all my questions.
in burbank, IL |
very kind and informative, answers any questions you may have.
in La Grange |
Its a great guy hes really funny . I felt really comfortable around him how he acted with me. He really gets into detail about information. He was quick about his work in a good way because he knows how to attack the problem or situation before it begins
Chicago, IL |
Tooth extraction and bone graft went great with very mild pain. I'm waiting for my implant now but I'm quite sure that'll be great as well.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Patel was very professional and answered all my concerns about my surgeries. The staff were friendly and courteous. Excellent overall experience.
in Chicago, IL |
I had all four wisdom teeth removed at once. I had kept putting off the procedure but very glad I finally did it. I never once had any pain or bleeding, tho whole process super quick, easy to manage and pain free. Dr. Prem was very nice and prep me so I knew exactly what to do.
in Frankfort, IL |
Amazing bedside manor; comfortable conversation, knowledgeable and caring.!
in Chicago, IL |
Dr Patel and his office were very attentive are very good at taking care of my needs. I can recommend the office to anyone who needs dental work done. Raymond Morgan Jr
in Chicago, IL |
Easy, quick, and comfortable! Dr. Prem's chair-side manner is impeccable. I was extremely nervous about being sedated and having three wisdom teeth extracted, but he thoroughly explained the whole procedure. All of my wisdom teeth were fully impacted and growing laterally, making my procedure a little more complicated. However, I had no bruising and minor swelling after the extractions. I credit Dr. Prem's skills for this! Definitely recommend him to anyone!!
in Chicago, IL |
First time visit was great. The team explain every step prior to performing the task. Most of all, I did not feel any pain. My recovery was as expected.
in Chicago, IL |
I was a patient of Dr. Patel. He is kind, courteous and efficient. His office and clinical staff are exceptional. He was very clear with my treatment plan and ensured I understood. I highly recommend him! His staff also worked with me and my busy schedule. FB
in Homer Glen, IL |
First thing Dr. Patel asked me in my consultation- why was the tooth still in. Second thing he said was I would hate him for 2 weeks. I had an impacted wisdom tooth, a cyst eating the root of my last molar and needed a bone graft. He explained everything he was going to do, asked my feelings on what needed to be done, took the time to visit with my wife in the waiting room before surgery. The surgery went great, recovery just as well. He's an excellent Dr with an outstanding personality.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Patel is a rockstar! After trying multiple prescribed medications to stop sweating, Dr. Patel gave me Botox injections which completely stopped my sweating and has changed my life. From not wearing shirts or certain colors that would show "pit stains" I now have the confidence to wear what I want and be comfortable in my own skin. I can't wait to go back again soon. The environment created by Dr. Patel and his staff was also awesome. He made sure thru the procedure that I was comforta
in Cicero, IL |
Dr. Patel is a great surgeon. Great flexibility to schedule appointments at his office. I would absolutely recommend him to friends and family. Very professional.
in Orland Park, IL |
Dr. Patel is the coolest doctor I had by far. He's really friendly and nice and always willing to give advice based on the experience he has
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Patel was kind, funny, informative, and calming before my surgery. An excellent doctor!!
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Patel is a magnificent surgeon. I was able to see him for a consultation within a couple days of contacting his office. He and his staff were very informative and accommodating when it came to scheduling the extraction of all four wisdom teeth. Dr. Patel and the surgical nurses were warm and comforting, dispelling any hears I had. Dr. Patel's surgical skill and use of platelet-rich plasma promoted a quick and healthy recovery. He even took the time to call to see how I was doing.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Prem Patel is pretty awesome. Everyone was very friendly and courteous. Dr Patel and his staff explained everything that would happen including what I could expect after the surgery and I must say everything went as they said. I would highly recommend anyone needing to get oral surgery done to visit him and his staff.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Patel was very professional, friendly and he explained everything and answered all of my questions.
in Plainfield, IL |
Dr.Prem and his staff, were an awesome team! I am 65 yrs old and i never had a tooth taken out. With my luck it had to be a wisdom tooth. So i went in for a consult met the doctor and he made me feel more relaxed after explaining the whole treatment. I decided to go forward and schedule appointment. I went in, prepared and ready . By the way his assistants were so kind and caring they helped me relaxed. Surgery was over. I couldn't believe it. No pain. I took it easy and as days go by im so gla
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Prem removed all 4 of my wisdom teeth- he was excellent about explaining the procedure to me and recovery. He did such a great job at making me feel comfortable when I was super nervous about the procedure. He even went to see my dad prior to surgery to reassure him everything was going to be alright. I was in and out in no time, and the call a day after surgery was very appreciated. Thank you to him and his whole team on a job well done. I would definitely recommend people to him.
in CHICAGO, IL |
Just had a big grafting procedure done with Dr Prem and everything went super smooth. The office and staff were very accomodating. I was really nervous since I've never had surgery before, so Dr Prem gave me IV sedation, which worked amazingly. I did get a little nauseous but was given some meds and felt fine after. It was a long surgery but I'm glad I did it since I've been wanting to for many years. Everything was explained in great detail which really helped my anxiety. Thanks!
Have you seen Dr. Prem Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?