Dr. Preethi Dendi, MD

Practices Pulmonology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3.5 after 24 reviews.
Author:
After today’s experience with the office staff and the doctor I would NEVER recommend this place to any one !! I have been under dr dendis care for over a week now , not getting any better ! I have been calling the office Since 9 am and just got a response now ! Dr Dendi instructed me on my last visit to give her a call In a few days , and if I was no better she would add/ change my medications ! Today her unreliable and unprofessional staff decides to call me at 245 pm letting me know the dr is leaving tomorrow on vacation ! They wasted my entire day and with no medications ! I am a SEVERE asthmatic and I think they fail to realize the severity of my current health ! Dr Dendi had put a refill on a prescription , that actually requires a new script ! As a professional I feel it is her responsibility to make sure I have all the medications I need prior to her leaving ! This office and staff need a lot more training medically and professional !
Author:
See July 23rd review. This is a continuation. Received word from my Primary records from Dr Dendi were faxed. Upon requesting to see the records sent to my Primary the Dec 2018 Sleep Study WAS NOT FAXED!!!. Therefore, my results are floating around somewhere, or lost. Hmmm HIPAA violation?!!
Author:
Very professional and caring doctor. Would highly recommend.
Author:
Dr. Dendi is by far the best sleep specialist i have had the pleasure to be seen by. Seriously, she is amazing. Her staff is beyond helpful and getting my CPAP was a breeze. I'm so glad i found her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
excellent
Author:
I hate engaging with her office and the Dr. as well. they use the answering serviced between 12-2 but that doesn't mean you will hear back from the doctor once they return. On the contrary, the Dr. leaves early! No one calls back. They say they are going to send a prescription to the pharmacy but 2 hrs later, it doesn't happen! So now you need to reach out to the doctor on call!i I'm getting out and looking for another office. The level of frustration and nonsense is too much.
Author:
Dr. Dendi is not a bad physician if it ended there. It took me 90 days with visits to get a report to CPAP provider for Medicare compliance before this was done. She lost my records, kept promising follow up with provider, said she would sign the papers but a week later still didn't do it. She said she would call in a prescription and left for the day. Prescription reminders are the worst. They don't even use electronic transmission for prescriptions. I'm changing Dr and office. Worst.
Author:
She asked me to call her 3 weeks after my first visit, so that she could call my CPAP provider to discuss my care. I then called her 5 times over two weeks, speaking with Kayla who advised that she cannot do anything other than continue to leave messages. I also left a message for Michele, the office mgr in the Old Bridge office on 9/20/18. No reply from her either as yet. I wasted $40 and an hour and half in time meeting her. I am very disappointed in her lack of courtesy and compassion.
Author:
Dr. Dendi is good with patients but her staff not so much. There is not such thing as professionalism. I have constantly chase the staff for refills reminders, followup and sharing test reports with Secondary Pulmonary specialist. I am on an urge of changing the Doctor because of the poor behavior from the staff.
Author:
I met Dr. Dendi when my husband was admitted to raritan bay hospital in 2014. She became his doctor when he developed breathing probs. so bad he was put on life support. He was then diagnosed with COPD among other things. Dr. Dendi was the main doctor who kept in touch with me every step of the way during his hospital stay. I never met a more compassionate doctor. She was very patient and took her time to answer every question. She is the best, still takes care of him, wouldn't trade her.
Author:
I needed a new a new pulmonologist as my previous one was located in New York City. Dr. Dendi is a very thorough doctor and she spends the time to review your condition, best practices and focuses on working with you to develop the best path for your condition. It is not about just refilling the Same old prescription but to monitor and be flexible on what is needed at the time.
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Dendi.. She is a very caring professional who also has a great office staff.
Author:
Her new office is great. New staff was very helpful and Dr Dendi was great as always.
Author:
Dr. Dendi and her nurse were extremely sensitive and understanding in treating me with the condition I had. I would highly recommend her. She's also very patient too.
Author:
I had a wonderful experience with the doctor. She spent time answering all my questions and the office girls were so helpful in scheduling my tests. I would recommend her to anyone.
Author:
Also most seems like this is a part time job for the doctor. She shares the office with another doctor in unrelated practice. Does not call back test results. Do not feel comfortable with doctor's way of practicing medicine. Scheduling an appoint took many calls and a few cancellations on her part. Doctor was on my insurance company's Doctor list.
Author:
Staff is VERY unfriendly/rude.