Dr. Preetha Ali, MD

Dr. Preetha Ali, MD

Colon & Rectal Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Preetha Ali, MD is a colon & rectal surgery specialist in Bellevue, WA and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools in 2008 and specializes in colon & rectal surgery.Read her story

1135 116th Ave NE Ste 510

Bellevue, WA 98004

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Altius Health Plans
  • America's Health Insurance Plans
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beacon Health Strategies
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)

Learn about Dr. Ali

See how frequently Dr. Ali performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
Anal Disorders

Dr. Ali's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Ali's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ali "Most patients that walk into our clinic always ask the same question: "Why, Doc, did you choose colon & rectal surgery?!" The answer, while sounding very simple, is very true: to help people and make their lives better. We understand that most people who come to my clinic do not always want to be there, so we try our hardest to make it an environment where patients are comfortable talking about such a sensitive subject, and to make them feel that we are here for them to make a part of their lives more manageable and improve what we can to be best of our abilities. I chose colon and rectal surgery because I am able to treat a wide range of disease processes from benign disease to malignant disease, which ranges from medical management to surgical management. I perform a spectrum of surgical interventions from colonoscopy, to office procedures, to outpatient anorectal surgery, to larger laparoscopic and robotic abdominal surgeries. The thing I treasure the most about my practice is that I consider my relationship with my patients a partnership where we work together to get to point B, and that I can offer them a safe place to address their concerns about such sensitive subjects."

This content was provided by Dr. Ali "My approach to patient care starts with just education about their disease process and providing them access to trusted materials that they can process and read on their own time. I am not one to force my opinion on patients as to me, our relationship is a partnership where we work together to come up with the best treatment plan for him/her. I value a patient's input and expressing their concerns, time constraints, extenuating circumstances so that we can reach a common goal.

I do my best to communicate with patients directly regarding results and next steps in medical and surgical management. I believe that if they have trusted me with their care that is it my duty to provide the best management I can directly to them."

• Colon & Rectal Surgery

• Colorectal Cancer Screening
  • Colorectal Surgery, Robotic-Assisted
  • Condyloma Fulguration
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Excision of Rectal Tumor
  • Fistulectomy or Fistulotomy, Anal
  • Flexible Sigmoidoscopy With Robotic Assistance
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoid Removal
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Interstim® Sacral Nerve Stimulator
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Abdominoperineal Resection of the Rectum With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparoscopic Colon Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Rectal Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Sigmoidectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Non-Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Pelvic Prolapse Repair via Robotic Surgery
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Proctosigmoidopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Prolapse Repair
  • Rectal Surgery
  • Rectovaginal Repair
  • Sigmoidoscopy
  • Sphincterotomy
  • Ultrasound, Transrectal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
  • Stamford Hosp Columbia U
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Swedish Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Ali has no media or publications listed.

• Tamil

Dr. Ali does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ali and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ali's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ali to family and friends
3 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Ali's Performance

Dr. Ali Says:
"

Thank you so much for providing feedback! We value your opinion and consider each response individually so we can better our experience for our patients. More than anything, thank you for taking the time to reach out, and help us to better help you. If you have any other concerns or want to let us know directly about your feedback, please feel free to contact our office at (425) 646-7400 and ask to speak with our clinic coordinator.

...

She was very thorough, knowledgeable, and personable. One of my best experiences at a doctor. She understood my reason for the visit, listened and answered all questions. She also provided me with a list of what to do and where to get the items on the list. When a doctor give you a lot of great...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Ali?