Dr. Praveen Yalamanchili, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Dr. Praveen Yalamanchili, MD
Dr. Yalamanchili is a fellowship-trained Spine Surgeon, who completed his training at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. A native of New Jersey, Dr. Yalamanchili has returned home after completion of his Fellowship training. Dr. Yalamanchili attended medical school at UMDNJ – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and completed his orthopaedic residency at UMDNJ- New Jersey Medical School. He specializes in the treatment of spinal disorders including degenerative, deformity and trauma and has particular interest in cervical (neck) surgery as well as minimally invasive and motion sparing procedures.

Dr. Yalamanchili's Care Philosophy

The mission of Seaview Orthopaedics is to be the preferred provider of orthopaedic care amongst our community, case managers and primary care physicians. We believe in earning the trust of our patients, not only by providing the highest quality and leading edge medical care, but also by treating each patient and their family with sincere compassion. The ultimate goal of our entire organization is to aid and support each patient as they navigate the healthcare process.

Dr. Yalamanchili's Experience

See how Dr. Yalamanchili's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yalamanchili

Dr. Yalamanchili accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Yalamanchili is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Yalamanchili has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yalamanchili's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yalamanchili to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Yalamanchili's Performance
in Wall NJ |
The doc had no issue answering everything and even provided information i did not think about. He was also dead on with my timetable for healing
in Tuckerton, NJ |
Went to Dr Y for my lower back. Told me I need surgery ( scheduled for 5/30/2017). He took his time explaining procedure. Having a newphew who is a Neuro surgeon ( in Phoenix) after he reviewed my case, he agreed completely with Dr Y. 100% confident in Dr Y. His staff always called me back within 24 hrs of a question. Have seen other Doctors too. All great experience!
in Ocean, NJ |
Very good everything worked out very well very pleased with Doctor.
Awesome doctor!
in Ocean, NJ |
So far very happy with the successful back surgery.. .
in Ocean, NJ |
Love it here, very nice staff and doctors.
in Ocean, NJ |
The staff and doctors are amazing! They really listen!!
in Monroe Township, NJ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Yalamanchili. He did my neck surgery and I am finally pain free. He explained everything very well and answered my questions. Throughout the process I never felt rushed. You are in good hands with him!
He is very good.
in Barnegat, NJ |
Great doctor and staff.
in Eatontown, NJ |
Dr. Y is kind and patient. He answered all of my questions before and after surgery. The surgery and recovery went exactly how he described and I am very happy with my results.
in Deal, NJ |
Dr. Yalamanchili is amazing!! Best doctor I have ever been to. He really took the time to listen to my concerns and come up with an effective treatment plan. I am so happy with the outcome!
Jamison, PA |
The doctor explained the issue very quickly and referred to pain mgmt right away. Doctor seemed annoyed with questions and wanted to get to next patient right away. Said we didn't need to see him again. He did not talk about what the condition can turn into in the future which would require surgery. Will not be seeing this doctor again.
We appreciate candid feedback.It is our goal to provide comprehensive care for every patient we see. However, there are cases when surgery is not recommended and our providers promptly provide patients with referrals to pain management to begin treatment as soon as possible. We do apologize if an interaction with one of our doctors was perceived as brief or rushed, that is never our intention. If there are any questions we ask patients reach out to our office at their earliest convenience.
in Ocean, NJ |
excellent experierence and outcome. couldnt be more happy.
very satisfied.
in Harrison, NJ |
Dr y sure is a great doctor.
in Millburn, NJ |
Great doctor and staff of professionals. I healed quickly and am now back to 100 percent.
in Ocean, NJ |
Great doctor and super staff!
in Ocean, NJ |
One of the most caring and compassionate doctors i have ever met.
in Ocean, NJ |
Everything went very well very pleased.
in Ocean, NJ |
Very knowledgable and professional.
in Ocean, NJ |
the staff was great here and at the hospital I would recommend this office and the doctor.
in Freehold, NJ |
Excellent physician. After appointments with multiple orthopedic spine surgeons in NJ & NY, I decided to go with Dr. Yalamanchili for my surgery. He was recommended via word of mouth & I am very satisfied with the outcome.
in Ocean, NJ |
Wonderful result from back surgery. Staff was respectful and caring. Dr Yalamanchili was so professional and competent, listening carefully to my problem and correcting it. I highly recommend him and his staff.
in Howell, NJ |
Very happy with my experience. The doctor explained in detail the surgery he recommended and answered my questions without rushing me. He spent more time with me than other doctors I had seen so I decided to go with him.
in Ocean, NJ |
Very organized front office. Great follow up. It was easy when I had to change appointment times. Friendly staff, knowledgable doctors. Pointed me in the right direction for my health issues.
in Ocean, NJ |
Dr Yalamanchili did a wonderful job. My legs feel great!!!
in Brielle, NJ |
Dr. Y is an incredible surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and takes his time to explain everything. His diagnosis was spot on and I am so thankful for his expertise. Thanks to Dr. Y, I have returned to normal functioning. I highly recommend Dr. Yalamanchili!
in Freehold, NJ |
Great doctor, very happy with my treatment!
in New York, NY |
Poor experience. Little to no empathy. When I asked what I could do to improve my condition, he responded with talk to your insurance company. Couldn't answer basic questions about my diagnosis by his co-worker, was more content pushing me out then answering question I had
excellent doctor!!!
Have you seen Dr. Praveen Yalamanchili, MD?

Compare Dr. Yalamanchili

Dr. Yalamanchili says...

Dr. Yalamanchili's Care Philosophy

Dr. Yalamanchili's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Yalamanchili has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yalamanchili's Board Certifications

• Foot Fracture
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Trigger Finger

University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School

Graduated in 2006

University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark
    University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark
    Emory University
    Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania

Dr. Yalamanchili does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yalamanchili and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Hip Resurfacing
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery