Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Praveen Perni, MD
Dr. Praveen Perni, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Avon, IN. He has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Perni is affiliated with Franciscan Health Indianapolis .

American Health Network

8607 E US 36

Avon, IN 46123

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Perni

Dr. Perni's Experience

Dr. Perni's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Ataxia
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Gout
  • Hip Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Percutaneous Vertebroplasty
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Perni has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Perni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perni to family and friends
Dr. Perni's Performance
in Carmel, IN |
Fantastic surgeon with great office and bedside rapport. I had great results after surgery. I would highly recommend him.
in Zionsville, IN |
Excellent experience with Dr. Perni. Very professional and very knowledgeable. The office staff is very helpful and very friendly. I was very satisfied with my entire experience.
in PITTSBORO |
Dr. Perni has assembled quite the team. This is one of the best experiences that I've ever had with a Dr. Any time I've had a request or paperwork that needed to be completed, it was completed very quickly. The front desk bent over backwards to get me in to see a neurologist the same day I saw Dr. Perni. Perni, himself is a great doctor who thoroughly explained my issue and the treatment for that issue. I'd recommend Dr Perni and his traveling crew to anyone.
in Kokomo, IN |
Dr, Perni is wonderful, easy to talk to and takes time to listen. I am so thankful for him and for his skills as a surgeon. My back surgery was a complete success! No more pain, after hurting for so long, this is life changing for me. Thank you so much Dr. Perni!
Plainfield, IN |
Dr. Perni performed a fusion on my lower spine about 6 months ago. I'm once again feeling like I can do my gardening and pick up my grandsons. I already recommended him to my son, who has also had surgery performed by Dr. Perni and had great success, too. I'd recommend him without hesitation.
in Kokomo, IN |
Dr. Perni is without a doubt one of the most efficient and caring surgeons I have ever had take care of me. I have recovered rapidly after a slightly complicated surgery. He also makes sure you remain comfortable after the procedure. Another sign of a great doctor is the attitude of his staff. They all seem to be very content and compatible as well as friendly to the patients.. He and his staff are wonderf!!!!
in Arcadia, Indiana |
This Was My Second Back Surgery In The Last 13 Years: By Far...The Best Results In Every Way Possible! All The Questions And Concerns I Had, He Answered With Assurance, Including The One About Being Able "To Hit The Trail Again". It's Been Three Months Since My Lower Back Fusion And I'm Planning My Next Canoe Trip For June Of This Year. Amazing...On With My "Bucket List"! Thanks; Dr. Perni And Staff
Lebanon, IN |
My experience with Dr. Perni was very positive. He took the time to understand my issues and to listen to my concerns. Dr. Perni recommended a course of action that included surgery. I am very happy with the outcome and while I pray that I never need back surgery in the future, if I do I hope to have Dr. Perni as my surgeon.
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Perni was a wonderful surgeon. He gave me my life back! Before my back surgery, I could not sit at all. Now I can function normally again and am pain-free. I can't thank him enough!
in Noblesville, IN |
I had an outstanding experience with Dr. Perni. While initially nervous about major neck surgery, Dr Perni spent the time with me to completely understand my options and prognosis. He is super-friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I did have the surgery and the results are even better than I had hoped. His staff are wonderfully helpful and Christina (his PA) is also very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Overall, I highly recommend Dr Perni and his staff.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Perni is indeed very skilled in various procedures. Because of his detailed pre- and post-surgery instructions, my recovery has been very productive. As far as the initial diagnosis and possible treatments available, I did have to somewhat pry them out of him. He was most accommodating with answering all of my questions (there were MANY). If you need back surgery and choose him, be armed with all of your questions. He can answer them.
in Kokomo, IN |
Dr Perni is the best !!!!!! I can't express it better than that .
in Greenfield, IN |
I had an excellent experience with Dr Perni. My surgery was successful and i woke with no leg pain! I felt that I had a good amount of one on one time with Dr Perni. My expectations were met and surgery went just as expected - perfect!
in New Castle, IN |
Dr. Perni was friendly and was able to explain exactly what was happening with my spine. I have had 2 back surgeries and with both he explained exactly what was going to happen and was very honest about it all. My back after yrs of suffering is now nearly pain free and most is arthritis. When found out going to have to have neck surgery, I ask for Dr. Perni, would not go to anyone else. His office and hospital staff our the Best!
in Carmel, IN |
When I went to see Dr. Perni I was very frustrated and in much pain. No one believed me that my bottom and tops of my legs were killing me. Dr. Perni took one look at the MRI and we scheduled surgery for a fusion on April 26th. While the surgery and recovery were rough, they were well worth it as I am in no pain now. I had a concern about my neck also and we are addressing that. Dr. Perni and his staff are very helpful and professional. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in Noblesville, IN |
Had a lumbar fusion with Dr Perni and it has put a new spin on life for me and my family. I thought I would have to deal with this pain and weakness forever but since surgery I am able to play with my kids and golf on the weekends again. I was a bit nervous going into surgery but Dr Perni and his staff were able to put me at ease and gave me the confidence I needed for a positive result. I would recommend Dr Perni to anyone that is dealing with spine related issues. Thank you Dr Perni!!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr Perni and his staff were rude and dismissive to me. They told me nothing was wrong with my back. I guess that's why I had a back surgery in March 2016. It just took finding a Dr to take me seriously and one who would listen to me! If I got hit by a bus right in front of Dr Perni's office I would not let him touch me!!
in Plainfield, IN |
He fixed my back.
in Kempton, IN |
Dr. Perni is very professional and does not play games like 5 round of injections that do not help. He helped my husband so much to get out of pain. And he had to do an emergency discectomy on him, He had a herniated disk that doubled in size and Dr. Perni kept him in hospital and out of pain for 2 days and did his surgery My husband went home the same day! He is so much better and walking without pain.
Have you seen Dr. Praveen Perni, MD?
Are you Dr. Perni?