Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Praveen Kadimcherla, MD
Dr. Praveen Kadimcherla, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in West Orange, NJ. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Kadimcherla is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

475 Prospect Ave Ste 110

West Orange, NJ 07052

Learn about Dr. Kadimcherla

Dr. Kadimcherla's Experience

Dr. Kadimcherla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Kadimcherla does not have any board certifications listed.

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

• Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
  • Orthopedics Ne
  • New England Med Ctr-Tufts U
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Orthopedic & Spine Specialists
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Kadimcherla has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kadimcherla has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kadimcherla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kadimcherla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kadimcherla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kadimcherla to family and friends
Dr. Kadimcherla's Performance
in Pine Brook, NJ |
Dr. K performed an emergency lumbar discectomy on me after experiencing severe back/sciatic pain and numbness below the waist. There were many risks with this procedure but my recovery has been extraordinary. I was able to walk independently one week after surgery and my complications have been minimal. Dr. K and his staff are first class. He made himself available at a moment's notice for any questions or concerns after the procedure. I would give him my highest recommendation.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Dr.K is very patient and passionate about your pain. He will do everything possible to help you. I would recommend Dr. K to everyone!!!!! Everyone in the office is very professional and will make sure that you are seen in a timely manner. Thank you Dr. K I feel like a new person.
in Clark, NJ |
Dr K operated on me for ACDF surgery in February 2017. I feel great & I'm still recovering with my surgery for fusion to complete after a year! I continue with follow up appointments. Thank you Dr K!
in East Orange, NJ |
After suffering years of chronic back pain, I found Dr. Praveen Kadimcherla at Atlantic Spine Center. He explained that I had degenerative spine issues, spondylolisthesis; spinal bones were crushing nerves, instability in the L4, L5 and S1 areas. He performed a TLIF to stabilize my spine and clear degenerative disc disease. Walking straight in 24 hours! Highly recommend any chronic back suffers to see Dr. Kadimcherla! I am 100% pain free, walking and able to take my life back!
in North Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Kadimcherla and his staff were great, from consultation, to surgery, to follow up! Appointments were easy to schedule and I never waited long. The staff provided me with info and a cell number to call for any questions/issues. I also worked with a patient advocate, who explained insurance coverage/made sure they had all necessary paperwork. The doctor also reiterated, on the day of surgery, exactly what issues I was having, in order to ensure the best possible outcome. I'm glad I chose them!
in east brunswick, nj |
dr k was an extremely confidant dr who took time to explain the procedure and let me know the risks/rewards thoroughly. i had a great experience with his office staff and follow up. would recommend him anytime.
in Union, NJ |
Dr K (as he is known in the office) was amazing! He scheduled my surgery within the week of deciding I needed surgical intervention. His office made it happen!! I walked out of the surgi center 30 minutes after surgery and returned to work 3 days later.
in Lodi, NJ |
Dr. Praveen Kadimcherla is a professional person. He LISTENS and speaks in terms that you can understand. He is very easy to talk and take time with me, his patient, to ensure I understand what my health needs are. He is very knowledgeable and highly intelligent! He is a doctor that talks to you. He makes you feel like a human being, a person, not an insurance number. He and his entire staff, at Atlantic Spine Center – West Orange, NJ, have a wonderful manner and comprehensive knowledge. GBY!!
in Bayville, NJ |
Great bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and his confidence shines through. Dr. Kadimcherla explained options for my condition and made me feel comfortable in my decision. Everything went as planned and I'm extremely pleased with the results.
in Denville, NJ |
I came to Dr. K with a complicated history of 3 previous lumbar back surgeries and continued pain. He evaluated my case, was at ease consulting with other surgeons, and immediately was able to diagnose the reason for the previous failures as well as a corrective action path. Prior to surgery I could walk only about 1 block. Surgery was on 9/12/2016 and already I have considerable strength back in my leg, am on no pain killers and am on the road to full recovery. Highly recommended!!
in Newark, NJ |
Dr. K is a wonderful person not just an excellent doctor. He answered all my questions and put my mind at ease. He was always accessible. SO professional and down to earth! Love him!!
in Howell, NJ |
Before starting with Dr. K, I was in constant pain and confined to a wheelchair. I had tried several other specialists but no one was able to help me. Dr. K was the first to suggest putting a cage in my lower back and although I was nervous about the surgery, Dr. K's warm and knowledgeable demeanor instantly set me at ease. He took the time to answer all of my questions, consult my other physicians, and explain everything in clear terms. Dr. K is an amazing man who has given me my life back!
in West Orange, NJ |
HDr Praveen Kadimcherla at the Atlantic Spine Center is a GREAT DOCTOR. I was struck by a vehicle while working. For the past several years my body started to break down I could not sleep and always in pain. My life was changing I thought there was no help out there for me. Doing my job became problematic and I had to make a decision to stop working. But all that change when I meet Dr Praveen. Dr.Praveen did not just help me fix me he gave me my life back.
in Smyrna, DE |
Dr K was kind polite and professional along with his staff. He knew exactly my problem with my Herniated Disc. We both agreed on surgery. Dr K Did a fantastic job after the surgery all my symptoms and numbness were gone. I was a new man. Thank You Thanks You Thank you Dr k for giving me my life back, If any one has spine/back problem I would recommend you go see him he is a miracle worker.
in Orange, NJ |
Dr. Kadimcherla is a world class spinal doctor. He is very attentive, courteous, polite, and always there to lend a helping hand. He diagnosed as well as performed my surgery on my back, near my spine. He was detailed in his analysis, yet always personable. He assured my family and I that the surgery would go well, and he lived up to his word. I without a doubt would recommend Dr. Kadimcherla to anyone experiencing spinal pain/concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Praveen Kadimcherla, MD?
Are you Dr. Kadimcherla?