Dr. Praveen Gupta, MD

Family Medicine | Male

PRAVEEN K. GUPTA, M.D. 50 W Edmonston Dr Ste 202 Rockville, MD 20852 Get Directions
Dr. Praveen Gupta, MD
Dr. Praveen Gupta, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Rockville, MD. He has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with Suburban Hospital.

Dr. Gupta's Care Philosophy

I am as excited to start my day today as I was 25 years ago, when I first started my practice. My philosophy is simple.." We are partners in health and wellness, and my staff and I are here for direction, advice and competent medical care as needed". I believe that nature is the biggest healer but we are fortunate to live in a time of amazing medical break throughs and access to information, which when used wisely, can change the quality of our lives. Medicine is changing by the minute, and it is my duty to stay informed to provide the best medical care options for you.

Dr. Gupta's Experience

See how Dr. Gupta's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Gupta is now accepting new patients
PRAVEEN K. GUPTA, M.D.50 W Edmonston Dr Ste 202
Rockville, MD 20852
(301) 762-0788Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gupta has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gupta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gupta to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Gupta Says:

It is an honor to practice in the community that I grew up in. It is a privilege to get invited to Weddings and graduations of the patients I've  treated since childhood. It is my duty to stay informed and provide the best treatment options for my patients. It is my good fortune that I love what I do for a living.

Dr. Gupta's Performance
in Poolesville, MD |
Dr. Gupta is an excellent doctor. He patiently listens to your point of view and gives a range of options for your overall health. I recommend him highly!
in Silver Spring, MD |
Love, love, love Dr. Gupta! He is very caring and personable. He has been my family's doctor for over 30 years now. I recommend him to everyone who needs a primary doctor for themselves & their families. He always spends the time I need him to see me. He is the best!
Have you seen Dr. Praveen Gupta, MD?
Are you Dr. Gupta?

Compare Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta's Care Philosophy

I am as excited to start my day today as I was 25 years ago, when I first started my practice. My philosophy is simple.." We are partners in health and wellness, and my staff and I are here for direction, advice and competent medical care as needed". I believe that nature is the biggest healer but we are fortunate to live in a time of amazing medical break throughs and access to information, which when used wisely, can change the quality of our lives. Medicine is changing by the minute, and it is my duty to stay informed to provide the best medical care options for you.

Dr. Gupta says...

Family Practice includes treatment of many issues ranging from Skin Rash to Diabetes, High Blood pressure and High Cholesterol. I have successfully treated these and many more medical problems for over 25 years, and have a network of Specialists that I trust highly, for treatment of anything more acute. We work together to provide optimal medical and preventive care for our patients.

Dr. Gupta says...

Dr. Gupta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

• Washington's Top Doctors, 07/2005
    • Washington's Top Doctors, 03/2012-2016

Dr. Gupta has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gupta's Board Certifications

Howard University

Completed in 1989

University Of Maryland

• Hindi

Dr. Gupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Medical Nutrition Therapy