Dr. Pratik Mehta, MD

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 107 reviews.
Author:
Greatbdoctor with great nurses. They are willing to help you with whatever they can!!
Author:
I have tried 4 different PCPs in the Fort Mill/Baxter area and was not satisfied. I was told my a number of my colleagues to try Dr. Mehta and I finally bit the bullet. I was nervous at first but my fears immediately disappeared. Dr. Mehta is an AMAZING physician and an AMAZING clinician. He explained in easy to understand terms (which no doctor in my life had told me) about my medical conditions and we have been following his plan for the past 2 years. I am a completely different person now.LUV
Author:
Dr.P is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had.He makes me feel like I'm the only patient and truly cares about my health.He is funny and extremely smart.Usually I fear going to a doctor but with him I actually am excited and happy when I visit. NO other doctor I've ever had in my LIFE will do this but he has explained things to me in ways that I can understand bringing a whole new light to my medical problem. He is funny, caring and a good looking boy. I wish I had him as my person doc
Author:
He's been my doc for almost 4 years now. All I can say is that I hope he never leaves the area- it took me so long to find a doc and an office that I feel so good and comfortable about. Great personality!
Author:
I have tried to reach his office several times to make an appointment as a new patient and all I got was their voice message. They never returned my phone calls. I feel sorry for those of you that ARE actually his patients. Good luck in getting an appointment with your own doctor. When I listened to their voice message and chose the option for physicians and pharmacies only, the phone just rang and rang and no one ever picked up. To me, that is shocking! Physicians get even get through.
Author:
Great Doctor! Very kind and compassionate. Takes his time with you and makes you feel you are his friend. Im so glad I found him. I very highly recommend him.
Author:
Everyone in the office was very friendly and helpful. The nurse and doctor was very nice and answered all my questions. I had a great experience!
Author:
Dr. Mehta is an outstanding doctor. I have been seeing him for close to four years and I have had nothing but great experiences. He genuinely cares about his patients, and makes it clear that they are more than just notes on paper.
Author:
Very nice place and great people.
Author:
Is a great listener when discussing health issues. Explains very in depth about the procedures that will be done. Overall, I would recommend him for a family Doctor!
Author:
LOVE HIM! I was one of his first patients, and I have grown in appreciation of all the things he has done for me. Not only do they return phone calls promptly, but they call in to the pharmacy quickly. I am grateful for the time he spends with me - I am someone he knows and not just a number he has quickly trying to get through. He is very thorough, follows up every time, and is genuinely concerned about me. I am glad I found his practice!!
Author:
Absolutely LOVE both of the doctors here. Top notch, have and will continue to refer patients here. The office staff is extremely efficient and more importantly super nice. I always feel like family when walking in which is very rare in the medical world. If you are looking for a doctor for you or your children this husband and wife duo can not be beat.
Loved Him~~listened to me~~very efficient
Author:
Great MD and nice personable human being. Very helpful. Will absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a great docor
Author:
Very thorough and easy to talk to. Very knowledgeable and willing to explain the right treatment, side effects to medication etc. Also followed up with me with phone calls to discuss test results. Very pleased.
Author:
Dr. Mehta is very comfortable and easy to talk to about any issues. I haven't always felt that other doctors. Shows good care for you, the patient. I went early AM in to get my blood taken (overnite fast) with a plan to return for my physical appointment at 2:30 PM that day. On my way out I passed him and mentioned I'd be back in the afternoon, and he said "do you want to go ahead and take care of it now? I'll go ahead and see you now." I liked Carie up front, nurse is also great. Great practice
Author:
Dr.Mehta takes time with you and really hears your concerns He truly cares for your Health and well being! It's so hard to find a Dr like Dr.Mehta! The office staff are friendly too, which is also a big plus:)
Author:
Got good, friendly and personal care.
Author:
Very personable and takes his time with you. Awesome Dr.!!
Author:
Dr. Mehtha is great! He never rushes though visits which is rare nowadays. His nurse and staff are welcoming, kind and friendly.
Author:
Dr. Mehta has been my primary care physician since 2014. With his careful guidance we have reduced the amount of daily meds I take by over 60%. His style of seeking the minimum pharma to safely get the job done is quite refreshing in this day of "throw pills at it" medicine. He takes the time to thoroughly discuss and address any concerns yet in my experience has always been on time for appointments. I feel like I am in the best health of my life and Dr. Mehta has played a prime role in that
Author:
He listens to me and responds in a simple straightforward manner.
Author:
Thorough and knowledgeable. Takes time to listen even to diverse symptoms.
Absolutely wonderful.
Author:
Excellent. Easy to talk to and helpful.
Author:
Great experience. Despite the longer than average wait the experience was very enjoyable. Once I met with Dr. Mehta, he was courteous and thorough. I would recommend him to family and friends.
Author:
Always have a great experience at this office. Dr. Mehta doesn't wast time. He comes in, sees you for what you came for, and you're out of there. I like the fact that I don't get a full physical exam just for coming in with a sore throat and runny nose. I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a new doctor.
Author:
Excellent Dr. I highly recommend Both Dr.s at this practice. I have complete confidence in their abilities and their level of treatment. As a former paramedic, I am picky about Dr.s, and these two are great.
Author:
She listen to me, i do not feel like i am just a number. I do not feel like she is trying to hurry through, and on to the next patient. She is very thorough.
Author:
Just a cool, smart doctor. My kids think he is the greatest, and I think he has the best bedside manner out of any doctor I have ever had. It feels like a true concierage doctor experience but without the cost.
Author:
Dr. Mehta is a straight shooter and doesn't over medicate patients. He listens well and gives good feedback.