Dr. Pratheep Arora, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Pratheep Arora, MD
Dr. Pratheep Arora, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Arora is affiliated with University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central, St. Francis Medical Center and Penrose-St. Francis Health Services.

Dr. Arora's Care Philosophy

I believe in strong, quality, evidenced based care that sets my practice apart from others. I base my practice on treating not only the physical problems that my patients present with, but also their emotional needs as well. I and my staff pride ourselves on providing dedicated care for our patients at all times. We are on call, 24/7, to answer any questions or concerns that patients may have. Summit Medical Clinic focuses on providing care to adults with both complicated and acute illnesses.

Dr. Arora's Experience

See how Dr. Arora's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Arora

Dr. Arora accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Arora is now accepting new patients
    Summit Medical Clinic, PC1380 E Fillmore St # 100
    Colorado Springs, CO 80907
    Evening
    Saturday
    (719) 630-1006Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Arora has admitting privileges.

Dr. Arora's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arora to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Arora Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. If you receive great service and attention, please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are committed to providing you the best care.

Dr. Arora's Performance
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    Lisa at the front desk was rude and should not work with people that are having medical issues. The last thing anyone needs is to deal with someone who behaves as if they are being inconvenienced. The front desk neglected to call and inform me that the Dr. was not in. I took off work as did my husband to get important results and she disputed with me that they had called - I had no missed calls and no messages. She would not even lift her head when handing me papers. Just unacceptable!
    in COS |
    Dr. Arora was a decent P.C. office staff not very friendly or professional for patients, never made you feel welcome or cared if you were new or not. At least they made me feel that way, first impression over all.
    in Denver, CO |
    I would not recommend this clinic. I have fibro myalgia, anemia and Cancer and they would not prescribe anything for my pain or anxiety. Not at all happy with Amy Bucks bedside manner. Dr. Arora was not a good doctor. Kind sure! Helpful NO!!!!
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    Dr Arora is very punctual and an outstanding professional. He is very thorough and caring.
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    The Dr. is kind, Knowledgeable, and takes good care of me. I have been with him approximately 10 years. Since I moved to Colorado 10 years ago.
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    Dr. Arora and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and very quick to get to the source of the issue. Appointments are made quickly and you are never left waiting. Being able to have blood work taken in the same building makes life a lot easier for regular checkups, and the staff over there are very skilled as well.
    Colorado Springs, CO |
    I've been totally impressed by all aspects of the heath care provided by Summit. Modern in all ways, efficient, personal and caring.
    Colorado Springs, CO |
    From the front desk to the back hallway, everyone in Dr Arora's office is gently compassionate and competent. Dr Arora respects my use of complimentary treatments, unlike other doctors I've interviewed. I've consulted him and two of his colleagues and have been treated always with kindness and respect and my concerns have been heard. It's easy to communicate with the office by several means. The thorough electronic records and online patient portal are not perfect but are constantly improving.
    Colorado Springs, CO |
    I found Dr. Arora to be an excellent primary care physician. He was willing to listen and spend time with me. He seemed to really care, which is important in a primary care physician.
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    He is just one incredible humanitarian and doctor.
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    My neighbors, the Markey's, recommended Dr. Arora when my previous provider was consistently unavailable. Although I have never actually been treated by Dr. Arora his other medical providers have been attentive.
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    Dr. Arora truly cares about his patients. He takes his time to listen to me and to explain options of care. When I ended up in the hospital (more than once) he visited and stayed involved in my care. I could not ask for a more caring physician.
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    Eight year history with Dr. Arora. It's good to have an experienced doctor follow my health for a long period of time.
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    Not only is Dr Arora an extremely gifted doctor who obviously enjoys his work, he also gives excellent attention to his patients. We have been very grateful for his care and availability. He has a case care manager, Veronika, who is easily accessible and able to pass messages to the doctor as is necessary. The rest of his staff of Physicians assistants, Nurse Practitioners, nurses and CNA's are excellent to work with as well! The front desk people are most welcoming and helpful.
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    dr arora is a awesome doctor, he has taken me from my death bed to where i am now, and i thank god on a daily for dr arora
    in Colorado Springs, CO |
    This office is awful. If you want to be treated like a human dollar sign or cattle, PLEASE GO HERE. Arora has an awful attitude and only cares about money. I've worked in the medical field and know exactly what goes on. These people are truly awful and I feel bad for anyone that actually cares about their job here. Like usual lower staff is overworked but mean well, higher staff just care about $$ and how fast you come in and out...after waiting for 30 minutes to get in.
    Colorado Springs |
    Unfortunately I was not allowed the privilege of even meeting Dr Arora because his facility mrg has denied me as a client because I suffer with insomnia, depression, n chronic pain which is all being managed through a pain management specialist. I'm very disappointed because he came highly recommended but it does me no good if I don't ever get into even find out if he could have helped me with my greater issues which is my high blood pressure and diabetes. Disappointed! Unhuman health providers!
    Have you seen Dr. Pratheep Arora, MD?
    Are you Dr. Arora?

Dr. Arora's Care Philosophy

Dr. Arora says...

Dr. Arora's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Nephrology

• Outstanding Fellow of the year, 2002-2003
      • Scholarship by Government of India to study medicine at University of Delhi, 1983-1987

Dr. Arora has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Arora's Board Certifications

• Asthma
    • Asthma in Adults
    • Breathing Disorders
    • Bronchitis
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
    • End-Stage Renal Disease
    • Gout
    • Heart Disease
    • Hemochromatosis
    • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
    • Hepatitis B - Immune Response
    • Hyperkalemia
    • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
    • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
    • Hypokalemia
    • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
    • Interstitial Lung Disease

Graduated in 1983

• Hindi
    • Punjabi
    • Thai

Dr. Arora does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arora and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Critical Care Medicine