Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Prashant Pandya, DMD
Dr. Prashant Pandya, DMD is a dentist who practices in Bradenton, FL.

5460 Lena Rd Unit 102

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Facial Reconstruction

Education data for Dr. Pandya is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Pandya has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pandya has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pandya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pandya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pandya's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pandya to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Pandya's Performance
in Bradenton, FL |
I went here on the referral from my dentist at Family Smiles. I had to have 2 extractions whereby one had a deep cavity and hurt. Dr. Pandya had the utmost bedside manner when working on the one sensitive tooth. He realized that I was in pain, and slowed down to make sure that I was more comfortable. He talked me through it and I felt he did care about me. I definitely would recommend him to anyone. thanks!
Palmetto, FL |
The appointment was for yet no one was there to check us in till 8:05am. Not a good business practice.
Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Pandya assisted me in a jaw graft due to a long time tooth missing. even though i had a bridge covering this area, when one doesn't actually chew on that tooth, the jawbone diminishes and doesn't allow replacement. in my case i needed to have my jaw bone grafted in order to be able to replace the teeth which were missing. he is a "state of the art" dental surgeon and a very caring person. i have recommended him to my regular dentist who has sent patients to him all of whom were pleased
in Sarasota, FL |
I could not have found a better Doctor! I had my wisdom teeth pulled and and it was a pleasant experience. Great knowledgable staff, wonderful doctor, who put his patients needs first. I would recommend to anyone! A++
in Sarasota |
I want to say THANK YOU to Dr Pandya and his staff for taking great care of my daughter during her wisdom teeth extractions. My daughter was so scared but the doctor and his assistants made it fun and comfortable.
in Wimauma, FL |
Dr.Pandya and his staff are the best! I was able to get in quickly. His staff are so nice and went over everything I needed to know prior to and after trx.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Pandya is nothing short of amazing. NO pain and NO wait. The care and concern he showed put me at ease right away. His combination of skill and incredible bed side manner really impressed me as did the cleanliness of the office. I would recommend Dr. Pandya without hesitation to anyone.
in Sarasota, FL |
I am a nervous person when it comes to dentist visits. The doctor and staff are always so nice and helpful. This office has been so helpful and knowledgeable. I will always reccomend this office.
in Bradenton, Fl |
Very friendly staff all around, made me feel at ease for my procedure.
in Bradenton, FL |
So I am not one to post reviews for anything online. I have had some severe pain with one of my molars, and was in desperate need of a oral surgeon. I simply googled for an oral surgeon and dr Pandya was the first to come up in my area. The office accommodated me same day, got me back into a room in about 20 minutes and had my bad tooth out painlessly in about 5 minutes! I was shocked and relived! Dr Pandya is very friendly and his staff was one you don't see often, fabulous! Thank you!
Sarasota, FL |
After my consult, I was extremely nervous about having to get my wisdom teeth out while being sedated but Dr Pandya and his staff made me feel so comfortable and reassured me that everything would be fine. I was even able to schedule as soon as that following week. Overall, I had a great experience! The Dr was great, my surgery went well and the staff really took care of me!! Highly recommend!
in Bradenton, Fl |
I highly recommend dr Pandya! His staff was exceptional! From making my appointment, to giving me my post op instructions! Great job!
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Pandya's office has the most amazing staff and services! (Michelle's my favorite!) his office is so cute and clean I would tell anyone and everyone to stop by and see him. Highly recommended!!
in Bradenton, FL |
I highly recommend this surgeon I was worked in at last minute treated with the upmost respect from the Doctor and staff, everything was explained in detail which put me at great ease and comfort. It has now been 5 weeks and I have healed greatly!! Thank you Dr. Pandya!
in Bradenton fl |
I had the pleasure of meeting dr Pandya and his staff this past week. One of the best experiences I've ever had at a dental office. The staff from front to back was accommodating, knowledgeable and the office was extremely clean. Highly recommended.
in Bradenton, FL |
Waits until they have you in surgery then demands more money, saying insurance won't pay. Insurance pays and you spend the next 8 months trying to extract a refund from his extremely rude and unprofessional staff. They will shout at you, hang up on you and lie to you. Stay away from these hucksters. God knows what happens to the poor people who aren't willing to fight this operation. Judging by the comments, it's a frequent pattern.
Tampa, FL |
I had what I consider some major oral surgery done. (10 extractions and 4 bone graphs) needless to say I was very scared. The Dr and his staff was very reassuring that I would be fine.I went home with " very little" pain. I used very little pain meds for a couple days.However it was quite pricey.
Bradenton |
Incredibly RUDE doctor & even ruder staff. The receptionist can't be bothered to look up. The doctor was in & out in less than FIVE minutes. He peeked in my mouth, then charged close to $100.00. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to that guy. It was an awful experience and I won't return. NOPE. never. and neither will anybody I know. I think he does a terrible job as well. I've had nothing but problems and pain even after a year.
in Bradenton, FL |
I work as a patient consultant and this office is beyond horrible. They do not submit to plans they are contracted with (ie BCBSFL Medical) which is a breach of their contract. They require the patient to beg and plead to receive a refund for over payments (if you don't ask it's gone), and they are incredibly, incredibly rude and hostile to insurance or outside parties helping the patient. Grow up, learn some customer service. This is part of running a dental office.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Prashant Pandya and his staff have not provided me a refund after my insurance company provided a full refund to them for my surgery. It is unacceptable for this oral surgeon office to believe that they can take advantage of me being on the back-end of all of this and shortpay me by $1,355.00. They have not been helpful throughout this entire process and have never given me a straight answer on the phone. Someone always has to "look into it" AKA hang up and rip another customer off.
Sarasota, FL |
This oral surgeon is very unkind to patients who cannot afford to pay $320 upfront. I had $180 in my pocket and was told that I needed to pay $200 or he could not pull a wisdom tooth. He threatened collections if I could not pay the remaining $120 and he did not even perform the procedure yet. All he did was look in my mouth and I was charged $60 for the visit. He did not do any bitewings. I finally left because I felt uncomfortable. Go somewhere else.
in Bradenton, FL |
Makes you feel like you are his only patient! Takes time to explain what will occur and ensures you fully understand before he departs. His office staff is top notch and is reflective of the doctor's caring and professional demeanor.
in Sarasota, FL |
Extremely patient focused. I had not visited a dentist for 7+ years! I have an extreme gag reflex. Which has made me scarred of a Dentist office visit. Let alone for two extractions. The referring Dentist, had to perform magic tricks, just to get X-Rays. Not Dr. Pandya, He made me totally at ease. He came into the procedure room, four times, to ensure satisfaction. He even called me, at home to ensure I was comfortable. WOW. I am actually happy to have visited him.
Have you seen Dr. Prashant Pandya, DMD?
Are you Dr. Pandya?