Dr. Prashant Pandya, DMD

Dr. Prashant Pandya, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Pandya practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Bradenton, FL.

Are you Dr. Pandya? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Pandya's Experience

Visiting Dr. Pandya

Dr. Pandya accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pandya has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Pandya
Dr. Pandya's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
Riverview, FL |
Even though he didnt tell me what I wanted to hear, he told me the truth.
in Bradenton, FL |
I work as a patient consultant and this office is beyond horrible. They do not submit to plans they are contracted with (ie BCBSFL Medical) which is a breach of their contract. They require the patient to beg and plead to receive a refund for over payments (if you don't ask it's gone), and they are incredibly, incredibly rude and hostile to insurance or outside parties helping the patient. Grow up, learn some customer service. This is part of running a dental office.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Prashant Pandya and his staff have not provided me a refund after my insurance company provided a full refund to them for my surgery. It is unacceptable for this oral surgeon office to believe that they can take advantage of me being on the back-end of all of this and shortpay me by $1,355.00. They have not been helpful throughout this entire process and have never given me a straight answer on the phone. Someone always has to "look into it" AKA hang up and rip another customer off.
Sarasota, FL |
This oral surgeon is very unkind to patients who cannot afford to pay $320 upfront. I had $180 in my pocket and was told that I needed to pay $200 or he could not pull a wisdom tooth. He threatened collections if I could not pay the remaining $120 and he did not even perform the procedure yet. All he did was look in my mouth and I was charged $60 for the visit. He did not do any bitewings. I finally left because I felt uncomfortable. Go somewhere else.
in Bradenton, FL |
Makes you feel like you are his only patient! Takes time to explain what will occur and ensures you fully understand before he departs. His office staff is top notch and is reflective of the doctor's caring and professional demeanor.
in Sarasota, FL |
Extremely patient focused. I had not visited a dentist for 7+ years! I have an extreme gag reflex. Which has made me scarred of a Dentist office visit. Let alone for two extractions. The referring Dentist, had to perform magic tricks, just to get X-Rays. Not Dr. Pandya, He made me totally at ease. He came into the procedure room, four times, to ensure satisfaction. He even called me, at home to ensure I was comfortable. WOW. I am actually happy to have visited him.
Have you seen Dr. Prashant Pandya, DMD?
Are you Dr. Pandya?

Compare Dr. Pandya

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Pandya's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Pandya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pandya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Facial Reconstruction

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.