Dr. Prasad Lakshminarasimhiah, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Prasad Lakshminarasimhiah, MD
Dr. Prasad Lakshminarasimhiah, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Frisco, TX. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving.

Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah's Care Philosophy

I feel rewarded to see the positive impact pain relief has on my patient's quality of life. The most satisfying thing to me is, seeing my patients happy when their pain is relieved.

Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah's Experience

See how Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah

Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah is now accepting new patients
Texas Pain Relief Group - Frisco5575 Warren Pkwy Ste 104
Frisco, TX 75034
(817) 576-0896Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
Worst results. He was a no show for the 1st ESI injection. The 2nd ESI did nothing. He didn't see me on the follow up. His P.A. said we had to start over - 3 more ESIs. I told her & his staff that I was done with him - cancel everything immediately. His staff told me they would accept my insurance (Scott & White PPO). They did not. In fact, I was balance billed $11,500. His billing company, Physcian Partners of Amercia returned no calls in 5 months. Very unprofessional & deceptive.
in Allen, TX |
Be aware patents and NEVER trust Dr. Prasad to miss with your health. I have trusted him and the result is bad and can't be fixed especially if he recommends to burn your nerve to block the pain!! It is a big lie and all he cares is about money and money alone. I have been in pain since last December 2016 and when I tried to see him at his clinic (upon his request after the last procedure) he refused to see me without paying first. He really doesn't care if you are in pain or not. Be aware....
Plano, TX |
After 30 years of back pian, Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah performed a Rhizotomy on me and I went from a pain level 8 to 0 overnight.
in Little Elm, TX |
I was and still am frustrated with the commercial nature of doctors and health insurance companies these days. I have been suffering with nagging back pain for almost 2 years, seen 3 doctors so far, including back surgeon. Dr.P, is the first one that spent time with me and my wife, asked detaled questions and examined, explained to us the MRI and showed us what could be the likely cause using pictures.Then he had to talk with my insurance company doctors, who later approved the treatment.I'm no
in Plano, TX |
He is a wonderful doctor. He cares about your concerns and explains to you what the problem is and what we need to do. He makes me very comfortable and he has a good sense of humor! That makes our appointments very easy and fun. He has helped me a lot! Thank you Dr. Prasad!
Getting ahold of Dr. Prasad's staff/ office is worse than pulling teeth! I've had to call several times for multiple issues and I don't get any response from anyone until i'v'e basically raised hell. Dr. Prasad himself has never made me feel comfortable in my situation as far as why i'm seeing him. His first option of treatment(past the medication) was a surgery! I had to get a second opinion and had to suggest to Dr. Prasad myself that I do two types of testing before so. Isn't that his job?
Frisco, TX |
Excellent. Very thorough, knowledgable and seems genuinely interested in resolving the source of my pain and not just throwing more meds at the issue. Refreshing. Office staff excellent also. Wait time was over an hour though.
in Frisco , Tx |
I had been seeing another pain Doctor for over ten years and he did nothing but hurt me. Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah is God Send. He spent time talking with help me to understand where my pain was actually coming from. He is very through and he will make sure that you understand your treatment plan. I am so blessed to have found him. Before finding him I prayed and waited. God answered my prayers. I am so thankful to have him for my doctor. AWESOME, EXCELLENT, OUTSTANDING, CARING, CONSIDERATE,
in Lavon, TX |
Dr Prasad shows great interest I'm making me a pain free person. I have only been seeing him for right at a year and we have made great progress. What's makes him so unique is his personality. He is always interested in how well my family is doing. He wants to make sure my job is ok. I haven't seen a Dr who actually shows such care and concern for his patients. Keep up the good work and care and concerns for me as a patient and as a human.
Have you seen Dr. Prasad Lakshminarasimhiah, MD?
Are you Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah?

Compare Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah

Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah's Board Certifications

Completed in 2008

Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 2000

• Hindi

Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine