Dr. Prasad Lakshminarasimhiah, MD

Dr. Prasad Lakshminarasimhiah, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Prasad Lakshminarasimhiah, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Frisco, TX and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Brooke Army Medical Center in 2004 and specializes in pain medicine, pain medicine neurology, and more.

5575 Warren Pkwy Ste 104

Frisco, TX 75034

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Prime Health Services

Learn about Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah

See how frequently Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Low Back Pain

Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah "I feel rewarded to see the positive impact pain relief has on my patient's quality of life. The most satisfying thing to me is, seeing my patients happy when their pain is relieved."

• Pain Medicine

• Wayne State University Med Coll
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Wayne State University/Detroit Medcial Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah to family and friends

Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah's Performance

Has a very good sense of humor, which is very important to me.. He explained every thing to me in detail, wanted to make sure I understood what to expect. I highly RECOMMEND Dr. Prasad Lakshmiinarasimhiah to anyone needing pain management!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Worst results. He was a no show for the 1st ESI injection. The 2nd ESI did nothing. He didn't see me on the follow up. His P.A. said we had to start over - 3 more ESIs. I told her & his staff that I was done with him - cancel everything immediately. His staff told me they would accept my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Be aware patents and NEVER trust Dr. Prasad to miss with your health. I have trusted him and the result is bad and can't be fixed especially if he recommends to burn your nerve to block the pain!! It is a big lie and all he cares is about money and money alone. I have been in pain since last...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
After 30 years of back pian, Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah performed a Rhizotomy on me and I went from a pain level 8 to 0 overnight.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was and still am frustrated with the commercial nature of doctors and health insurance companies these days. I have been suffering with nagging back pain for almost 2 years, seen 3 doctors so far, including back surgeon. Dr.P, is the first one that spent time with me and my wife, asked detaled...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Lakshminarasimhiah?