Dr. Pranitha Naini, MD
Dr. Pranitha Naini, MD is a Hematology Specialist in Dover, DE and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Naini has extensive experience in Blood Disorders. She graduated from Osmania Med Coll in 2001. She is affiliated with Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus. Her office is not accepting new patients.
Bay Health Hematology Oncology640 S State St Dover, DE 19901
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- TrustworthyPatients said this doctor is trustworthy. • See reviews
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Naini
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Naini treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Naini treats other conditions, please contact the office at (302) 744-7994.
Blood disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that affect the blood's ability to function, including hemophilia, anemia, and sickle cell disease.Compare with other Blood Disorders specialists.
Dr. Naini is experienced in the area of Blood Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 26 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Naini's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Naini's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Bleeding Disorders
- Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Erythropoietin Test
- Hemophilia A
- Hypercoagulable State
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Maternal Anemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Polycythemia Rubra Vera
- Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
- Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- von Willebrand Disease
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Naini accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Naini accepts the following insurance:
- Personal Choice PPO
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- KeyCare PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.