Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Pranay Parikh, MD
Dr. Pranay Parikh, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Springfield, MA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Parikh is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center.

Baystate Plastic Surgery Assocs

2 Medical Center Dr Ste 309

Springfield, MA 01107

• Centene
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Parikh

As a plastic and reconstructive surgeon, I believe that patients who understand their problems are empowered to choose the best course for themselves. To this end, I try to teach my patients about their issues and concerns, and the present the full spectrum of options available to them - from conservative, noninvasive care to sophisticated surgical options. Working as partners, we find the right balance for each patient, and the best choice to achieve common goals.

Dr. Parikh's Experience

Dr. Parikh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Distal Radius Fracture
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hand Injury
  • Hand Neuropathy
  • Limb Cramp
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Arthroscopic Surgery
  • Arthroscopic Wrist Surgery
  • Basal Thumb Joint Reconstruction
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Congenital Hand Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • De Quervain's Release
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Excision of Tibia or Fibula
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neuroplasty
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Wrist Ligament Reconstruction
  • Wrist Reconstruction
  • Wrist Surgery
  • Wrist and Forearm Tenotomy

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Brown University / Alpert Medical School
  • Georgetown Univ Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Curtis Natl Hand Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Parikh has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati

Dr. Parikh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parikh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parikh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parikh to family and friends
Dr. Parikh's Performance
in Augusta, ME |
Choosing a doctor from the internet is not an easy task, but from consultation to post-op evaluation I couldn't have been more pleased with Dr. Parikh. He is kind, respectful and knowledgeable. I had a double mastectomy, or "top surgery" and would highly recommend Dr. Parikh to anyone, especially anyone in the transgender community who is looking for a surgeon who truly understands what this procedure means to them. It's wonderful to know that doctors of this caliber exist.
Dr. Parikh is an exceptionally caring physician. He is the most caring surgeon I have ever met, with a tremendous knowledge base and exceptional bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon or hand surgeon
in Amherst, MA |
Dr. Parikh was very warm, and also informative about the procedure I needed to cure a trigger finger. I learned a lot , and my finger was cured! He was attentive, competent, and patient. I learned a lot about how my hand works as well as getting physical relief.
Ludlow, MA |
Dr. Parikh was very helpful in explaining the cause of my discomfort, outlining the treatments available, formulating a course of action and moving forward with the most conservative procedure first. He is extremely knowledgeable and he imparts information in a very accessible manner. I highly recommend him for carpal tunnel issues.
in Russell, MA |
I recently had a breast reduction performed by Dr. Parikh. He is an artist in his profession. He has such a spiritual personality. His work exceeded my expectations. Its been six months since my surgery and I am still amazed at the results every day as the healing continues. I was so impressed I scheduled a tummy tuck for the end of this year.
in Easthampton, MA |
Dr. Parikh is an excellent doctor. He operated on my eyelids and hand. I had lost a great deal of field of vision. The surgical results were amazing. My field of vision has dramatically improved. Don't hesitate to call him. It will change the quality of your life. Thank you doctor. I recommend him most highly.
Dr. Parikh was kind, knowledgeable and responsive to my medical goals. I could ask for nothing more from a surgeon.
in Northampton, MA |
Pranay Parikh has hands down the best bedside manner of any Specialist I've ever encountered. He is incredibly knowledgeable and really takes the time to explain things in a manner that the average patient can understand. I would highly recommend him across the board, especially for hand-related injuries such as trigger finger.
I went to Dr. Parikh for a sports accident. I had a UCL tear in my thumb and he helped me out right away. From the first meeting and him explaining the course of action, everything went really quick and easy. He was very helpful and personable in being that this was my very first surgery. I am glad that I chose to go to him.
in Easthampton, MA |
Dr. Parikh is an excellent communicator. He explained in lay terms the 3 options I had for my issue (arthritis in hand). He is very thorough & showed me a tutorial on the computer of a surgical procedure for my hand if I elected that option. Dr. Parikh made me feel very comfortable & I would recommend him without hesitation. He gave me plenty of time for questions and answered them very clearly. The wait time was minimal, staff efficient and friendly, entire facility was very clean.
in South Hadley, MA |
He is simply the BEST!!!! So kind, patient, understanding and down to earth. He took the time to explain things and answer any and all questions....ensure that I understood our plan of care. I feel amazing now thanks to him!
in Holyoke, MA |
Dr. Parikh has away of explaining your diagnosis in the simplest of terms. I had a full understanding of what my procedure would be and why it would help me. Great bedside manner! This is a doc you will trust from the moment you meet him. Everyone on his staff were awesome as well. Very professional and at the same time down to earth and caring. You just know your in good hands right from the start.
in Orange, MA |
I am extremely thankful to have been referred to such a professional, talented, and caring doctor as I had in Dr. Parikh. As a cancer patient, there are a lot of emotional and physical impacts the patient faces. Working with Dr. Parikh, I enjoyed going to my appointments. It is very clear that he wants the best result for the patient, does not rush through just to get it done, and is very methodical and thoughtful in his work. Because of his true talent, I had a terrific surgical result.
in Ma |
Dr Parikh, first off, is an amazing surgeon. I had 5 moles on my face removed 2 months ago and you would be hard pressed to see where they were. Very thorough and skillful. In addition, his bedside manner is fantastic. He makes you feel comfortable from the beginning. He is an extremely likable person and the office staff are great as well. I would recommend this Dr. for any work you may need.
in Northampton, MA |
I had an injury that affected the functioning of my hand and could have become a permanent disability. Dr. Parikh was extremely thoughtful and smart in his approach to this problem. I followed his advice, the problem gradually resolved and I avoided surgery. I recommend him without reservation.
in Amherst, MA |
Dr. Parikh is an awesome, patient oriented Doctor. I wish he could do all of my healthcare. He will answer all questions and make more appointments if you need them, to ask questions or reassure you about your upcoming surgery.
in Unionville, CT |
Dr. Parikh was great right from the start. He was helpful and reassuring throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His entire team was warm and caring as soon as I walked in the door. I am extremely happy with the results and can't thank him enough.
Coventry, CT |
Dr. Parikh was very friendly and informative. He really treats you like a person, and not just a patient.
in Florence, MA |
I am very grateful for the kind and professional care I received from Dr. Parikh before, during, and after my surgery. At my first appointment he assured me that he could help me and went on to explain exactly what he would do. Because of this I was very confident that I had an excellent doctor taking care of me. I highly recommend Dr. Parikh.
in Wilbraham, MA |
Dr. Parikh is an expert plastic surgeon. He is also very caring and goes out of his way to make the patient feel at ease. He truly has a servant's heart, an unusual quality in someone with such a high level of education.
in Somers, CT |
I would recommend Dr. Parikh to anyone I associate with. He is highly intelligent yet he easily connects with you in a way that makes the whole process very understandable. He is friendly and very easy going and I never questioned I had a good doctor looking over me. He even promised me a cup of coffee if I could see where the surgery on my thumb was a year from now...I have no doubts I will not see a mark!
in Salem, MA |
Dr. Parikh and everyone in his office went above and beyond to completely change my life. As an FTM transgender patient trying to achieve the dream of living my life as myself, I know that it is extremely difficult to find someone with the experience, understanding, and passion for justice to make that happen for someone like me. Dr. Parikh demonstrated immense compassion, confidence, intelligence and kindness throughout this process. This is the person you want to see.
in Springfield, ma |
Back in 2011, I was in a bad car accident, and needed reconstructive surgery done on my right eye socket and part of my nose. Dr. Parikhs empathetic demeanor and intelligence only made me trust him. He gave me the confidence. 5 years later, I get only but compliments for the great job he did. I highly recommend Dr. Parikh.
in Easthampton, MA |
I met with Dr. Parikh after de-gloving the tip of my little finger just below the fingernail. From the first Dr. Parikh's demeanor and empathetic intelligence inspired confidence. He and his team were always available and willing and every situation throughout my injury, surgery, and recovery was addressed swiftly and intelligently handled. I was given a range of options and possibilities at every stage of the process and was comfortable every step of the way. I would recommend to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Pranay Parikh, MD?
Are you Dr. Parikh?