Dr. Pranab Das, MD
Dr. Pranab Das, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Memphis, TN and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Das has extensive experience in Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures. They graduated from Bangalore Med Coll in 1992. They are affiliated with medical facilities such as Forrest City Medical Center and Methodist University Hospital. Their office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Saint Francis Cardiology Associates - Memphis6005 Park Ave Ste 500B Memphis, TN 38119
Dr. Das is a Healthgrades Choice provider in Cardiology
The Healthgrades Choice designation helps you understand the most important factors to consider when choosing a healthcare professional. This designation is earned based on four set standards.
Read our methodology
- Above average experience
- Good hospital quality
- Good patient ratings
- No healthcare sanctions
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Quiet HospitalPatients said the hospital this doctor practices at is quiet. • See hospitals
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Das
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Das treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Das treats other conditions, please contact the office at (901) 683-6925.
Adult Congenital Heart Conditions
Adult congenital cardiac disorder specialists diagnose and treat heart disorders, such as arrythmias and mitral valve disease, that have been present from birth to adulthood.Compare with other Adult Congenital Heart Conditions specialists.
Dr. Das is experienced in the area of Adult Congenital Heart Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about their experience.
Based on claims data for 19 conditions and procedures
Compare with other Heart Conditions specialists.
Dr. Das is experienced in the area of Heart Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about their experience.
Based on claims data for 34 conditions and procedures
Interventional Cardiac Procedures
Interventional cardiologists specialize in catheter-based treatment of heart diseases through procedures such as cardiac catheterization, impella devices, and stent placement.Compare with other Interventional Cardiac Procedures specialists.
Dr. Das is experienced in the area of Interventional Cardiac Procedures. See the graph below to learn more about their experience.
Based on claims data for 7 conditions and procedures
Cardiac Electrical System Procedures
Electrophysiologists monitor, diagnose and treat abnormal heart rhythms through procedures such as electrocardiograms (EKGs) and pacemaker insertionsCompare with other Cardiac Electrical System Procedures specialists.
Dr. Das is experienced in the area of Cardiac Electrical System Procedures. See the graph below to learn more about their experience.
Based on claims data for 4 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Das' experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Das' conditions and procedures:
- Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Aneurysm of Heart
- Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Dissection
- Aortic Ectasia
- Aortic Stenosis
- Aortic Valve Disease
- Aortic Valve Regurgitation
- Aortic Valve Surgery
- Arrhythmia Screening
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
- Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
- Cardiac Imaging
- Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated
- Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic
- Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test
- Cardiovascular Stress Test
- Cardioversion, Elective
- Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
- Chest Pain
- Chest Pain Evaluation
- Cholesterol Screening
- Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
- Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Dissection
- Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- First Degree Heart Block
- Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
- Heart Disease
- Heart Murmur
- Heart Palpitations
- Heart Tumors, Benign
- HeartAware Online Risk Screening
- Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Hypertensive Heart Disease
- Impella Device
- Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
- Limb Swelling
- Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
- Long QT Syndrome
- Mitral Valve Disease
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Mobitz, Type 2, Heart Block
- Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
- Non-Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy, and Stenting
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
- Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)
- Pericardial Disease
- Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening (PAD)
- Peripheral Artery Catheterization
- Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test
- Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Edema
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Valve Disease
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
- Second Degree Heart Block
- Septal Defect
- Sick Sinus Syndrome
- Sinus Bradycardia
- Sinus Tachycardia
- Stress Test
- Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Systemic Vasculitis
- TCD Bubble Test
- Third Degree Heart Block
- Tilt Table Testing
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Treadmill Stress Test
- Tricuspid Valve Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
- Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia (VT)
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Das accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Das accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.