Dr. Pramod Sharma, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 56

Dr. Pramod Sharma, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Sharma has more experience with Endocrine Surgical Procedures than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Intermountain Medical Center and Lds Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sharma to book an appointment.

Dr. Sharma

Ear Nose & Throat Center

22 S 900 E Salt Lake City, UT 84102

Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists

Compare Dr. Sharma with our nearby Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at Lakeview Hospital.

Make an appointment at Lakeview Hospital today at (801) 893-0864.

These providers are on the medical staff of Lakeview Hospital.

Dr. Sharma's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sharma

3.8

Dr. Sharma?
  • Office environment (21)
  • Explained conditions well (20)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (20)
  • Appointment was rushed (7)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (6)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (6)
I arrived on time for my appointment and had a fairly long wait in the waiting room. Then I was taken to an exam room where I was left alone and ignored for nearly an hour. Finally, an hour and ten minutes past my appointment time, I went out and asked the receptionist if they had forgotten about me. She told me to go back to my room and she would have someone come talk to me. Ten minutes later a lady came to tell me he had just gone in with another patient so it would still be a while. I got up and left 80 minutes after my appointment time without ever being seen. Dr. Sharma doesn't seem to have any respect for other people's time. I won't be going back.
Jill – Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Sharma, MD?
I’m honestly shocked to see any bad reviews of Dr. Sharma. I had multiple sinus surgeries from several doctors, and it became necessary for a full frontal obliteration. It’s..a big deal, I’d describe it, but too complicated..just google it! Anyway, this was several years ago..my surgery was uneventful, my recovery quick. Dr Sharma treated me very well. He was always respectful and didn’t talk down to me. I can’t imagine why ppl would be negative about him..my experience was very good, and after such an invasive surgery, that’s quite a recommendation!
Sinus Surgery Veteran – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Sharma, MD?
Dr Sharma was the best doctor, he save my husband's life. Our decision to go to him because of the good ones and the recommendation of my doctor. The most experiences Dr he was kind and great what he does. like I said he save my husband;s life. ( throat cancer) God bless thank you Dr. Sharma Jasmine Brennan, Ut- Oct 16, 2017
Marlon Brennan – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Sharma, MD?
Continuation from my first review. Anyway, after emergency surgery the very next morning to correct Sharma’s work because I was bleeding out due to improper packing and stitching. I aspirated blood into my lungs, also life threatening because of infection and Pneumonia battling that for 2 months. The second surgeon admitted the he would have never packed and dressed my surgery the way Dr. Sharma did. I’m sure he is a great surgeon but God help you if you’re the last patient of the day and he needs to catch a flight.
Bryce Alder – Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Sharma, MD?
Wonderful Dr. Extremely knowledgable regarding thyroid cancer. very informative, extremely thorough, plesant, explains every detail of what to expect, what is going to be happening regarding treatment. His PA- is just as excetional. Enjoyed all the staff. Kept me up to date and explained everything.
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Sharma, MD?
I feel he is the best Dr. I have ever had, and I have had a lot of them. I ran into another Doctor who used him to remove cancer as well, nothing but praises.
Sue Ruckman in Sandy, ut – Mar 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Sharma, MD?
Dr. Sharma treated me for Thyroid cancer. His office got me in quick even though they were booked. It was an extensive surgery where I had to be opened up from ear to ear. Not only did the surgery go very well, but you cannot even tell I had surgery. I had to have a disc fixed by another doctor and they both agreed to do it at the same time since they both were going through the front of my neck. Every follow up visit is a great experience. He is one the best surgeons in Utah.
Feb 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Sharma, MD?
Yesterday was my first visit with doctor Sharma. I had read a few of the not so good reviews but I had made a decision to go to him because of the good ones and also the recommendation of my doctor. Let me say this was one of the BEST experiences that I have had at a doctor’s office. What waiting? I did not wait for more that 30-60 seconds for anyone at this office. I did not sit in the waiting room for 1 second and my appointment was later in the afternoon. I went to Dr. Sharma as a consultati
MARIA DENNIS in Sandy, UT – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Sharma, MD?
Dr, Sharma performed parathyroid surgery on my daughter. He made us feel at ease and I knew she was in good hands. He followed up with her for a year, ensuring she was cleared from the disease. I highly recommend Dr. Sharma.
Herriman, UT – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Sharma, MD?
Highly Professional and Personable. Caliber, Education, Experience. He has it all. Too bad its only five star, I would give him a generous 10!!! So Grateful for his Expertise, Thankful that he is here in Utah! If you want the Best. I highly recommend him! He came highly recommended by my Oral Surgeon, my Diagnosis Squamous Cell Cancer. Our Goal as a team, Save my life. Cancer or any health threat is not an easy journey. I wish you the best. I rate Dr. Sharma a ten! **********
Sonda in South Jordan, UT – Jan 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Sharma, MD?
Dr Sharma has been wonderful, took the time to explain everything involved in my problem. He was great and answered all our questions in regards to pre-op, the surgery and post-op care. I am a retired RN and could not have asked for better care. The surgery went well, pre-op was great and recovery was excellent. I could not have been treated better. Post-op appointment was the same. I can't say good enough things about my experience as a patient instead of care giver.
Julie Fair in Pocatello – Oct 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Sharma, MD?
Dr Sharma seemed incompetent and clearly did not care about my time or the issues i was having with my thyroid. I feel that giving him one star was generous.
Cindy in Midvale, UT – May 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Sharma, MD?
Wait time was horrible. There is no communication between staff and DR. Dr Sharma was extremely arrogant and did not seem to care about the issues i was having. I would not recommend this Dr or clinic to anyone.
S Thomas in Salt Lake City, UT – May 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Sharma, MD?
Dr. Sharma might be a good Dr. but the office staff and Dr. Sharma do not care about your time, your wait time is over an hour, even after you tell them you are in a tight schedule. I am sure there are other great Dr.s out there where you do not have to wait forever!!
Mrs. Crump in Salt Lake City, UT – Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Sharma, MD?
I loved Dr Sharma. He was friendly and compassionate. He listened and calmed my anxiety.
Kathy Erickson in Salt Lake City, UT – Jan 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Sharma, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sharma?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat