Dr. Pramod Kelkar, MD

Allergy & Immunology ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Kelkar

Allergy and Asthma Care, PA

12000 Elm Creek Blvd N Ste 360 Maple Grove, MN 55369

Dr. Pramod Kelkar, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Maple Grove, MN and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Bj Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat University in 1987 and specializes in allergy & immunology and internal medicine.

Dr. Kelkar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kelkar

Dr. Kelkar?
Dr. Kelkar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pramod Kelkar, MD
Dr. Pramod Kelkar is a wonderful doctor. He has an extensive knowledge with Allergy and Immunology. He has treated me for two years with great results. I trust his opinions. He is a wonderful professional. Very compassionate and knowledgeable. He is an expert in his field and I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Kelkar, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Kelkar for three years. He is always very attentive and has great advice and recommendations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Kelkar, MD?
While my daughter has had a lifetime of allergies, we had never met with an allergist (just her pediatrician) but felt it was time for more thorough diagnosis. Dr. Kelkar was terrific, taking the time we needed to discuss her symptoms. After the test results Dr. Kelkar again spent as much time as we needed to discuss not only medication, but other treatments that may be beneficial to my daughter long term. I appreciated Dr. Kelkar's expertise as well as his listening to my daughter's specific situation. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Kelkar, MD?
I cannot thank Dr. Kelkar enough. Still to this day I am beyond grateful for his sincere investment and interest in my care even though my circumstances and diagnoses were found to be outside of his capacity to treat at this time due to the rarity of my diagnosis. My initial appointment with him revealed his passion and dedication to serving his patients to his best ability. He spent so much time with me, I felt seen and heard fully, and he provided an abundance of resources and referrals since that day continuing to check in on my treatment plans and progress months after the ONE appointment I had with him. He is an extraordinary physician whose passion for patient care paired with his experience and willingness to continually learn more about rare diseases (such as mine) brings me such gratitude. I cannot recommend him enough. We need more physicians like Dr. Kelkar.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Kelkar, MD?
I have been taking the inhaler starting Sat the 11th of May. I am still getting occasional coughing episodes and wander after the 7 days if it continues what should I do. I am also spitting up white mucus. I am leaving town on Friday.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Kelkar, MD?
Dr. Pramod Kelkar with Asthma and Allergy Care, P.A has changed my life! His compassion, thoroughness and knowledge in finding my diagnosis was unwavering. I have and will continue to recommend his care to my friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Kelkar, MD?
Excellent and compassionate physician who treats the whole person. Good beside manner and explains everything so you, as a patient, can understand, take responsibility, work together and get better! My child did OIT for tree nuts with him over the past year and his knowledgeable and skill was exceptional. Also, he treats asthma too and his experience in this area was also utilized by us with excellent results and resolution.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Kelkar, MD?
My experience with Dr. Kelkar couldn't have been better. He was kind, he took the time to fully be present at the appointment, he listened to what I said and asked if I had any other questions a couple of times. Dr. Kelkar's knowledge and expertise in the Allergy and Asthma field made me feel comfortable and confident in the care I was receiving. I highly recommend Dr. Kelkar.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Kelkar, MD?
Dr. Kelkar has been using OIT to treat our son's peanut allergy for almost a year now. He takes time at each appointment to address any of our concerns, talks directly to my son as well as me & ensures that our OIT plan is a success for everyone involved. Everyone in his office, from the front desk staff to the nurses and Dr Kelkar himself are a delight to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Kelkar, MD?
Dr Kelkar is treating our son with OIT for a peanut allergy. Our experience has always been positive at each appointment. Very knowledgeable and always takes the time to listen and answer our questions. Would highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Kelkar, MD?
I have dealt with a chronic cough for 30+ years and randomly would make appointments with different doctors to try and resolve this issue. After one visit with Dr. Kelkar and his implementation of a diet change, adding a couple supplements, and one medication my cough is almost non-existent. I would highly recommend Dr. Kelkar as he seems genuinely interested in finding the best results for me - which appear to be working.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Kelkar, MD?
Dr. Kelkar successfully treated me for a non-specific cough I had for over 20 years. Over that time I was evaluated my many doctors covering everything from allergies and asthma to TB and lung cancer with no appreciable help. Finally I was referred to Dr. Kelkar who recognized my symptoms, did testing of his own, and prescribed a course of treatment that was completely successful. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone with similar symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Kelkar, MD?
I am extremely grateful for the treatment provided by Dr Kelkar, he listened to my ailments, asked numerous questions, ordered a CT scan while I was in the office and discovered I had bacterial pneumonia. Which he promtly treated my pneumonia and now I am looking forward to working on my allergies and getting them under control as well. Thank you!
Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Kelkar, MD?
As a new patient I couldn't get in right away and first available appointment was about 3-4 weeks out. I had hives all over it would of been nice to get in right away, I saw three different doctors and no one could figure it out. When I saw Dr. Kelkar he was able to treat the problem right away. If I were able to get in a month earlier I wouldn't have had to deal with a month of hives. The only disappointment was the amount of time I had to wait for the first appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pramod Kelkar, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kelkar?

• Allergy & Immunology

1987
Bj Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat University
1987

• German
  • Hindi
  • Marathi

Dr. Kelkar accepts

Dr. Kelkar accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Blue Cross Accord

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check Dr. Kelkar's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis
  • Postnasal Drip
  • Rash
  • Sinusitis
  • Toxic Effect of Venom

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kelkar treats patients.