Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Prajay Dhir, MD
Dr. Prajay Dhir, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Richmond, TX. He is 41 years old.

1601 Main St Ste 408

Richmond, TX 77469

Learn about Dr. Dhir

Dr. Dhir's Experience

Dr. Dhir's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Boston Medical Center Corporation
  • Barnes Jewish Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Dhir has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dhir does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dhir and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dhir's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dhir to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Dhir's Performance
in Houston, TX |
He is a great eye doctor!
Houston, TX |
Awesome care and support!
Houston, TX |
Dr Dhir does a wonderful job, but I was first person signed in yet fourth to be called in. I understand there's other doctors but it makes me feel as if I'm being held back.
Fantastic
He is very nice
He is very nice
Sugar Land, TX |
This doctor is completely incompetent. He diagnosed me with glaucoma and said I needed surgery. I was mentally scared for days and then got a second opinion at the Medical Center where a competent doctor told me that I did NOT have glaucoma let alone having surgery!
There appears to be a misunderstanding. The patient was not told she current, active glaucoma. Rather she has narrow angles which puts her at risk for future angle closure glaucoma. This can be a blinding event. The patient was advised to consider prophylactic laser to avoid this. Again, she was not told she has glaucoma currently but rather has risk for a form of glaucoma in the future based on her anatomy. Also a preventative office based laser was suggested, not surgery in the OR.
in Houston, TX |
Today was my second visit. He is very patient with the kids.
A
in Houston, TX |
He is the worse dr I have ever seen in my life. He scheduled my surgery and I took time off from work. His office did not have a courtesy to let me know that he canceled the surgery and he is going on vacation. His coordinator dahlia did not have any courtesy to let you know that the appointment was canceled . I stayed in the office for over an hour and then they told me that Dr did not show up. I hope you will remove this irresponsible dr from your system.
in Po. Box 19591 Sugar Land Tx 77496 |
Dr. Dhir Prajay is a great doctor. Very smart. Professional, sweet and kind. Answer all my questions. I am Very happy he is my doctor. He really care for his patients. Staff very nice and corteous. Specially Miss Regina, Very sweet Lady.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Awesome, He is very knowledgeable, Great with the patient, Very pleasant. The Staff is also awesome. The only issue I have had is in scheduling an appointment. Be prepared to wait. Every time I have tried to make an appointment I have had issues. And I have had to wait in the office 1 1/2 to 2 hrs.. But overall I am extremely satisfied.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Dhir is the smartest, most professional doctor, I've in many years. He will answer all questions without hurry and always puts patients at ease.
Have you seen Dr. Prajay Dhir, MD?