Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO

Urology ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Desai

Pragnesh A. Desai, DO

6081 Hamilton Blvd Wescosville, PA 18106

Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO is an urology specialist in Wescosville, PA and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1985 and specializes in urology.

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Desai

Dr. Desai?
Dr. Desai's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Desai is treating me for prostate cancer. He and his staff have been exceptional. His guidance and demeanor has eased my fears connected with this condition. He takes the time to explain the steps for treatment and answers all questions thoroughly. He is a very understanding and conscientious physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO?
an excellent doctor in every way. Very compassion, helpful and cares about his patients. There should be more drs. like him. Anyone who is looking for a great urlogist i highly recommend dr. desai. Took care of my husband bob maresca
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO?
I've been extremely pleased with the care I've received from Dr. Desai. He is competent, thorough, and takes the time to listen to me. I've never felt rushed nor slighted. He is a first-rate physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO?
Very professional office staff, and Dr. Desai is great. He is very supportive, and explains everything one needs to know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO?
Very caring doctor who takes pride in patients care. He takes time with his patients and listens to all your problems without rushing to judgement on your treatment. Office staff is second to none and after being involved with many doctors in the pas 20 years due to my wife’s extended illness, this staff was wonderful with scheduling tests and procedures,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO?
Dr. Desai performed my vasectomy nearly pain free (minus the needle to numb at the onset there was zero pain) and I have had no complications afterward. He spent as much time with me as needed and made sure that I was making the right decision. I was quite nervous beforehand but that feeling quickly subsided once the procedure had begun due to his calming beside demeanor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO?
Dr. Desai is an exceptional urologist. In my eyes, he is not just a doctor but also a healer. I have recommended his services in the past and I will recommend him today and in the future. He truly understands the needs of the patient. The staff are always friendly and professional. Dr. Desai is a 5 star professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO?
I have been seeing Dr. Desai for a couple of years now. He's a great doctor, very compassionate and easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO?
Excellent service and professionalism. Will always go back for future needs. Very personable staff. Very accommodating. Dr Desai is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO?
Just recently became a patient for the first time. Was very pleased with the Staff at the onset of my appointments. Dr. desai was very professional and thorough in my examination, diagnosis, and treatment of my condition. Although my work has me away most of the week they were able to accomidate my caotic schedule and make things as stress free as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO?
Dr. Desai has been with me and treated me through my Stage 3 Prostate Cancer, he treated me and continues to monitor me through my entire Cancer Experience. I wouldn't have wanted to go through anything like this with ANY OTHER DOCTOR. I met a man in his waiting room who I worked with for 34 years. This old friend and coworker moved out of our area when he retired however he ALWAYS COMES BACK FOR HIS CHECKUPS WITH DR. DESAI. Then another friend I have known since 1ST Grade was treated him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO?
After a trip to the ER where I was told I needed to see a Urologist within 48 hours, he was the only one willing to se me inn that time frame. Others wanted me to wait 2 to 6 weeks. Very satisfied with the time he takes and his willingness to explain things .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr. Desai for over a decade. Dr. Desai is an excellent choice for your urologist. He is knowledgeable and professional, and gives you the time you need to get a thorough exam and answer your questions. His office is fully equipped, with key procedure results being immediately available during the appointment. My appointments always run on time. The office staff are responsive and promptly answer / return any phone calls. I fully recommend Dr. Desai.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO?
Dr. Desai was recommended to me by a relative who was pleased with his care. I concur completely. Very courteous, a good listener, reviews all pertinent issues, pleasant staff, goes out of his way to meet the patient's needs. I would recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO?
Dr. Desai is very easy to understand, spoke directly to my husband and I and answered all of our questions. This review is long overdue as it's been about six months since the vasectomy surgery. My husband was in surgery for about 20-30 minutes and walked out with Dr. Desai who greeted me and explained to me how to help comfort my husband post surgery. We did bring back the two samples at 6 and 8 weeks post surgery and were told both were clear. I appreciate Dr. Desai for his bedside manner most
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO?
Dr Desai is caring and concerned about my husbands well being. For over 3 weeks he made almost daily calls to the pharmacy to get my husbands prescription straightened out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO?
Dr. Desai is wonderful. He is compassionate, knowledgeable and competent. He takes his time and really listens to concerns, addressing them while incorporating the needs and wishes of the patient. I actually enjoy taking my mother to see him. His office staff is BEYOND helpful, going above and beyond the call of duty to help with insurance issues and always addressing my concerns on the numerous times I have called them with issues, in between appointments. I am very grateful for them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pragnesh Desai, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Desai?

• Urology

1985

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Desai accepts

Dr. Desai accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
HealthAmerica Pennsylvania, Inc.
Tricare
TriCare for Life
Tricare PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Desai's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Desai's Top Procedures and Conditions

Blood in Urine (Hematuria)

Dr. Desai treats Blood in Urine (Hematuria) more than 96% of his peers

• Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Circumcision
  • Cystoscopy
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stones
  • Laser Lithotripsy
  • Lithotripsy
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • No-Scalpel Vasectomy
  • Orchiectomy
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Spermatocele
  • Testicular Atrophy
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Transrectal Ultrasound-Guided Prostate Biopsy (TRUS)
  • Transurethral Microwave Thermotherapy
  • Transurethral Needle Ablation of Prostate (TUNA)
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Ureteral Stones
  • Ureteroscopy With Laser Lithotripsy of Kidney Stones
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urethral Stones
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • UroLift®
  • Vasectomy

Pragnesh A. Desai, DO

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Desai treats patients.

Palmerton Hospital